Are Texas HS Football best days behind them?

Sammyswordsman

Just now, Abel_559 said:

Lmao your logic is trash because DORSEY Scored more points on Sjb than Sta They aint even top 250 in CA sooooo Dorsey>STA Got it!

Ely and Fort Lauderdale aren't top 200 in FL so 

Ely and Fort Lauderdale > SJB 

😂 the logic hurts SJB as much as it hurts sta

51 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You can try but FL beats CA easily and you will only further destroy your credibility by trying to attempt it

Guess you forgot when a FL public beat De La Salle 

So we don't need recruited up teams to beat CA 

Try again

Didn't lakeland get busted for illegal recruiting?  Shocked that there is even such a rule in fl hsfb, considering EVERY team recruits and has transfers.   

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I would certainly hope so

SJB was second best team in CA last year and most places ranked them in top 5 nationally

STA was barley top 5 in their county and wasn't even top 10 in FL 

If SJB wasn't better than you all have no argument for being better than FL last year 😂 

You may not have been around when that game happened, but if DJ had been the qb instead of an injured Re-Al, SJB would have dropped fitty on sta's super recruited up team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Ely and Fort Lauderdale aren't top 200 in FL so 

Ely and Fort Lauderdale > SJB 

😂 the logic hurts SJB as much as it hurts sta

Exactly Lmaoooo Why doesn't Florida Wanna run it over here tho SCARED just like Texas.

4 minutes ago, Abel_559 said:

Exactly Lmaoooo Why doesn't Florida Wanna run it over here tho SCARED just like Texas.

Dude if you think FL is scared of playing oos then you must have serious brain damage 

I could name teams all night that FL played oos, one thing FL is not is scared

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You may not have been around when that game happened, but if DJ had been the qb instead of an injured Re-Al, SJB would have dropped fitty on sta's super recruited up team.

So one qb made the difference between scoring 3 points and 50

LMAO sounds like bad coaching right there 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Dude if you think FL is scared of playing oos then you must have serious brain damage 

I could name teams all night that FL played oos, one thing FL is not is scared

They are scared to travel out West just Like Texas and Georgia 

High school football America 

American Heritage Plantation 

St Thomas Aquinas

Prep nation 

American Heritage Plantation 

St Thomas Aquinas

You give up Sammy?  That's 2 teams in past 2 years who were unanimous top 10 in nation 

Yet we had "maybe" 1 top 10 team in past 3 years? LMAO 

Did you even research to see if you were correct before making the claim or did you just hope no one would check archived polls to see it was false statement 😂 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Texas public Schools don't need open enrollment when the geographic boundaries are expansive.

You don't live here nor know the rules.  Texas doesn't have expansive geography.   The school zones are reasonable with the exception of Allen which is a one school town.  Even with them they can have BOTH, open athletic transfers (Collin county is very talented) 

57 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Florida hasn't been relevant since before #1 National ranked STA got mauled by DBP.  It's really a sad situation.

Florida has "maybe" had (1) Top 10 National team in the last three seasons combined. 

This is unconsionable for a talent rich state like Fla.

Cherry pick early season games all you want, but the fact remains that Florida has not done well in the National rankings as of late. 

I may petition the Comish to require "guest" passes for Florida posters on this "National" board. 

This is the message board version of CNN talking about Trump 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

AHP traveled to colquitt 

Cocoa has traveled to Ohio, NJ, TX 

4 different  FL publics have traveled to Bishop Gorman and 3 of those publics won when they went

Smh i could destroy this post all night, stop while you behind before you destroy your credibility 😂 😂 

,Miramar, Venice(2), Viera, STA, Cocoa (2), BTW,  MNW, MC, Chaminade Madonna and Dillard have all been to TX  and that's off the top of my head and I seen everyone of them live except Miramar and Dillard. (All FL powers or good teams)  Clearly two States stand alone at the TOP FLATEX OR TEXFLA then whatever after that let em have at it.  Thank God my Monarch's from Mater Dei finally broke thru they have been chokers for years.  Even with those 3 Recruited up Schools TX Best Privates will go toe to toe.  Again our S.C. don't loose OOS games. If a top team here looses OOS they get smoked in State.  Kills his OOS theory.   SLC lost to MNW lost in Playoffs to Abilene, Abilene lost to Cocoa beat Plant lost multiple games in Texas, CH lost to BTW and B.G. got beat down by Desoto and Allen just as bad and lost to Katy in State.

DLS should stay home because anything East of Arizona has not been kind to old Sparty. :D

What's their OOS record vs. TX and FL like 0-4 and I bet they won State each year too. WTF throw in the other Private SJB as well. Oh wait that makes it worse xD

STA beats their 2nd best team with an avg team and a 1st rd Texas Playoff Loser beat their State Champ and both of them went crazy when they went back to Cali and played. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?schoolid=331ffa71-c3f0-4fa7-84f6-cb9e7e563868&ssid=f11d21e3-d9ab-4c9b-974b-ff4fcfed5c76

Here's another one 

A FL PUBLIC flew out to CA and beat De La Salle 

2009 Lakeland 

We are talking about Fl to Ca and once lol and it was at diablo valley college not dls 😂

13 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

No not bad coaching. Just a tough kid in Re-Al playing thru injury. DJ will be dropping bombs all game this year. 

I'm not sold on Negro.  The way he used Re-Al the whole year makes him suspect imo.  Never should have opened with him at qb.  He is a wildcat guy.  DJ should have started.