Jeff Fisher's New High School Football Forum..

RedZone

Serious respect for anyone starting a new forum which may serve us at least part time if not more.  I have been on hs football message boards for literally 20 years and sincerely appreciate the efforts to provide a forum and a vehicle to share opinions.  Thank you to PrepGridiron for allowing this share.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Oh snap. How many are going to jump over? Those that hate this sites allowance of "free speach" might make the move? Lol

I think the lot that left years ago will be the ones to find the fisher site and move.  We've lost a lot of posters over the years ....

25 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

First thread I saw was a calpreps one and knew echs would be in there posting about ga not being rated high enough. Sure as shit there was our local home in their doing his thing. Lol. Never change bro.

Did you read anything about Georgia? And did I start the CalPreps thread?

More importantly, are Funyuns actually fun?

• Haha 4

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Did you read anything about Georgia? And did I start the CalPreps thread?

Never said u started it. And please tell us which state u were concerned about when you posted about not all states are created equal? I know the one you were thinking of when u said some get overrated too. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Never said u started it. And please tell us which state u were concerned about when you posted about not all states are created equal? I know the one you were thinking of when u said some get overrated too. 

Jeff Fisher said it. I was agreeing. 

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Jeff Fisher said it. I was agreeing. 

Theres still a small group of Cali-layans that wont give up their pride and admit Ive been right about how CalPreps works from the beginning.

Mainly because Im smarter than all of you. Sucks that a Georgian homer can out think, out reason, and out problem solve you all doesnt it. Its a microcosm for football.... Ive been telling you how it really is, that GA is better... But your pride wont let you believe I was right, so you fight it til all your talking points have been disproven.

Or thats the way I see it and what not.. I could be wron... Wait, no I cant.

In the words of the Great Donald J. Trump... Im better than you, and I know it. Everything else --- is FAKE NEWS.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Theres still a small group of Cali-layans that wont give up their pride and admit Ive been right about how CalPreps works from the beginning.

Mainly because Im smarter than all of you. Sucks that a Georgian homer can out think, out reason, and out problem solve you all doesnt it. Its a microcosm for football.... Ive been telling you how it really is, that GA is better... But your pride wont let you believe I was right, so you fight it til all your talking points have been disproven.

Or thats the way I see it and what not.. I could be wron... Wait, no I cant.

In the words of the Great Donald J. Trump... Im better than you, and I know it. Everything else --- is FAKE NEWS.

Nobody gives himself a blow job better than you 

• Haha 10

34 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I have researched the statement above…This is not a quote from the President... ironically your statement is fake news

05FCE60B-3E0F-4AAD-B924-83015F5029E7.gif

• Haha 3