Some California news

Ararar

19 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Here is the real difference.  
these kids parents may have chosen WL for all the reasons you said.

Then they purchased home in the district…WL didn’t need to send shuttle bus 50 miles to pick him up.

you are trying to hard to make it look like there is not any difference between between MD and WL.  There is not a single player in the greater LA area that is off limits to them. MD has outstanding players that come all across LA and probably farther.

can you imagine for 1 minute playing the last 2 years with Duncanville QB’s vs what you guys had at MD???

please stop pretending you guys are playing by the same rules as any public school.

Yes, MD has really good team!

One more thing, MD was just another good program until they truly started elaborate recruiting plan.

These are facts!

Following this thread and you and  Nick.  The bottom line is that Texas publics have all the transferring that you complain about MD having . Just own up to that . If MD has figured a way to get those players to school and back home again via shuttling , than so be it . The thing is that all the Allens, DV etc. benefit heavily from transfers, and if you had the means like MD, than you too would be shuttling. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Following this thread and you and  Nick.  The bottom line is that Texas publics have all the transferring that you complain about MD having . Just own up to that . If MD has figured a way to get those players to school and back home again via shuttling , than so be it . The thing is that all the Allens, DV etc. benefit heavily from transfers, and if you had the means like MD, than you too would be shuttling. 

They don’t have the means. They only have 7K students and a $60 Million dollar football facility. LOL

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

MD had 2 national championships in the 90’s. So no, it’s not “one more thing” MD was more accomplished than just about any TX program before the 2000’s without spewing any of that homegrown horse shit. The duncanville team we played this year not only had more transfers than MD but had a kid commuting over 30 miles from Fort Worth! FACT! it is what it is. 

Since the other Texan couldn’t answer I’ll ask you. (He struggles) What would you say if a top 5 OL with 25+ offers transferred into Mater Dei from Florida? “Recruited!” 

The kid shows up at Westlake and horsey acts like it’s all natural. It’s getting comical really. 

nick has no understanding of  school boundaries. The Florida kid moved into Westlake’a school zone. The family packed up and moved across the country. His older brother transferred to TX Tech too. 

if they moved to Austin, which isn’t a small City, why wouldn’t they choose Westlake as a school?  But once again you assume the entire move was football related and nefarious as if families can ‘t relocate out of state even those with athletic children.  

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

nick has no understanding of  school boundaries. The Florida kid moved into Westlake’a school zone. The family packed up and moved across the country. His older brother transferred to TX Tech too. 

if they moved to Austin, which isn’t a small City, why wouldn’t they choose Westlake as a school?  But once again you assume the entire move was football related and nefarious as if families can ‘t relocate out of state even those with athletic children.  

How far is Lubbock from Austin silly horse? A 4 star kid moved to the top HS program in the state of Texas  and his brother goes to college 6 hours away from where they live! 😂 Just comical at this point. Actually funny. 

& again I know you struggle, but I’ve already addressed your second claim. If you need me to repost I can do that for you. Reading is very hard. Comprehension is even harder! It’s just hilarious at this point. I’ll copy and paste for you. Bring your phone to your kid/care taker/mother whoever that can comprehend the English language so you can quit repeating silly nonsense. Here you go, from an earlier post you couldn’t comprehend.  “Ex. a move to Texas is in the works but they decide to move in/ use the address of somebody living in the top football programs (Westlakes) district so the kid can play there. If I couldn't afford too live in Westlake or lake Travis but was moving to Austin I'd still try and send my son there if he had some football talent. It's completely preposterous to think there aren't transfers in Tx based solely on athletics.”

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

How far is Lubbock from Austin silly horse? A 4 star kid moved to the top HS program in the state of Texas  and his brother goes to college 6 hours away from where they live! 😂 Just comical at this point. Actually funny. 

& again I know you struggle, but I’ve already addressed your second claim. If you need me to repost I can do that for you. Reading is very hard. Comprehension is even harder! It’s just hilarious at this point. I’ll copy and paste for you. Bring your phone to your kid/care taker/mother whoever that can comprehend the English language so you can quit repeating silly nonsense. Here you go, from an earlier post you couldn’t comprehend.  “Ex. a move to Texas is in the works but they decide to move in/ use the address of somebody living in the top football programs (Westlakes) district so the kid can play there. If I couldn't afford too live in Westlake or lake Travis but was moving to Austin I'd still try and send my son there if he had some football talent. It's completely preposterous to think there aren't transfers in Tx based solely on athletics.”

What does it say genius.. he’s coming home!  😂  Lubbock is half the distance to Austin than Tennessee martin.  

its clear to him at least texas is their new home.  

