The best team in recent years

FootballGuy

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

My answer would be......none of the above.

The Lowndes Vikings were the best team in the last few years.

Rufus>>

In what sport?

What elite team can't hold a double digit lead for 8 minutes in the playoffs at home? 

Those teams would blast them a new tomorrow 

Even though they too gutless to play any of those teams, they could have played BTW back then when they were elite,  they played Bayside instead

7 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

2013 Booker T Washington (FL), 2017 Mater Dei, 2016 Bishop Gorman

Out of these 3 teams, who had the best team in your opinion? 

I'm gonna surprise people here, BTW 

I think people honestly are answering MD because it's the freshest thing on their mind but that BTW team was loaded

Also keep in mind they did beat Miami Central who dominated the state finals over Armwood in 6a which is considered the toughest classification in the state 

That might have been the best small school team (1-4a) in Florida history that year 

What difference does it make? They ALL RECRUIT! They are a joke if anybody thinks that these are just lil high school teams! ANY FUCKING FOOL can go shopping for the best fifty playas in an area of millions! These coaches couldn't win five games at COLQUITT!

Just now, ORabidOne said:

What difference does it make? They ALL RECRUIT! They are a joke if anybody thinks that these are just lil high school teams! ANY FUCKING FOOL can go shopping for the best fifty playas in an area of millions! These coaches couldn't win five games at COLQUITT!

lol

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

In what sport?

What elite team can't hold a double digit lead for 8 minutes in the playoffs at home? 

Even though they too gutless to play any of those teams, they could have played BTW back then when they were elite,  they played Bayside instead

Why don't you clowns get off this private school BULLSHIT? These teams are a MF FARCE! But I keep forgetting that transfers is ALL you clowns have ever KNOWN! The fucking STACHE can't even develop his own QB! Five minutes after the lil phenom baled on his mighty red butterflies! He's out beating the bushes for another ringer!xDxDxD

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Are you stupid or just ignorant

BTW does not recruit 

How many times does someone have to tell you that to get it through your skull

Miami has anywhere from 5-15 high schools within a 5 mile radius 

They can choose where the hell they want to go

Just now, ORabidOne said:

Why don't you clowns get off this private school BULLSHIT? These teams are a MF FARCE! But I keep forgetting that transfers is ALL you clowns have ever KNOWN! The fucking STACHE can't even develop his own QB! Five minutes after the lil phenom baled on his mighty red butterflies! He's out beating the bushes for another ringer!xDxDxD

BTW is a public school dummy

13 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Bet they can count to 12 though

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:
40 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

My answer would be......none of the above.

The Lowndes Vikings were the best team in the last few years.

Rufus>>

In what sport?

Your obsession with trashing Lowndes blinded you to the fact Rufus was being highly ironic.  I don't pretend to or attempt to speak for Rufus but I'm pretty sure he was making fun of the Vikings.  SMH.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Matt Lienart, Colt Brendan, Matt Barkley and JT Daniels all were at MD since their freshman year...In fact every QB1 at MD in the last 30 years (except for one) has gone on to play D1 ball. Bryce Young is the first starting QB transfer Rollo has had in 30 years...so you have no idea what you are talking about.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

Matt Lienart, Colt Brendan, Matt Barkley and JT Daniels all were at MD since their freshman year...In fact every QB1 at MD in the last 30 years (except for one) has gone on to play D1 ball. Bryce Young is the first starting QB transfer Rollo has in 30 years...so you have no idea what you are talking about.

He never does 

He barely knows what's going on in colquitt much less another state

3 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Matt Lienart, Colt Brendan, Matt Barkley and JT Daniels all were at MD since their freshman year...In fact every QB1 at MD in the last 30 years (except for one) has gone on to play D1 ball. Bryce Young is the first starting QB transfer Rollo has in 30 years...so you have no idea what you are talking about.

Stuck on stupid for the six years I’ve known Rab. 

Buford aspires to be Mater Dei East!

Sincerely,

Aspiring Asshole (A.A.)