Are Texas HS Football best days behind them?

Sammyswordsman

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dismantled in the sense that your number 2 team who was all recruited up and ready to go comes to Florida first class and is all refreshed for the game against a team who was so average lost to THREE PUBLIC SCHOOLS by a combined 84-47!!!

Points of clarification:

• STA is also a recruited up team.
  • STA has no stamina as the season progresses
  • STA squanders more talent than any team in America

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Ask everyone on this board if teams from their state lost a game thousands of miles from home that they should have won and answer is yes.Every State knows this but Texas because they need a safe place to play OOS

ET lost on the road in Washington, no one belly aches nor whines about the loss.  Hell texas teams lose at home and have lost at home vs OOS teams but we don't whine like you guys do.

the fact is you guys acts like crying kids over these OOS games.  Like I said if you want to play them then play them and stfu about them.  

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

no one give shit about your ""truth". Focus on the OOS games you all do have and actually dominate one and win, like your clowned recruited up teams are designed to do.  Frankly I'm glad we beat you arrogant asses and sent them home, may BG and anyone else do the same.  

It’s not my truth it’s THE truth.Texas has no balls to leave the tilted fields of Texas.No one can say otherwise without being a liar.Come out to California and show us....oh wait....never mind Eunuchs 

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

ET lost on the road in Washington, no one belly aches nor whines about the loss.  Hell texas teams lose at home and have lost at home vs OOS teams but we don't whine like you guys do.

the fact is you guys acts like little bitches over these OOS games.  Like I said if you want to play them then play them and stfu about them.  

You’re whining in this post about California 😂 I’ve heard plenty of “Bellevue’s greatest team ever” over the years from you girls about ET losing that game.Get out of your safe place and then your words might have meaning 

12 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You’re whining in this post about California 😂 I’ve heard plenty of “Bellevue’s greatest team ever” over the years from you girls about ET losing that game.Get out of your safe place and then your words might have meaning 

you were the one who knuckledragged your ass into the thread. You've got the biggest envy about Texas, you can't help yourself flapping them lips about us.  You see texans starting threads of CA?  Not important enough

19 minutes ago, Ararar said:

It’s not my truth it’s THE truth.Texas has no balls to leave the tilted fields of Texas.No one can say otherwise without being a liar.Come out to California and show us....oh wait....never mind Eunuchs 

no one gives a shit about you OOS boys, that's really the issue.you all are the girl all dressed up for the school dance and texas isn't paying you any attention, so you whine and complain.  

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Abel_559 said:

Exactly Lmaoooo Why doesn't Florida Wanna run it over here tho SCARED just like Texas.

Please, Trinity already travelled to Washington vs Bellevue, gave them all they could handle but of course in the end BV were nothing more than cheaters.  Not surprised though, that's all you can do to compete...pathetic!

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Texas is the eunuchs of HS football no balls to prove it on the road

Texas is a State of Public Schools. What Cali public schools are running all across America? TX Privates do just like everyone else.  Ga. TX and Ms are Public ruled States. DLS, MD, SJB don't travel anymore than other Private ruled States. NJ exhibit A.

TX have proven no need to run around and prove anything.  Our public powers  play adjoing States like everyone else does.  La. Ok. Ar and Nm every year. 

JC WM Neville Bentonville North L.R. Jenks Union Broken Arrow Owassa Mayfield.  All powers of adjoining States.  TX have played against all in their State.  Just like Fl vs Ga. Ga. vs Al Ms vs La .  

I will assure yo Cali plays Nv more than they do Fl.

E.T. will travel 

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Correction.  Calif teams have won more high profile games OOS than Texas.  Believe me you want to walk that one back in a hurry.

Name them.  I don't believe you. Everyone just remember you losing including at home. Just look at the Honor Bowl results.  East Utah lol.  Stop Utah and Vegas b4 calling anyone out. You do know TX participated in the Herbstreit for years.  

10 hours ago, Cossacks said:

So one game (loss) by one team defines a whole state with what 1200+ football playing schools? 

I like OOS games, but this myth that once you pass a imaginary line into another state it represents  a lot more is such bullshit. Especially in a one game scenario. Kind of shortsighted and retarded thinking .

2-3 games are way too small of a sample size. If the top 1 20 of NV and TX played head to head I put a shit ton on Texas going 18-2 / 17-3 range. That at least would be a better barometer. 

Let’s put this into proper perspective. Nevada only has 36 teams which play 4A football. Texas has over 200 teams which play 6A football. So no sh1% Sherlock Texas should win the majority of their games versus NV. But they did not that year. And yes it was a big deal that Liberty won in Texas. 

This is how that game vs Westlake should be remembered by the comments from Coach Dodge. 

Pre game comments from Coach Dodge "I’ve done some research, and Liberty is a lot like us. They’re a quality program, they’re a public school about our size, and it will be a good test for us.”

And post game from Coach Dodge "Liberty deserved the win tonight. On this field, for three and a half hours, they were better than we were."

50 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

no one gives a shit about you OOS boys, that's really the issue.you all are the girl all dressed up for the school dance and texas isn't paying you any attention, so you whine and complain.  