56D8105A-7491-4979-8DCF-7565EC78BF93.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

What does it say genius.. he’s coming home!  😂  Lubbock is half the distance to Austin than Tennessee martin.  

56D8105A-7491-4979-8DCF-7565EC78BF93.jpeg

He went to high school in Florida “genius” 

Christ, this is getting embarrassing for you. What/where is he coming home to? Austin? 6 hours from where his family moved to? Or Orlando where he’s from? Or are you doing another Lewis cine thing? Again, it’s hilarious at this point LOL

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

He went to high school in Florida “genius” 

Christ, this is getting embarrassing for you. What/where is he coming home to? Austin? 6 hours from where his family moved to? Or Orlando where he’s from? Or are you doing another Lewis cine thing? Again, it’s hilarious at this point LOL

No shit dumbass, this is his brothers transfer to Texas tech where he tweeted he’s coming home! 

heres an article with TJ shanahan saying his dad took a new job in Texas 

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-recruiting/os-sp-tj-shanahan-moving-to-texas-20210809-nlqsdei44veyvmwbt6mjwb35hy-story.html

“Timber Creek 2023 offensive tackle T.J. Shanahan had mixed feelings after first realizing that his father had taken a job in Texas, meaning the family would be moving from Orlando.”

the kid was reluctant and sad about moving sure doesn’t sound like someone who was recruited.  🤡 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No shit dumbass, this is his brothers transfer to Texas tech where he tweeted he’s coming home! 

heres an article with TJ shanahan saying his dad took a new job in Texas 

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-recruiting/os-sp-tj-shanahan-moving-to-texas-20210809-nlqsdei44veyvmwbt6mjwb35hy-story.html

I understand what the tweet was “dumbass” I’m asking where he’s going home to? UCF? USF? They’re from Florida. Anyway. Yep, just like I thought. Hahahahaha. A contractor that can afford a Westlake mortgage/rent. The cheating is so apparent. I’ll let YOU run the numbers on an average Westlake home mortgage. It’s COMICAL now. Two families with 4 star kids that have moved in to play for the top program in the state. Lady horse claims a tech boom is generating this  but one father is a lacrosse coach and the other is a general contractor. Hahahaha. Nothing to do but laugh at the stupidity at this point. A kid with a general contractor father moved to the wealthiest neighborhood in the state of Texas because the $30 an hour in Westlake stretches further than anywhere else in the country. Hahaha. 

11 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I understand what the tweet was “dumbass” I’m asking where he’s going home to? UCF? USF? They’re from Florida. Anyway. Yep, just like I thought. Hahahahaha. A contractor that can afford a Westlake mortgage/rent. The cheating is so apparent. I’ll let YOU run the numbers on an average Westlake home mortgage. It’s COMICAL now. Two families with 4 star kids that have moved in to play for the top program in the state. Lady horse claims a tech boom is generatin thins but one father is a lacrosse coach and the other is a general contractor. Hahahaha. Nothing to do but laugh at the stupidity at this point. A kid with a general contractor father moved to the wealthiest neighborhood in the state of Texas because the $30 an hour in Westlake stretches further than anywhere else in the country. Hahaha. 

He’s coming home to Texas nick! It’s his tweet accepting the Texas tech offer. 

You do know they have apartments in the Eanes ISD school zone nick. Once again you’re running your mouth without a clue. 🤡 

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m not saying Allen is Alabama, I am saying no one would have any idea who Allen is if it weren’t for their football program. I mean, kyler Murray transferred there for a reason. He certainly wasn’t just attending the neighborhood school. You can spin it however you’d like. We both know what’s going on.  

C’mon, Nick….I’m sure Kyler Murray’s dad moved into that apartment in Allen to take that high paying “tech” job. ☺️

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

But tell us about the tech job Kyler’s father took in Allen. I mean, that’s the only reason he moved into an apartment there, and had to bring Kyler there with him, right?  LOL. 

Did I say he took a tech job? What Murray did though was run a private QB academy in Allen. but I guess kyler attending a school in Allen, the same city his dad works is a bad look . 😂 

heres a good article on his transfer 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arizonasports.com/story/2073922/out-of-the-spotlight-kyler-murray-opens-up-about-his-football-career/amp/

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Lol. Fossil is your first watch you buy after college when you start in the workforce and have student loans to pay off still. 

True. Except the young kids nowadays seem to like Vincero as their first cheap watch. Just don’t ever wear that Invicta monstrosity your grandma bought you off the Home Shopping Network. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1