Are Texas HS Football best days behind them?

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I'll start with maxpreps 

Maxpreps 

St Thomas Aquinas 
Miami Carol City 

American Heritage Plantation

I'll post more as i find them 

Here you go homie.

Only 1 Florida team in the Top 10

Only 2 Florida teams in the Top 30

Wow.  This showing is even worse than Texas!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTkBfnKI3TAXYmDN9MTh8mbewSWA8Zg56CDgTu2JK5X-1YLW7gCOOkPTRLlH0LMlS7YAzxHm1_cSaOp/pubhtml

38 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

We didn't bring up this thread, so I call bullshit on your rant n the chest thumping.  

I call bullshit to your bullshit ....or something like that.....A lot of chest thumping for a state that makes sure everything is in their favor regarding OOS games 

55 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Here you go homie.

Only 1 Florida team in the Top 10

Only 2 Florida teams in the Top 30

Wow.  This showing is even worse than Texas!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTkBfnKI3TAXYmDN9MTh8mbewSWA8Zg56CDgTu2JK5X-1YLW7gCOOkPTRLlH0LMlS7YAzxHm1_cSaOp/pubhtml

Dude Max preps had SJB ranked 8 and cal preps had them ranked third nationally  after they got their skirt lifted by unranked Aquinas. 

So tell me again how great those rankings are 😂

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

A recruited up Lakeland. 

Can you post the link of the kids who we're impact transfers that played for Lakeland in 2009? 

You said they were recruited up so I'm assuming you have the list of transfers sitting in front of you. 

If not then let that be a lesson in fake news to distract from the bed shitting that happens in California all the time 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dude Max preps had SJB ranked 8 and cal preps had them ranked third nationally  after they got their skirt lifted by unranked Aquinas. 

So tell me again how great those rankings are 😂

Sta was at best the 5th best team in their own county

😂 

These cali guys don't realize this wasn't even a good sta team yet they beat their second best team 

CA looked foolish and this thread only made it worse 

Sammy makes Cali look like North Korea shoots a few missiles throw some crazy rhetoric. Sends supposedly one of the best DLS teams ever #1 in every poll. Kids post videos about how they coming to Texas.  Loses to the #5 team in DFW.  ☺️Gets Bitch slapped and then we hear TX always have it in their favor.  Go back across the border Kim Jong Sham till you get more than 3 missiles to fight with.  Insult TX with a stupid thread and claim we are puffing up.  We are not new to this elite thing stop.acting like NJ and the other lil guys calling us out. You did once. REMEMBER😎

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Sammy makes Cali look like North Korea shoots a few missiles throw some crazy rhetoric. Sends supposedly one of the best DLS teams ever #1 in every poll. Kids post videos about how they coming to Texas.  Loses to the #5 team in DFW.  ☺️Gets Bitch slapped and then we hear TX always have it in their favor.  Go back across the border Kim Jong Sham till you get more than 3 missiles to fight with.  Insult TX with a stupid thread and claim we are puffing up.  We are not new to this elite thing stop.acting like NJ and the other lil guys calling us out. You did once. REMEMBER😎

Hahahaha 

Sammy started this post. 

Dammit man. 

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Florida hasn't been relevant since before #1 National ranked STA got mauled by DBP.  It's really a sad situation.

Florida has "maybe" had (1) Top 10 National team in the last three seasons combined. 

This is unconsionable for a talent rich state like Fla.

Cherry pick early season games all you want, but the fact remains that Florida has not done well in the National rankings as of late. 

I may petition the Comish to require "guest" passes for Florida posters on this "National" board. 

Lol what's Cali's record against Fl again?  

The Fact remains that Texas HS football was a disaster last year from a National perspective (1) team in the Top 20;  and and we subsequently vetted Florida as being woefully underrepresented in the Top 30 of the 2017 Compilation polls (2) teams.  Sad.

Very sorry to have to be the one to point this out.  Very sorry that supporters of those states have to raid the archives to try and save face.  Very sorry that the powers of HS football have shifted to the Best Coast for the forseeable future.

#sorrynotsorry

Even our 7v7 teams go to Cali to whoop azz.

https://247sports.com/Article/South-Florida-Express-wins-Adidas-7-on-7-National-Championship-117152435

Looks like Cali was the favorite  too (lol).   Hey, now that I think about it....I recognize some of those guys on Premium sports lol...

https://247sports.com/Article/Live-Updates-Adidas-7-on-7-National-Championships-116990629

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Even our 7v7 teams go to Cali to whoop azz.

https://247sports.com/Article/South-Florida-Express-wins-Adidas-7-on-7-National-Championship-117152435

Looks like Cali was the favorite (lol) too.   Hey, now that I think about it....I recognize some of those guys on Premium sports lol...

https://247sports.com/Article/Live-Updates-Adidas-7-on-7-National-Championships-116990629

LOL.  Was JT there?  Amon Ra?  Don't think so.  Which means we sent our "B" squad.

Believe me you don't want to choose us off on other competitions.  UCLA athletes alone have more Olympic gold medals that Texas and Florida combined. 

Do yourself a favor and just quit now. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

LOL.  Was JT there?  Amon Ra?  Don't think so.  Which means we sent our "B" squad.

Believe me you don't want to choose us off on other competitions.  UCLA athletes alone have more Olympic gold medals that Texas and Florida combined. 

Do yourself a favor and just quit now. 

Lol olympics?  FL>Ca when it comes to the pig skin.