Some California news

Ararar

18 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

There was ZERO mention of the spring season being a factor until February 2022. The game was played in August 2021. Incredible. 

Mentioning it or not doesn’t make it less true.  😂 

well I’m checking out of the thread I’ve chatted it up with you all enough … let you all get back to your MD, SJB fanboy love fest 

26 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Mentioning it or not doesn’t make it less true.  😂 

well I’m checking out of the thread I’ve chatted it up with you all enough … let you all get back to your MD, SJB fanboy love fest 

I’m sure that’s the reason DV lost by 42 at home. MD did that to ya with a QB that started 5 games prior to the game. 9 D1 kids on the DV defense LOL. Keep coming up with excuses. It quickly went from talking about how the best from Tx can play with anyone to making excuses for your 6a D1 runner up losing a game at home. Turn the heater on and beat that cold front! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

You let me know when any So Cal schools bring 70+ transfers and 30 OOS transfers during a championship stretch. Since you can’t address the question because you know how embarrassing it is, you and horsey can blowing each other! 

2012 Allen:

0F7F1ABA-6CCA-4112-A7B2-0869118D7B26.thumb.jpeg.4ca0471693a212c6c25c09ea4cbbb3e3.jpeg

2013 Allen:29F80852-B59E-4198-BC9F-35D66429A8D7.thumb.jpeg.67208d85b49f4d9a86cdcb6b60e40faf.jpeg

2014 Allen:E893455D-0BA4-4669-93AF-523BC655543F.thumb.jpeg.be8c44e656c4ff7e46687b968ccf9ac7.jpeg

This is Allen’s roster from their championship run. I’m going to post Mater Dei’s next; then everyone can compare the differences.

@HurricaneNick @Ararar @Horsefly @Texasball

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I think I can see a difference between Allen 🏈 and Mater Dei 🏈

🚎  🚐  🛻  🚗  🛵  🛹  🦆 🐖 

Very nice work! Posting rosters that are available to everyone online! Any who, what is that suppose to mean? That the MD teams were better? We already knew that. Allen brought in over 70 transfers and 30 of them were from out of state. That was the topic Lol. Nothing like a homegrown Texas football! Have any California schools on a championship streak brought in 70 transfers during that same period? I think that’s only a Texas thing. That $60M stadium wasn’t built to attract to football players right?! 😂

• Like 3

20 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I am no mental giant, I’m on a high school football board with you man. We’re all smooth brains. I just mess around and have fun on here. 

Anyway, MD playing a spring season and losing 7 starters (off the top of my head, could be more) is a reason they handled big boy 6A runner up with ease in Texas? BTW 3 quarters of the DV game was played without our best player too. I fondly remember telling you it would be a 42-0 game and you called me crazy.  Could you please list all the excuses & give reason why they were not mentioned prior to the game. 

You embellish much nick? This was our exchange on your score prediction 

👇🏽

On 8/21/2021 at 4:47 PM, HurricaneNick said:

I don’t think DV scores a single point on the MD defense. MD has too many weapons on O. Monarchs will roll. Probably a 42-0 type game. Season starts Oct 1st at Panish. 

👇🏽

On 8/21/2021 at 5:27 PM, Horsefly said:

Bet!  Charity of your choice. Mine is St Jude’s ($50)

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Very nice work! Posting rosters that are available to everyone online! Any who, what is that suppose to mean? That the MD teams were better? We already knew that. Allen brought in over 70 transfers and 30 of them were from out of state. That was the topic Lol. Nothing like a homegrown Texas football! Have any California schools on a championship streak brought in 70 transfers during that same period? I think that’s only a Texas thing. That $60M stadium wasn’t built to attract to football players right?! 😂

More or less to point out the difference between what a normal Mater Dei team looks like [2016]

as opposed to what they look like now after Mater Dei and Thing 2 started taking advantage of relaxed transferring CIF rules.

Allen looks the same as any other public school from here roster wise, even during their championship run. [Point: They didn’t turn into a Texas IMG.]

Mater Dei doesn’t and it’s not close.

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

More or less to point out the difference between what a normal Mater Dei team looks like [2016]

as opposed to what they look like now after Mater Dei and Thing 2 started taking advantage of relaxed transferring CIF rules.

Allen looks the same as any other public school from here roster wise, even during their championship run. [Point: They didn’t turn into a Texas IMG.]

MD roster change is about the time of this rule change 

New transfer rule: CIF to allow athletically motivated moves

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/11/new-transfer-rule-cif-to-allow-athletically-motivated-moves/amp/

On 2/3/2022 at 6:38 PM, Horsefly said:

Lol allen won’t.

if someone transferred to MD from out of state the logical ?? to ask is what could drive such a move across country?.  Cali is not exactly an economic destination point now it is it? Hell, kids will tell you why they’re transferring to Cali schools, there is no reason to hide it. 😂   

You keep dismissing that Texas right now absolutely is!!  It was the reason the 4**** from fla gave for his dad moving to Austin, which if you’ve been there would know it’s booming in growth.  

Would be the 6th richest country in the world if it was a country.  I get you're trying to argue with him, but don't make dumb comments that can easily be refuted. Carry on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Would be the 6th richest country in the world if it was a country.  I get you're trying to argue with him, but don't make dumb comments that can easily be refuted. Carry on.

I’m talking individuals and job opportunities not the size of your economy. You have the highest unemployment rate in the country.  That’s the point.  

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

And how many folks live here?  Just stop brother. 

Lol it doesn’t matter Gotdamn are you in a bubble about Cali? Your cost of living is sky high and with the recent unemployment rate I posted Cali was dead last! Why would ppl flock to Cali looking for opportunities? 

a significant portion of my Cali fam have moved back to Texas and other parts of the south. A few that retired, sold their properties and reinvested back here in the south.

hell even you mentioned last year you were considering relocating.  😂 

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You embellish much nick? This was our exchange on your score prediction 

👇🏽

👇🏽

My bad junior. Damn I was right about the amount they won by but didn’t think sorry DV would score 3 points. Pretty embarrassing even if it was the first game of the season and the D was working out the kinks. $50 to st Jude on the way. (You wouldn’t have made the bet if you thought it was a possibility lmao) The good folks at st Jude would’ve had their money a lot earlier but you and all your tx girls ran from the board after the beat down 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

The 2016 MD team was loaded sweetheart. Before those laxed transfer rules came into play. 2017 team won a national title and all the guys were underclassmen in 2016. Although MD hasn’t received a single football transfer in 2 years (fact) I’m not saying we’ve never gotten transfers. Just not 70+ transfers and 30 OOS players during a championship stretch. You can only find that in the purity of Texas hsfb! Home grown home grown home grown! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

My bad junior. Damn I was right about the amount they won by but didn’t think sorry DV would score 3 points. Pretty embarrassing even if it was the first game of the season and the D was working out the kinks. $50 to st Jude on the way. (You wouldn’t have made the bet if you thought it was a possibility lmao) The good folks at st Jude would’ve had their money a lot earlier but you and all your tx girls ran from the board after the beat down 🤷‍♂️

No nick I was right here, regardless if I was here or not, you knew the bet. Smh

38 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Boy, your really reaching for that one . 3 points vs 0 !   Just admit it, MD is a minimum of being a tier better than any Texas team, probably ever .

There’s no reach. My reason for posting that is to point on what he and our conversation concerning the game was about. Had nothing to do with calling him “crazy” for his prediction 

he was adamant they wouldn’t score, that was proven false. Nothing to debate about it.