Jeff Fisher's New High School Football Forum..

RedZone

Sorry all, I've been dealing with a death in the family (no condolences necessary) and haven't had the right mindset to be on the boards. 

I heard about this the other day and have thought long about it. More power to Jeff Fisher and the site. I know there are a handful of people frustrated with me and how we approach this site and that they may the ones asking for the forum and jumping ship. This is not a money making venture nor is it my sole job. I have a full time job, coach my kids sports teams and have a passion for HSFB. I started this because I wanted a place to go to discuss with all of you fine folks. If people want to leave because this doesn't satisfy them, all the power to them. I'll keep this place up until it doesn't make sense. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Sorry all, I've been dealing with a death in the family (no condolences necessary) and haven't had the right mindset to be on the boards. 

I heard about this the other day and have thought long about it. More power to Jeff Fisher and the site. I know there are a handful of people frustrated with me and how we approach this site and that they may the ones asking for the forum and jumping ship. This is not a money making venture nor is it my sole job. I have a full time job, coach my kids sports teams and have a passion for HSFB. I started this because I wanted a place to go to discuss with all of you fine folks. If people want to leave because this doesn't satisfy them, all the power to them. I'll keep this place up until it doesn't make sense. 

Heyyy It’s a free website who the fuck is complaining.,, u guys are doing an okay job no complaints on this side

its the off-season take a couple weeks off I think we can manage 

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

I really just joined to tell fisher his poll sucks when he puts the new one out.

He and his fake algorithms will ban me. xD

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

not jumping ship...love this sites layout...plus i still pissed that Jeff stopped his podcast...

• Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 5:02 PM, ECHS05 said:

Theres still a small group of Cali-layans that wont give up their pride and admit Ive been right about how CalPreps works from the beginning.

Mainly because Im smarter than all of you. Sucks that a Georgian homer can out think, out reason, and out problem solve you all doesnt it

Kid, this here is positively Presidential! 

(no truth, self serving lies)

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2018 at 5:02 PM, PrepGridiron said:

In the end of ends, any forum/message board is the sum of all it's parts. Basically it is us, and how well we maneuver the platform afforded us. 

I liked DJ's site because he did write and post stories about some of our favorite teams, and then, the real thing that got you was the knowledge base and personalities that shared their knowledge in a stand 'em up and knock 'em down style. 

Of course that site is history and the vast majority of us landed here. A band of siteless vagabonds looking for a home, which Prep stepped up, paid the bills and provided for us. I don't know about everyone else, but I love the guy for that. 

No way I'm bailing on that. No way. 

I like Fisher too. He ain't no Prep though. Just sayin'. 

• Like 11