Some California news

Ararar

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

The UIL allowed 30 out of state transfers & 70+ total at Allen during their most dominant run. That is truly disgusting and it’s actually embarrassing that you’re proud of that disgrace to the “purity” of high school football as you guys like to call it. You jokers can cry all you want but no school out here has ever had 70+ transfers in the same time span. Complete joke!  

You are so stupid…Allen is so big they are going to have many move ins - if they are lucky they will find few that can play.  

again nicki move in transfers are much different than recruited transfers.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You are so stupid…Allen is so big they are going to have many move ins

You are so stupid that you actually believe this bullshit. It’s hilarious. 

You and horse are the GED brothers. 4* top lineman moves from Florida to Austin Westlake and you jokers say it’s all legit. If a 4* top lineman moved from Florida to Mater Dei you inbreds would scream recruiting. Hilarious.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Soon people moving to the area will be choosing towns like Melissa just few miles north over Allen.

why?  Big time facilities in booming community with land to purchase.

Allen was just small town - when Plano was booming and winning state and MNC.  Finally growth went north to other places like Allen.

Texas doesn’t have any shortage of players - so if the likes of Allen, SLC, DV, WL, NS and many others really recruited these teams would be just like the few vomit 🤮 private schools in the country that are really good.🖕🖕

What was the last straw for SJB & MD to sell themselves to the devil?

was it DLS winning state nearly every year, yet getting beat out of state nearly every game?

was it When SJB got drilled by BG - yet went on to win state?

what was the breaking point?

cause we all know until recent history these two schools played 2nd fiddle to DLS 

you freaking know that MD was just another solid program until they really decided to take recruiting to another level!!!   You guys were not even at the level of DLS who was the most overrated team in America based on OOS results and Cali championship.

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Soon people moving to the area will be choosing towns like Melissa just few miles north over Allen.

why?  Big time facilities in booming community with land to purchase.

Allen was just small town - when Plano was booming and winning state and MNC.  Finally growth went north to other places like Allen.

Texas doesn’t have any shortage of players - so if the likes of Allen, SLC, DV, WL, NS and many others really recruited these teams would be just like the few vomit 🤮 private schools in the country that are really good.🖕🖕

Remember 2019?? You said MD and bosco wouldn’t be able to move the ball at all on DV or NS because they were too good. You also said they’d run the ball down MD’s throat. Flash forward to present day and the narrative has completely changed. What happened to Tx best being able to compete with anybody?? Was it you that said St. John’s (team that played DV) was better than st Frances? Or was that your cell mate Kermit? 
45-3 at home against your big boy runner up. Damn it stings! 

6807AC39-7CC5-419D-A9DB-A7E3EE7DB3B6.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I can respect those NJ privates as they openly admit recruiting and financial aid for building team.  Something you Cali private room sucker punks don’t have the balls to do. 

Everyone that is eligible for financial aid receives financial aid. Athlete or not. This isn’t a difficult concept for anyone with a brain. I’d say that 30 degree weather is messing with you but you’re always this dumb so.

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Remember 2019?? You said MD and bosco wouldn’t be able to move the ball at all on DV or NS because they were too good. You also said they’d run the ball down MD’s throat. Flash forward to present day and the narrative has completely changed. What happened to Tx best being able to compete with anybody?? Was it you that said St. John’s (team that played DV) was better than st Frances? Or was that your cell mate Kermit? 
45-3 at home against your big boy runner up. Damn it stings! 

6807AC39-7CC5-419D-A9DB-A7E3EE7DB3B6.jpeg

Keep recruiting and providing shuttle buses - the best team money could buy won that game.  Y’all should play IMG every other week.

no doubt MD is good -as they should be with All-Star team from LA.

just admit it and I will go away!!!

45 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Keep recruiting and providing shuttle buses - the best team money could buy won that game.  Y’all should play IMG every other week.

no doubt MD is good -as they should be with All-Star team from LA.

just admit it and I will go away!!!

Why can’t the best from Texas compete with anyone? This is exactly what you claimed until MD came to town. What changed? You didn’t have any problem with St John’s college who came to Texas and lost. Why? MD doesn’t do anything they don’t do. Again, MD does nothing that they don’t do. You’re just bitter one of your big dogs got waxed at home. You wouldn’t say any of this if DV would’ve beat MD. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Texasball said:

What was the last straw for SJB & MD to sell themselves to the devil?

was it DLS winning state nearly every year, yet getting beat out of state nearly every game?

was it When SJB got drilled by BG - yet went on to win state?

what was the breaking point?

cause we all know until recent history these two schools played 2nd fiddle to DLS 

you freaking know that MD was just another solid program until they really decided to take recruiting to another level!!!   You guys were not even at the level of DLS who was the most overrated team in America based on OOS results and Cali championship.

What the hell is your problem?  Why does CA live in your wee little head 24/7?  Get better coaching.  That's your biggest problem.  No way MD's OL should have manhandled DVille's big time DL recruits, but manhandle them they did.  Just like Bosco's gonna smack Allen around.  You should be embarrassed.  Until you learn what to do with the clearly top-notch talent you have, try NOT scheduling CA's best if you don't want to get beat.  It's pretty simple.  And getting your ass handed to you by CA doesn't affect TX playoffs one iota.  Again, why the hell do you care so much?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MD87 said:

What the hell is your problem?  Why does CA live in your wee little head 24/7?  Get better coaching.  That's your biggest problem.  No way MD's OL should have manhandled DVille's big time DL recruits, but manhandle them they did.  Just like Bosco's gonna smack Allen around.  You should be embarrassed.  Until you learn what to do with the clearly top-notch talent you have, try NOT scheduling CA's best if you don't want to get beat.  It's pretty simple.  And getting your ass handed to you by CA doesn't affect TX playoffs one iota.  Again, why the hell do you care so much?

Because his heart felt theory of Texas being able to play with anyone was emasculated in one awful night for him so he now needs an excuse as to why.Makes him feel better 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Because his heart felt theory of Texas being able to play with anyone was emasculated in one awful night for him so he now needs an excuse as to why.Makes him feel better 

😂 😂 That short spring season you all had right before the fall season was significant.  But we’ll keep that our secret 🤫 

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

😂 😂 That short spring season you all had right before the fall season was significant.  But we’ll keep that our secret 🤫 

😂😂😂 I’ve heard it all now! You’re such a pussy it’s hilarious. You understand how much MD lost to graduation and injury during the short spring season? Don’t look into it Mr. GED, it’ll only hurt your ego even more. But yes, incredibly significant to play 5 league games in March with a different team. 😂 That really had an impact on the results in December! What a joker hahaha.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Texas allows full contact spring ball and this smooth brain wants to make an excuse about a spring season. Good lord 😂

There is a major difference between intrasquad practices and full intersquad games.   I’m sure even a “mental giant” as yourself could define a few of these differences 😂 

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

There is a major difference between intrasquad practices and full intersquad games.   I’m sure even a “mental giant” as yourself could define a few of these differences 😂 

I am no mental giant, I’m on a high school football board with you man. We’re all smooth brains. I just mess around and have fun on here. 

Anyway, MD playing a spring season and losing 7 starters (off the top of my head, could be more) is a reason they handled big boy 6A runner up with ease in Texas? BTW 3 quarters of the DV game was played without our best player too. I fondly remember telling you it would be a 42-0 game and you called me crazy.  Could you please list all the excuses & give reason why they were not mentioned prior to the game. 

• Like 1