Trinity League Thread

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, SoCalFball said:

Yeah they aren’t any good in baseball. Cen10 best sports are football, boys and girls hoops and wrestling. 

And this year girls soccer.  Undefeated in league and 1 goal away from winning state.  Prior to this year had no league wins in 3 years.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2018 at 7:03 PM, Bestcoast said:

Gorman only played one trinity team a year. Easy to get up for that. Got lucky in most of them. Flat out robbed Santa Margarita. Beating one trinity league team would make there season. That’s there method of operation. The state of Nevada is soft

Dang I remember the SM game.  Refs stole it from SM.  I bet after they watched the video of that game especially at the end, they all got together and kicked each other in the nads.  Multiple times. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2018 at 7:08 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Trinity league OLU flies to Cary, NC.

Punches the clock

Beats the #1 ranked Team in the Nation

Wins the NHSI for the second consecutive year.

Gets back on the bus, Goes home.

https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/orange-lutheran-wins-back-to-back-nhsi-titles/

OLU.jpg

That was a good game to watch.  OLU mos def brought it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang I remember the SM game.  Refs stole it from SM.  I bet after they watched the video of that game especially at the end, they all got together and kicked each other in the nads.  Multiple times. 

Ref admitted he blew the call

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2018 at 7:00 PM, Folsom Prison said:

Just because you’re on the schedule of two of the best teams in the country doesn’t make you good or relevant. 

Sorry but you're wrong. Because when those games are going down, suddenly those games are relevant games and all eyes will be on those two teams. The thing about the Trinity is every team would readily win most D1 games in Cali if it weren't for the big 3. Year in and year out they are the best league in the country and its been that way for a while. You gotta be a top 50 team to walk away from a Trinity opponent with a W.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Yeah remember that too. if I remember though, Sanchez flat out manned up afterward and said they shouldn’t  haven won that game and RSMC got jobbed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Griff said:

Sorry but you're wrong. Because when those games are going down, suddenly those games are relevant games and all eyes will be on those two teams. The thing about the Trinity is every team would readily win most D1 games in Cali if it weren't for the big 3. Year in and year out they are the best league in the country and its been that way for a while. You gotta be a top 50 team to walk away from a Trinity opponent with a W.

Griff are you really that naive or just biased? You think last year you had to be a top 50 team in the nation to beat Orange Luterhan, Jserra or Servite? 

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah remember that too. if I remember though, Sanchez flat out manned up afterward and said they shouldn’t  haven won that game and RSMC got jobbed.

I don't remember Tony saying that but props to him too in that case. I remember watching and thinking dang the bishop has some connections to even pay off cali refs.

• Haha 1

Any top 5-10 team in the Nation should dominate any league in the Nation. Still doesn't make that league weak or overrated.

Anybody that disses the Trinity League as overrated either doesn't know much about HS football or is playing the role of hater. It's a phenomenal football league. It's certainly arguable whether it is the absolute best, but it is most definitely among the best in the Nation most years.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Griff said:

Sorry, STA was not Top 50 and they beat the #2 Trinity League team.

But carry on...

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Sorry, STA was not Top 50 and they beat the #2 Trinity League team.

But carry on...

That’s correct SJB should not have been tripped up by STA if they were really top 10.  RSM got knocked out of playoffs by Murrieta Valley, also not top 50.  

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

As they did last year. That didn't stop them from getting punked by STA though.

Got punked? Yes they lost, but anyone who was not being biased that watched the game would say SJB was the better team. STA coach had them fired up. There defense played great. SJB got upset. They are still top 10 team in country.

41 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Got punked? Yes they lost, but anyone who was not being biased that watched the game would say SJB was the better team. STA coach had them fired up. There defense played great. SJB got upset. They are still top 10 team in country.

Because they most certainly proved that...

Except they didn't.