Some California news

Ararar

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The Trinity league as a whole is down this year.  Next year with the improvement of Servite, the league will have 3 Top 25/50 programs.

Look for the Top 3 to do very well on OOs relevant action 

Are the Friars going to be in the Trinity vs the World event?

28 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

Are they going to consider adding extra seats?

Their stadium holds right around 5000 without standing room.  The visitors side almost never fills up completely except against Santiago some years.  JSerra brought maybe 300fans.   Will be interesting to see if SJB has enough fans willing to make the trip.

26 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

Are the Friars going to be in the Trinity vs the World event?

So a funny thing about that event. MD asked Cen10 to join that event even tho they aren’t Trinity they might as well be honorary members lol. I do know that the Honor bowl asked for Cen10 as well so basically whoever can find them a game first they’ll probably go with. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Their stadium holds right around 5000 without standing room.  The visitors side almost never fills up completely except against Santiago some years.  JSerra brought maybe 300fans.   Will be interesting to see if SJB has enough fans willing to make the trip.

Personally don’t think they will travel well this week. Coming east on the 91 on a Friday is a pain plus game will be on tv so some of those folks that would come will stay at home and watch it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

JSerra has one of the worst traveling fan bases I’ve ever seen for a “big time” program.

7 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

So a funny thing about that event. MD asked Cen10 to join that event even tho they aren’t Trinity they might as well be honorary members lol. I do know that the Honor bowl asked for Cen10 as well so basically whoever can find them a game first they’ll probably go with. 

Centennial’s 2020 schedule is already set at this point. They are playing DLS but I don’t know if that is going to be part of the Honor Bowl. They also host MD in week 0.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

So I guess when we told that Cen10 and DLS were playing in 2020 it was just a rumor and no contract was ever signed? 

Maybe Folsom has an opening on that day? :-) 

Correct it was only a verbal agreement and things have now changed. Tell them to join the Honor Bowl or "Cali vs The USA" event and maybe it can happen. Scheduling won't be up to Cen10 rather it will be on the promoters to find them a game. First one to find them a game they are in!