Some California news

Ararar

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

He told everyone exactly who he was on the NorCal board and he invited everyone to follow him and Folsom on Maxpreps while he scores the game.. Others can confirm. 

The problem with that is it could be just more trolling. Can't take anything this individual says on any of their many names at face value. I recall the time he posted pictures of his "home in Folsom" that were stock photos on a quick google search. There's also signs that Block lives on the east coast by posting frequently at 4am pacific time. This has been pointed about by multiple posters. 

It just doesn't make sense for it to be an actual Folsom fan... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

"Mettle" is the word you're looking for Dipshit.

But you do have elevated "metals" in your bloodstream that negatively impacts your central nervous system.

BGW

You should take a screenshot of his post.  As soon as he sees this he’ll go back and edit it, then call you the dipshit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

You should take a screenshot of his post.  As soon as he sees this he’ll go back and edit it, then call you the dipshit.

Actually, he did exactly that when I pointed out a mistake he made.  The thing is, he can’t edit the quoted part, so it exists there forever.  

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

The problem with that is it could be just more trolling. Can't take anything this individual says on any of their many names at face value. I recall the time he posted pictures of his "home in Folsom" that were stock photos on a quick google search. There's also signs that Block lives on the east coast by posting frequently at 4am pacific time. This has been pointed about by multiple posters. 

When he first became noticeable was on norcal board going by the handle of G61, or something like that. It was during the 2014 season and there after. He was out of his mind back then, then disappeared after Folsom sank for a couple of seasons, reamerging after Folsom beat Helix in D-1 a few seasons ago. Now i see others like him.  Some of those Texas posters are  way out there also

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

When he first became noticeable was on norcal board going by the handle of G61, or something like that. It was during the 2014 season and there after. He was out of his mind back then, then disappeared after Folsom sank for a couple of seasons, reamerging after Folsom beat Helix in D-1 a few seasons ago. Now i see others like him.  Some of those Texas posters are  way out there also

The Funniest was when he went on the old so cal preps board As G61 and went on a tirade about being banned from the Nor Cal Board and how great Folsom was....

And Tank, BnP, Roadrunner and all those dude’s told him to STFU and GTFOH nobody gives a Crap about a Prison Town....🤣🤣🤣

The Dude is nuts, I 100% Believe he is the Folsom Scorekeeper, he definitely slipped up that time trying to impress everyone... 

With Folsom in trouble this year he is defiantly short circuiting... He started a 49er Thread just so he can have a team to brag about.... 🤣🤣🤣

And in the end, Nobody Even Cares...🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

With Folsom in trouble this year he is defiantly short circuiting... He started a 49er Thread just so he can have a team to brag about.... 🤣🤣🤣

My favorite was the transfer rant thread.  I think he seriously thought Folsom was gonna beat DLS, and needed to lay out the foundational excuse for a potential blowout loss to SS champ.

All he accomplished in that thread was to demonstrate that his team is the transfer king of the north lol😆

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, On2whls said:

My favorite was the transfer rant thread.  I think he seriously thought Folsom was gonna beat DLS, and needed to lay out the foundational excuse for a potential blowout loss to SS champ.

All he accomplished in that thread was to demonstrate that his team is the transfer king of the north lol😆

You Nailed that one!!!....🤣🤣

What would have been awesome would have been sitting next to him in the 4th Quarter when DLS was up 42-14 with the game clinched and see the Look on his face....🤣🤣🤣....

DLS will never lose to Folsom.... Because Folsom’s  players and coaches do not really want to go to the Open to get blasted by 5 TD’s.. They would Rather put D1AA State Champ Patches on their Letterman Jackets Rather then play the Best teams in the State....

That is the culture at Folsom And has been for the last 10 years..... 

“It’s Not Fair That We Have To Beat DLS To Go To A SBG”....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

Lead paint, that explains a lot. We should start a gofundme page to hire some people to remove the lead paint from his momma’s basement. We want you all better Block, for the sake of Folsom, Prepgridiron and humanity.

Environmental issues definitely impact special needs coupled with said special needs individual's inability to chelate metals naturally, the basement issue definitely double whammy.

BGW

• Haha 3

Heard from a pretty creditable source that a parent turned in San Clemente to CIF. Basically two QB were rotating and I believe around league play they decided to go with the transfer. The parent of the QB who was left with the short end of the stick went to CIF. Yes rules were broken but as a parent myself idk if I would do that to the rest of the kids on the teams. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Heard from a pretty creditable source that a parent turned in San Clemente to CIF. Basically two QB were rotating and I believe around league play they decided to go with the transfer. The parent of the QB who was left with the short end of the stick went to CIF. Yes rules were broken but as a parent myself idk if I would do that to the rest of the kids on the teams. 

I hope that’s not true. The kid who didn’t start becomes an instant pariah.  Why would someone me one do that to their kid?

10 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

The Funniest was when he went on the old so cal preps board As G61 and went on a tirade about being banned from the Nor Cal Board and how great Folsom was....

And Tank, BnP, Roadrunner and all those dude’s told him to STFU and GTFOH nobody gives a Crap about a Prison Town....🤣🤣🤣

The Dude is nuts, I 100% Believe he is the Folsom Scorekeeper, he definitely slipped up that time trying to impress everyone... 

And in the end, Nobody Even Cares...🤣🤣

That socal board was one vicious forum with Brown & Proud and Tank etc. constantly ripping each other

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SoCalFball said:

That seems like they are about their kid and only their kid! Still a crazy situation to hold off until the semis to tell! 

Soccer mom discussed with her bff's at Starbucks, and they convinced her to turn the other kid in (Truth to power).  But they didn't realize that the whole team would be punished.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

I recall the time he posted pictures of his "home in Folsom" that were stock photos on a quick google search.

Everyone's home is on Google. Were you born yesterday?

There's also signs that Block lives on the east coast by posting frequently at 4am pacific time

I hate the East Coast with a passion. In regards to to the time difference- have you ever heard of waking up early for the gym and work you dunce!? My god!

It doesn't make sense for YOU to be an actual Folsom fan- more like a bandwagoneer of sorts. 

1. You don't live in Folsom

2. You didn't attend any schools in Folsom

3. You live in Rancho Cambodia (Rancho Cordova)

8 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Kudos.

You also lost to a San Diego team who got motor boated by another SD team this year!

Both those San Diego teams have been beaten by Folsom in the last 2 years. :) 

Wake us up if Folsom Squeaks by the #540 Team and the winner of the match up of the #307 and #380 Teams and even makes it to the D1AA Bowl this year... :) 

10 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Wake us up if Folsom Squeaks by the #540 Team and the winner of the match up of the #307 and #380 Teams and even makes it to the D1AA Bowl this year... :) 

Wake us up when Cen10 loses to an SD team who turns around and gets blown out by another SD team.

:)

Folsom is undefeated against San Deigo. Cen10 is not. :)

34 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

It is knows as the SoCal rule now after is was discovered that it originated and was lobbied for in SoCal. Not to mention ALL of the SoCal section commissioners unanimously voted for it. 

Block never lets facts get in the way of his attempts at historical revision.

• Like 1