Some California news

Ararar

On 1/26/2022 at 6:23 PM, HurricaneNick said:

MD legend Stanley Johnson inks a two year deal with the Lakers! 

MD player to last the longest in the NBA, its still very shocking it took MD that long to produce a long-term NBA player, because by the time Stanley Johnson arrived at MD, McKnight was already like in his 30th season as the Head Coach.

Random thought that I got from CIFSS basketball but what if in football for D1 they did the same round robin. That way teams don’t lose that opening round game and you get the best of the best over 4 weeks. Yes you get rematches I guess that would be the only drawback 

Pool A

Mater Dei

Cen10 

Mission Viejo 

Norco

Pool B 

Bosco

Servite 

Santa Margarita

Los Al 

• Like 1

Nobody in the country will be better than the Monarchs in the trenches these next few years. Only a few participated in this event. 

MD O/D line Majority are class of 2024/2025

Deandre Carter 6’6 330

Brandon Baker 6’5 290

Aydin Breland 6’5 280

Peter Langi 6’5 340

Leka Kaho Tuihalamaka 6’6 330

Lipe Moala 6’7 340

Sione Tohi 6’2 300

Nasir Wyatt 6’3 225

Zeus Venegas 6’4 255

Rocky Maele 6’3 300

BJ Tolo 6’2 315

Ezra Funa 6’2 265

Semi Tualnga 5’11 290

Hanu Atuatasi 6’1 305

Serious beef. Only the returners that played on varsity this past season on the O & D lines. Insane freshman class coming in too. MD will not lose the battle in the trenches against anyone. 

1DB013F6-4519-42E7-8DB6-57479EE80F00.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nobody in the country will be better than the Monarchs in the trenches these next few years. Only a few participated in this event. 

MD O/D line Majority are class of 2024/2025

Deandre Carter 6’6 330

Brandon Baker 6’5 290

Aydin Breland 6’5 280

Peter Langi 6’5 340

Leka Kaho Tuihalamaka 6’6 330

Lipe Moala 6’7 340

Sione Tohi 6’2 300

Nasir Wyatt 6’3 225

Zeus Venegas 6’4 255

Rocky Maele 6’3 300

BJ Tolo 6’2 315

Ezra Funa 6’2 265

Semi Tualnga 5’11 290

Hanu Atuatasi 6’1 305

Serious beef. Only the returners that played on varsity this past season on the O & D lines. Insane freshman class coming in too. MD will not lose the battle in the trenches against anyone. 

1DB013F6-4519-42E7-8DB6-57479EE80F00.jpeg

I say "uncle" right now.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Glad SC got this one right. Bru is still in the portal but will have a meeting with Lincoln Riley and his family tomorrow. 

lol, this guy….

Enroll at USC, portal to Texas till the summer, then portal back to USC, then contract a mystery illness and redshirt, then have a meh season at best, then get arrested on a Domestic Battery charge and get tossed from USC, now back in the portal.

Did I miss one?

19 minutes ago, pied said:

lol, this guy….

Enroll at USC, portal to Texas till the summer, then portal back to USC, then contract a mystery illness and redshirt, then have a meh season at best, then get arrested on a Domestic Battery charge and get tossed from USC, now back in the portal.

Did I miss one?

Oh good! Another internet gangster that talks shit but has done nothing in real life. You must be a cen10 fan! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Oh good! Another internet gangster that talks shit but has done nothing in real life. You must be a cen10 fan! 

Enrolled at SC because kingsbury recruited him. Left SC when kingsbury left to the cardinals. Left Texas to come home. Had an illness that physicians all across Southern California could not figure out that left him with temps of 100+ and severe fatigue daily so he redshirted. Played well during the shortened covid season. Was cleared on false allegations. Not that difficult but net bangers going to bang. Evil empire! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Enrolled at SC because kingsbury recruited him. Left SC when kingsbury left to the cardinals. Left Texas to come home. Had an illness that physicians all across Southern California could not figure out that left him with temps of 100+ and severe fatigue daily so he redshirted. Played well during the shortened covid season. Was cleared on false allegations. Not that difficult but net bangers going to bang. Evil empire! 

21 receptions, in the portal three times(from the same school TWICE) one season long suspension. Recipe for an outstanding career. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Is what he posted true?  Either way, hardly gangster talk.  You're an extremely defensive person about people not related to you.  

He’s talking shit on a kids path. It’s good you’re versed in the gangster talk though! I’ll defend MD on here. Alum & booster. Where’d you go to school? 

14 minutes ago, pied said:

Don’t think the college route has been as planned. 

Oh really? Groundbreaking take here! 😂 This all started because USC did the right thing and a grown man is upset about it. 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/la-sp-mater-dei-corona-centennial-20181116-story.html 

Bru went for 8 grabs and 135 yards against c10. I understand why this one hurts now. 

On 2/22/2022 at 10:01 PM, SoCalFball said:

Random thought that I got from CIFSS basketball but what if in football for D1 they did the same round robin. That way teams don’t lose that opening round game and you get the best of the best over 4 weeks. Yes you get rematches I guess that would be the only drawback 

Pool A

Mater Dei

Cen10 

Mission Viejo 

Norco

Pool B 

Bosco

Servite 

Santa Margarita

Los Al 

It has worked out well for the BB team the last two seasons.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s talking shit on a kids path. It’s good you’re versed in the gangster talk though! I’ll defend MD on here. Alum & booster. Where’d you go to school? 

Was he though?  Or was he basically saying what a grown man has done since being in college.  Also, nobody mentioned MD at all.  

So like I said, you can are very defensive...and like a pussy.  

Where I went to school is not any of your business and has nothing to do with you being defensive.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Was he though?  Or was he basically saying what a grown man has done since being in college.  Also, nobody mentioned MD at all.  

So like I said, you can are very defensive...and like a pussy.  

Where I went to school is not any of your business and has nothing to do with you being defensive.  

You aren’t a grown man once you finish high school. Not rocket science. Should I link a video of Saban talking about second chances because kids in college fuck up all the time? Let me know. 

“You can are very defensive” nice, smooth brain! 

I acknowledged that I defend MD and MD kids on here. (Defensive) Bru is an MD kid & I know him and his family. You’re slow, I get it. 

Ive met many posters from here at MD games. Come see how pussy I am in person (; Maybe you can thumbs down all my posts too? You know, like a pussy does that gets his feelings hurt on the internet. Lmao.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You gonna fuck him up, nicky? 

If you called a veteran that served for you the N word I can only imagine what you’d call me if I got into a fight! No fighting for me, you internet gangsters love to talk behind your keyboard. He wouldn’t call me a pussy face to face, just like how you wouldn’t have called a US vet the N word to his face. You jokers are too comfortable behind your keyboards!