Are Texas HS Football best days behind them?

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

What proof is there to say any of those teams beat DV?  

The proof is SJB and SFA is better than anyone DV has played. MD crushed those 2 team, meaning at this point MD is head and shoulders above DV. DV has nothing to show for to be even considered better than MD. SFA and SJB resume are better than DV's at this point.

14 minutes ago, Kalven said:

The proof is SJB and SFA is better than anyone DV has played. MD crushed those 2 team, meaning at this point MD is head and shoulders above DV. DV has nothing to show for to be even considered better than MD. SFA and SJB resume are better than DV's at this point.

Film - tells me all I need to know.

DV would be handful for MD.

25 minutes ago, Kalven said:

The difference is one team look elite against elite competitions.

SFA offense is too one sided to beat the truly elite teams like MD and DV

SFA getting way too much credit this year for beating not so good IMG team.  Don't just look at the name on jersey.  This IMG team was simply not that good. (bad QB play)  You want evidence go back and watch them struggle for 4 Qrts vs SJC to get that win.

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

I have watched enough MD football to know this.

DV would be handful for MD.

MD defense can be exploited ( This is the weakness of the team ) 

DV defense is extremely good - Elite Speed!

Both teams have excellent offensives capable of beating you several different ways.

I agree with you that if there is a weakness for MD it is there defense. The problem with DV is that they are pretty much one dimensional on offense, and MD has the ability to make adjustments . What you can get from them early in the game, you can't get from them later.

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

I agree with you that if there is a weakness for MD it is there defense. The problem with DV is that they are pretty much one dimensional on offense, and MD has the ability to make adjustments . What you can get from them early in the game, you can't get from them later.

It's mistake to believe that DV offense is one dimensional...No major disrespect -- acting like MD is the only team capable of making coaching adjustments is insulting.  

I do believe MD is well coached and I also know that DV is well coached.  No advantage either way!

I like this MD team they are really good -  I also know that DV matches up with what MD does well.  (Throwing the ball) 

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

SFA offense is too one sided to beat the truly elite teams like MD and DV

SFA getting way too much credit this year for beating not so good IMG team.  Don't just look at the name on jersey.  This IMG team was simply not that good. (bad QB play)  You want evidence go back and watch them struggle for 4 Qrts vs SJC to get that win.

¬¬ you are giving too much credit to DV mentioning them next to MD. Nothing DV has done warrant that! Eye test means nothing when the competition aren't comparable. You think a bad IMG is a bad team? IMG wins this year trump DV as well.

3 hours ago, Kalven said:

¬¬ you are giving too much credit to DV mentioning them next to MD. Nothing DV has done warrant that! Eye test means nothing when the competition aren't comparable. You think a bad IMG is a bad team? IMG wins this year trump DV as well.

Opinions are like assholes we all have one.

this IMG was way down.

No way they beat DV.  I ask you again did you see their game vs SJC?

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

The problem with you is that you can't give an unbiased view regarding a team from Texas against a team not from Texas

Dude, you can stop all the BS with me.  I have promoted 1 team all year that would give MD fits.  my observation has been DV would be handful for MD.

i would gladly match NS against SJB

you people believe those teams are untouchable and they are not!  

22 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Opinions are like assholes we all have one.

this IMG was way down.

No way they beat DV.  I ask you again did you see their game vs SJC?

Who on DV schedule this year IMG wouldn’t beat by double digits or more? Question is can DV be where IMG is on IMG schedule? We won’t know because DV hasn’t done enough to warrant a conclusion. 

5 minutes ago, Kalven said:

Who on DV schedule this year IMG wouldn’t beat by double digits or more? Question is can DV be where IMG is on IMG schedule? We won’t know because DV hasn’t done enough to warrant a conclusion. 

Their schedule doesn’t prove they are not capable of playing with MD.

regardless of rankings they have really good teams coming up?

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Anyone that's read your bs knows your agenda.

Yes. I love me some Texas HS football.  I talk up teams worthy of been talked up.

you don’t talk up anyone - you spend all your time talking about teams you know nothing about and talking down Texas Football to every Texas poster.  Then you can be found in game threads typically stating the obvious trying real hard to act smart. I have been seeing your act from way back in the day and nothing has changed —You still the same trolling jerk you have always been.

Texas guys can’t even talk to Texas guys without you and your sidekick jumping in with your BS.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Yes. I love me some Texas HS football.  I talk up teams worthy of been talked up.

you don’t talk up anyone - you spend all your time talking about teams you know nothing about and talking down Texas Football to every Texas poster.  Then you can be found in game threads typically stating the obvious trying real hard to act smart. I have been seeing your act from way back in the day and nothing has changed —You still the same trolling jerk you have always been.

Texas guys can’t even talk to Texas guys without you and your sidekick jumping in with your BS.

You talk up every Texas team you clown. 

Every Texas team is underrated according to you.  It's a pathetic bias analysis always with you.  

There's been many instances where I have said such and such Cali team isn't very good. It would kill you to say that

• Thumbs Down 1

I will tell you something else -  it’s pretty obvious to knowledgeable people that Cali lacks depth.

you will say I am being biased 

we don’t have many at the level of MD and SJB -  we do have couple though.

I will assure you we have double digit depth when it comes to the likes of the next few teams like DLS, MV or any like them.

Anybody with knowledge knows that I am only stating the obvious when I talk the depth of Texas High School Football.

Take time to watch some games in Texas this week.

highland Park vs Lone Star

Arlington Martin vs Duncanville 

are both on the NHFS this Friday.

probably some others too.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You talk up every Texas team you clown. 

Every Texas team is underrated according to you.  It's a pathetic bias analysis always with you.  

There's been many instances where I have said such and such Cali team isn't very good. It would kill you to say that

You try to live in some elite make believe world like some elites that your not.

shit dude I can’t recall you talking about any team except from Texas.

You know why that is Dick Head?  I don’t troll every fucking thread like some jackass that you are!