Some California news

Ararar

24 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

1st Round of the California Playoffs..

Trinity League is 2-4 with just the two top dog recruited-up Select All-Star Teams winning.

Trinity League.. toughest High School football in the country... "cough-cough-cough."

....as Katy struggles with Something ridge point 35-27.   Can someone look up ridge point ranking

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

JSERRA takes another butt-kicking "Mercy Clock" loss.

But ya... they're a Top #50 team in the country...  "Cough-cough-FK'n--- COUGH!!"

The should have gotten 79 transfers like Allen 

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Trinity League.. toughest High School football in the country... "cough-cough-cough."

Im starting to believe you went to a trinity league school but never saw the field and had to transfer, so you’ve resented them ever since. Strange obsession. Get over it guy. Not a single district in tx that even comes close to the trinity league and I’m sorry that haunts you but it’s going to be ok little brother, the sun will shine tomorrow.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Top 4 teams in each power state:

CA: MD, SJB, Cen10, DLS

TX: DV, Katy, NS, LV

MD: SFA, SJC, DMC, GC

FL: IMG, STA, LL, MNW 

GA: Low, McE, CQ, Gray

IMO California goes at least 3-1 in each scenario. And I ain’t no Cali fan. Just giving you the straight dope. 

Find a better Playoff Final 4 than MD, SJB, Cen10, MV.

You can look at Texas first

• Like 5

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Top 4 teams in each power state:

CA: MD, SJB, Cen10, DLS

TX: DV, Katy, NS, LV

MD: SFA, SJC, DMC, GC

FL: IMG, STA, LL, MNW 

GA: Low, McE, CQ, Gray

IMO California goes at least 3-1 in each scenario. And I ain’t no Cali fan. Just giving you the straight dope. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

52 would be quite enough, like Mater Dei. 

.......but wait! JSEERA had more; falling in at the all important number of 53.

https://www.ocregister.com/2019/02/08/fryer-transfers-make-fast-exit-from-mater-dei-and-it-looks-bad-for-all-involved/

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Im starting to believe you went to a trinity league school but never saw the field and had to transfer, so you’ve resented them ever since. Strange obsession. Get over it guy. Not a single district in tx that even comes close to the trinity league and I’m sorry that haunts you but it’s going to be ok little brother, the sun will shine tomorrow.

It seems to be this weird Napoleon complex with TX guys. I've been to several of these big events with thousands of high school kids from all over the country. It's always the Texas kids pulling out the state flag and talking shit about CA and the CA kids. The CA kids could care less. It also seems to be the case from what I've experienced online in general and on these boards in particular. Having been to TX numerous times, I guess I can understand why Texans have this strange obsession with California.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

With Serra San Mateo’s starting QB done, you could make a case for that. 

Serra San Mateo losing their QB has defiantly hurt them... They were looking really good this year!!!.... Hopefully they can still put together a magical run and make it to the D1A SBG!!!...

The team I really feel Bad for is SDCC.... They were one of the Best teams in the State and on track to Avenge their loss to Helix when they lost their QB and lost their next 2 games including their Playoff Game last night....

They scored what should have been the game tying TD with around a minute left and went for a Fake PAT for the 2 point Conversion and didn't make it... A Heartbreaking way to end what was a great and promising season for those kids...

At least they got one against Cen10 though in what was one of the best games in Cali this year!!!!...

Tough Break for both Serra SM and SDCC this year... QB is an important position though, just ask JSerra.... :) 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I like Centennial’s chances in this one. Should be a good one.

Playing at home isn’t gonna hurt, but it would still be a major upset.  I was less impressed with the offense as compared to the defense.  Sure, Street wasn’t available, but giving up 71 total yards  is a pretty good effort.

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Serra San Mateo losing their QB has defiantly hurt them... They were looking really good this year!!!.... Hopefully they can still put together a magical run and make it to the D1A SBG!!!...

The team I really feel Bad for is SDCC.... They were one of the Best teams in the State and on track to Avenge their loss to Helix when they lost their QB and lost their next 2 games including their Playoff Game last night....

They scored what should have been the game tying TD with around a minute left and went for a Fake PAT for the 2 point Conversion and didn't make it... A Heartbreaking way to end what was a great and promising season for those kids...

At least they got one against Cen10 though in what was one of the best games in Cali this year!!!!...

Tough Break for both Serra SM and SDCC this year... QB is an important position though, just ask JSerra.... :) 

So was SDCC's defense hurt too. A defense that held Saguaro to 10 points gives up 21 to Carlsbad.