Some California news

Ararar

4 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Correct it was only a verbal agreement and things have now changed. Tell them to join the Honor Bowl or "Cali vs The USA" event and maybe it can happen. Scheduling won't be up to Cen10 rather it will be on the promoters to find them a game. First one to find them a game they are in!

Maybe cc vs a GA 7A power school. 

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

You might have a case up until this past weekend. The Trinity League got exposed. It's not the gauntlet you make it out to be. 

In the case of JSerra, yes.  I think you might still be underestimating Servite.  I’m neutral on them but they aren’t a pushover anymore.  MV is a solid team.  

Folsom-Servite.  No reason it can’t happen, although maybe Folsom could take the Trinity league starter package, home against Santa Margarita, and visit OLU.  Depending on how it goes, graduate up to the next level.  What’s the worst that could happen?

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

Mission Viejo has 6 games to fill. But after the 63 pont curb stomping  of former SBG Champ St Mary's and the 2015 SBG shutout win over Bellarmine, who defeated Folsom for the right to represent NorCal. I doubt they will be looking at any NorCal baby seal teams .

We’re your huckleberry...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

Mission Viejo has 6 games to fill. But after the 63 point curb stomping of former SBG Champ St Mary's and the 2015 SBG shutout win over Bellarmine, who defeated Folsom for the right to represent NorCal. I doubt they will be looking at any NorCal baby seal teams .

You like to bring up the Mission Viejo 2015 season a lot... that was Folsom's worst team this decade.  But I see that you never bring up 2014.... Folsom's best team ever.   

Folsom and Mission Viejo also had a common opponent that year. 

Mission Viejo 7  --- 24  Oceanside

Folsom 68 ------------- 7  Oceanside. 

You should be thankful MV hasn't played Folsom most years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

You like to bring up the Mission Viejo 2015 season a lot... that was Folsom's worst team this decade.  But I see that you never bring up 2014.... Folsom's best team ever.   

MV  2-2  DLS  2-2

DLS  4-0  Folsom  0-4

If Folsom didn't CHOKE against the Bells, it would have happened. I don't know if Folsom is even the best of the NorCal baby seal slap dicks that DLS has feasted on for the last 28 years without a loss.

You have so much to be proud of.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

cat meme.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

We’ll play both of you!

I Wish Cen10 or MV would come to Nor Cal and play Folsom.... That would give me a reason to go see a game at Folsom on the Stupid Blue Turf.....🤣🤣....

Mission Viejo Came up here to play DLS so maybe their is more hope for them.... 

I can’t believe that MV and CC have never played each other.... It’s time for that game....

Its a Bummer no DLS and CC next year, but I was kind of curious about that one because I have heard other things about multiple OOS games next year for DLS....

It was also said by a poster (Former Nor Cal Coach) on the Nor Cal Board who said DLS was working on games in Hawaii and Texas next year and another 2 year deal with Folsom with Folsom offering week 5 next year....

I heard About Hawaii And it is not a vacation to play “Baldwin” .... 🤣🤣🤣..... 

But I did not hear about TX....

• Like 4

12 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I Wish Cen10 or MV would come to Nor Cal and play Folsom.... That would give me a reason to go see a game at Folsom on the Stupid Blue Turf.....🤣🤣....

Mission Viejo Came up here to play DLS so maybe their is more hope for them.... 

I can’t believe that MV and CC have never played each other.... It’s time for that game....

Its a Bummer no DLS and CC next year, but I was kind of curious about that one because I have heard other things about multiple OOS games next year for DLS....

It was also said by a poster (Former Nor Cal Coach) on the Nor Cal Board who said DLS was working on games in Hawaii and Texas next year and another 2 year deal with Folsom with Folsom offering week 5 next year....

I heard About Hawaii And it is not a vacation to play “Baldwin” .... 🤣🤣🤣..... 

But I did not hear about TX....

But, will it be St. Louis who is known to duck better teams while allowing Millilani or the Punes to take the best team?

28 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

But, will it be St. Louis who is known to duck better teams while allowing Millilani or the Punes to take the best team?

Yes... St. Louis on ESPN.... Which makes sense because they have played before... 

I also heard that if that game doesn’t get done then a different OOS team will come to DLS which will be on ESPN....

Either way, it sounds like another OOS opponent on ESPN for DLS next year...👍

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Yes... St. Louis on ESPN.... Which makes sense because they have played before... 

I also heard that if that game doesn’t get done then a different OOS team will come to DLS which will be on ESPN....

Yes! I've wanted St. Louis to stop ducking for years. 

4 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Do you know which week?  Please don't say week 0. Lol

• Haha 1