Some California news

Ararar

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

I’ve been saying it all year folsom is sloppy this season. 3 turnovers in the 1st half.  35-21 half

You are right... Without the Turnovers Edison Stockton would not be in the game.... They have some pretty good speed from what I can tell on the stream but Folsom is just too talented....

Folsom will clean it up in the second half and put up 50 plus on them.... Edison cannot stop Folsom... They should have punted on 4th down instead of going for it with less then 1 minute left....

Folsom scores on 2 plays after getting the Ball Back....

1 minute ago, old_e said:

cc is going to pose a serious threat to SJB next week. 

I was talking about that a couple of weeks ago. Its not a forgone conclusion ( at least with me ) that SJB will prevail over CC. Against MD with their soph QB, they had little problem moving the ball. Freeland essentially gave that game away. CC is better than good and should not be overlooked.

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

You are right... Without the Turnovers Edison Stockton would not be in the game.... They have some pretty good speed from what I can tell on the stream but Folsom is just too talented....

Folsom will clean it up in the second half and put up 50 plus on them.... Edison cannot stop Folsom... They should have punted on 4th down instead of going for it with less then 1 minute left....

Folsom scores on 2 plays after getting the Ball Back....

They’re not going to lose due to a lack of talent... 

I wish I could watch the MV/Servite game honestly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

They’re not going to lose due to a lack of talent... 

I wish I could watch the MV/Servite game honestly. 

I know.... I am at a Bar and they looked at me like I was insane when I asked to put it on TV!!!...🤣

So Instead I am Watching the Folsom game on my Phone While hanging out at a Bar with my wife waiting to see a movie....🤣🤣

So unfortunately I am about to be done until 11pm or so!...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1