You ignore the pretty girl because you're impotent to do otherwise

33 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Texas is a State of Public Schools. What Cali public schools are running all across America? TX Privates do just like everyone else.  Ga. TX and Ms are Public ruled States. DLS, MD, SJB don't travel anymore than other Private ruled States. NJ exhibit A.

TX have proven no need to run around and prove anything.  Our public powers  play adjoing States like everyone else does.  La. Ok. Ar and Nm every year. 

JC WM Neville Bentonville North L.R. Jenks Union Broken Arrow Owassa Mayfield.  All powers of adjoining States.  TX have played against all in their State.  Just like Fl vs Ga. Ga. vs Al Ms vs La .  

I will assure yo Cali plays Nv more than they do Fl.

E.T. will travel 

Public CA schools have been to NJ,FL,GA and the like. Of course because of cost border states will be more attractive but public's from every state travel far and wide except Texas . Texan's may feel nothing to prove and that's fine but on this board with a national crowd staying home and playing your rules will always leave doubt

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

you were the one who knuckledragged your ass into the thread. You've got the biggest envy about Texas, you can't help yourself flapping them lips about us.  You see texans starting threads of CA?  Not important enough

You were here page 1 I showed up page 5.Seems Sammy got the fish he was after.Texas doesn't have time to start threads about CA they have more important threads to start like how the 4x100 proves how great they are.  Intelligent stuff like that

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

Public CA schools have been to NJ,FL,GA and the like. Of course because of cost border states will be more attractive but public's from every state travel far and wide except Texas . Texan's may feel nothing to prove and that's fine but on this board with a national crowd staying home and playing your rules will always leave doubt

Texas public's have been to CA, WA, FL and OH as well. I will assure you the Cali privates are not running all over the Country playing OOS any more than anyone else.   

So all that bloviating doesn't stand up to scrutiny.  Our top 10 have played more OOS and won more with a better winning %😁

OOS Records from 2004 -2018 CA vs TX OOS  top 10 dynasty teams PER CALPREPS. 😁 

The combined OOS Record of the top 10 TX Dynasty teams by Calpreps is TX 53-12 .818  65 games

Allen 7-0, SLC 4-2 , Katy 2-0, Euless TrInity 8-3, Desoto 7-1, Longiew 11-2, Lake Travis 1-0, Aledo 7-1, Cedar Hill 1-2,  Abilene 5-1 Total: 53 - 12 (65) games .815% 

The combined OOS Record of The Top 10 CA Dynasty teams by Calpreps is 38-23 .623 61 games 

DLS 5-8, Mission Viejo 8-1, CC 4-3, Mater Dei 3-0, Poly 2-4, SJB 9-3, Vista Murrieta 4-1, St. Bonaventure 1-0, Orange Lutheran 3-1,  Oaks Christian 1-2,  Total: 36 -  23 (59) games .610%

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

You were here page 1 I showed up page 5.Seems Sammy got the fish he was after.Texas doesn't have time to start threads about CA they have more important threads to start like how the 4x100 proves how great they are.  Intelligent stuff like that

I'm talking to you not Sammy.  Sammy's alright, I know he starts stuff to get things going.  He's told me that before. 

You've been running your mouth even from the other site.  What threads do you start?  There's not a single thing YOU start, just prostituting what everyone else does. A typical follower...

6 hours ago, Ararar said:

leave doubt? Why not answer that for our own state.  Who did Folsom play to garner their national attention in the polls?  Same goes for centennial, they travel much lately?

A majority of your public elite teams aren't traveling much if at all. Get a grip.

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Texas public's have been to CA, WA, FL and OH as well. I will assure you the Cali privates are not running all over the Country playing OOS any more than anyone else.   

So all that bloviating doesn't stand up to scrutiny.  Our top 10 have played more OOS and won more with a better winning %😁

OOS Records from 2004 -2018 CA vs TX OOS  top 10 dynasty teams PER CALPREPS. 😁 

The combined OOS Record of the top 10 TX Dynasty teams by Calpreps is TX 53-12 .818  65 games

Allen 7-0, SLC 4-2 , Katy 2-0, Euless TrInity 8-3, Desoto 7-1, Longiew 11-2, Lake Travis 1-0, Aledo 7-1, Cedar Hill 1-2,  Abilene 5-1 Total: 53 - 12 (65) games .815% 

The combined OOS Record of The Top 10 CA Dynasty teams by Calpreps is 38-23 .623 61 games 

DLS 5-8, Mission Viejo 8-1, CC 4-3, Mater Dei 3-0, Poly 2-4, SJB 9-3, Vista Murrieta 4-1, St. Bonaventure 1-0, Orange Lutheran 3-1,  Oaks Christian 1-2,  Total: 36 -  23 (59) games .610%

SAVAGE.

😎

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.  Was JT there?  Amon Ra?  Don't think so.  Which means we sent our "B" squad.

Believe me you don't want to choose us off on other competitions.  UCLA athletes alone have more Olympic gold medals that Texas and Florida combined. 

Do yourself a favor and just quit now. 

Olympic gold for football now!

When did da fuq this happen?

I missed it, winter or summer games?

giphy.gif

• Haha 3