Some California news

Ararar

On 5/5/2024 at 10:19 AM, HurricaneNick said:

The IE is a huge, you’re probably going to lose it when you realize all the trinity league schools are filled with kids from the IE. Should be no problem considering Cen10 has had plenty of studs from out of county go and play there, including kids from MD. Mater Dei is a private school and kids from anywhere can attend. Centennial is a public school with a specific enrollment zone within the city. Centennial is a powerhouse while the other schools in corona suck. Real head scratcher. John Barnes did the same at Los Al, Bob johnson at MV. Centennial is not your regular local high school program no matter how bad you want it to be. When Centennial plays by the same rules as the other schools in Corona - Norco USD I will shut up. Until then, keep the kids coming in from all over. We need more great teams in So Cal, just stop the “public school” cry. 😂

wow. literally nothing you just said is true. how do you manage to write a pair of graphs that long and say NOTHING factual?

here's is the truth: corona is where the talent comes from. kids either go to a private school, or stay in corona to go to school. that's why you don't see good teams in riverside or anywhere else around. kids either play where they're from or they go to a private and there's nothing wrong with that. so please find a new slant

5 hours ago, Moist and Plump said:

wow. literally nothing you just said is true. how do you manage to write a pair of graphs that long and say NOTHING factual?

here's is the truth: corona is where the talent comes from. kids either go to a private school, or stay in corona to go to school. that's why you don't see good teams in riverside or anywhere else around. kids either play where they're from or they go to a private and there's nothing wrong with that. so please find a new slant

“A pair of Graphs”…… Funny, I don’t see any graphs….. 🤣

Just curious, since he basically said what you just said, what about it is not true?…. 🤣🤣

• Haha 4

The IE is a huge

Fact

all the trinity league schools are filled with kids from the IE.

Fact

Cen10 has had plenty of studs from out of county go and play there, including kids from MD.

Fact - Exhibit A being the NUMBER 1 QB in 2025!

Mater Dei is a private school and kids from anywhere can attend. Centennial is a public school with a specific enrollment zone within the city.

Fact

Centennial is a powerhouse while the other schools in corona suck.

Fact

Centennial is not your regular local high school program no matter how bad you want it to be.

Fact

corona is where the talent comes from

All of it, huh?!  BS And apparently that is what you meant, bc…

that's why you don't see good teams in riverside or anywhere else around.

RC and MV are usually pretty damn good and there are loads of studs in the IE NOT from Corona.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Just curious, since he basically said what you just said, what about it is not true?…. 🤣🤣

He’s trolling which is why I didn’t bother. So many dumb takes. Pretty sure it’s the same guy that makes new accounts. We all know who Lol

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s trolling which is why I didn’t bother. So many dumb takes. Pretty sure it’s the same guy that makes new accounts. We all know who Lol

HA!…. Yes, Ironically both poop monster and moist and plump have been banned from the Nor Cal Board…. 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, MD87 said:

Fact

Fact

Fact - Exhibit A being the NUMBER 1 QB in 2025!

Fact

Fact

Fact

All of it, huh?!  BS And apparently that is what you meant, bc…

RC and MV are usually pretty damn good and there are loads of studs in the IE NOT from Corona.

why are you attributing to me things i never said?

16 hours ago, Moist and Plump said:

You may not have said it under this name but you have 10+ plus other names they can attribute to you. Nice try Block, your not fooling anyone.

• Haha 2

On 5/9/2024 at 12:30 AM, Moist and Plump said:

You said this, moron, so I was pointing out your idiocy: literally nothing you just said is true.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, MD87 said:

You said this, moron, so I was pointing out your idiocy: literally nothing you just said is true.

liar. hurricane nick said almost all of what you quoted. look at the thread history. then apologize. and never lie on me again u mark jabroni

On 5/10/2024 at 1:21 PM, Moist and Plump said:

liar. hurricane nick said almost all of what you quoted. look at the thread history. then apologize. and never lie on me again u mark jabroni

Damn, you’re stupid.  You said that “literally nothing [Nick] just said is true” and I pointed out how every damn thing he said in the post you criticized was true.  Put down the crack pipe, you effin dolt.

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2024 at 6:34 PM, MD87 said:

Damn, you’re stupid.  You said that “literally nothing [Nick] just said is true” and I pointed out how every damn thing he said in the post you criticized was true.  Put down the crack pipe, you effin dolt.

the issue is that when you quoted him, you changed it to look like i was the one that said what you quoted. that is misleading. i stand on business with what i say so theres no need to put words in my mouth or take them out. bro.

On 5/11/2024 at 7:02 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Does this mean there’s gonna be a discussion about “rolling starts and googled residences”?

Inquiring minds wanna know. 

bgw

Quite possibly the best get on him was when he claimed that house was his.  All it took was a 2 second google search to find it was a pic of a house for sale he downloaded.  Oh the sadness that blocks life has got to be. lol vatos locos forever ese

• Haha 4

On 5/8/2024 at 2:37 PM, THEOC89 said:

like i already said. centennial is a public school. the kids who go there live in corona.

2 hours ago, Moist and Plump said:

like i already said. centennial is a public school. the kids who go there live in corona.

And Folsom only had players from Folsom. Get the fuck outa here Block! BTW Centennial is in an open enrollment school district numbnuts. All these years of trolling and you still do it at a kindergarten level.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

And Folsom only had players from Folsom. Get the fuck outa here Block! BTW Centennial is in an open enrollment school district numbnuts. All these years of trolling and you still do it at a kindergarten level.

yes its open enrollment to students who live in corona. which is exactly my point. i have no idea what folsom is but im sure they play by the same rules all public schools do. if they didn't they wouldve of gotten put on sanctions.

7 hours ago, Moist and Plump said:

yes its open enrollment to students who live in corona. which is exactly my point. i have no idea what folsom is but im sure they play by the same rules all public schools do. if they didn't they wouldve of gotten put on sanctions.

Now you’re trying to play a the “I’m just an innocent little troll who doesn’t know shit” card. Nobody’s fooled Block! You might as well start  another screen name, this one has been compromised🤪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Now you’re trying to play a the “I’m just an innocent little troll who doesn’t know shit” card. Nobody’s fooled Block! You might as well start  another screen name, this one has been compromised🤪

i stand on business. what i said is what i said. can you say the same about what you post?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moist and Plump said:

u talk a lot for someone whose team gets beat running clock by anyone with a pulse. see me at the game this year and eat more crow

My team beat a running clock? Must’ve missed that game. Your post definitely outed you as AI. Must be a free version of the program, hasn’t learned how to speak English yet. Come on Block have your mom up your allowance so you can buy the upgraded version of Chat GP.

• Haha 3