IMG 13 vs Columbia 33

Nolebull813

Congrats, what I watch was a team with some overweight lineman and a overrated team who must pay some people to rank them high. Man I could add more but why bother. It was fun to watch during the choppy broadcast that matched their playing. These guys only play for themselves and like 8 games a year, spare me on this, real teams across the USA  play 15-16 games a year, to win a Title. If you look at the top ten on most of these polls (privates)  you would see so many public's who should be ranked higher and beat these teams

Then you add a public like #5 Grayson players walking out on their coach and town. Then add that other GA team #15 from GA who lost to a GA Rome team laying a big old squirting stinking Hillery  tuna/salmon/redfish/red tide douche on a higher 7a team. They need to get out of here...you said WHAT

1 hour ago, State Champ said:

Congrats, what I watch was a team with some overweight lineman and a overrated team who must pay some people to rank them high. Man I could add more but why bother. It was fun to watch during the choppy broadcast that matched their playing. These guys only play for themselves and like 8 games a year, spare me on this, real teams across the USA  play 15-16 games a year, to win a Title. If you look at the top ten on most of these polls (privates)  you would see so many public's who should be ranked higher and beat these teams

Then you add a public like #5 Grayson players walking out on their coach and town. Then add that other GA team #15 from GA who lost to a GA Rome team laying a big old squirting stinking Hillery  tuna/salmon/redfish/red tide douche on a higher 7a team. They need to get out of here...you said WHAT

Apparently you haven't paid attention.

Rome was expected to beat Marietta after what went down with the player ineligibility issue.  With those players gone...Marietta was no longer Top 15.  But the polls were already done by then.

@Columbiafan

I missed everything.  But grats to ya squad.  I saw the score and washed my face about 30 times to make sure I was awake. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, State Champ said:

Not gonna lie I was suprised how big some of those Columbia lineman were.    They had that Georgia esc huge line.   Then to add to that their skill players stepped up big.   They really took it to IMG in that first half.   

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Not gonna lie I was suprised how big some of those Columbia lineman were.    They had that Georgia esc huge line.   Then to add to that their skill players stepped up big.   They really took it to IMG in that first half.   

I been trying to tell people for a while that this Columbia team was good 

I'm just glad people now are starting to see what was trying to sell people on before 😂 

• Like 1

I think it is possible Columbia could score on this Lakeland defense. All it takes is for a DB to fall down on a streak, or get a few roughing the passer calls etc and they end up scoring. But, barring that, I wouldn't count on much. This should be a better defense than the one that held STA to negative 35 rushing yards in the state title game. Two of Lakeland's defensive lineman are faster than Columbia's QB...

14 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I think it is possible Columbia could score on this Lakeland defense. All it takes is for a DB to fall down on a streak, or get a few roughing the passer calls etc and they end up scoring. But, barring that, I wouldn't count on much. This should be a better defense than the one that held STA to negative 35 rushing yards in the state title game. Two of Lakeland's defensive lineman are faster than Columbia's QB...

We will see once season gets going

Lot can happen between now and December 

Funny how DLS is still ranked so high while Folsom dropped 30 spots. I'd have them ranked a lot closer. 40-60 somewhere in that range.

DLS is going to take another beatdown to BG and probably drop to the 30 range and then climb from there due to lack of competition. That will set up one of the SoCal academies for a blow out of an overrated Top 25 team, which will artificially inflate their SoS.

Nonetheless, Grayson should notch a win over a highly ranked BC and help boost Colquitt's SoS. Which bodes well for us if we somehow luck up and defeat the Green Goats in a few weeks.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just spoke to an IMG coach. Both its blue and white teams were combined for the Columbia scrimmage. And none of the natl (blue) team played in the second half. He did say that Columbia was a vgood team otherwise. #perspective

Guess that exposes one myth that people tried to use 

Some were trying to say that the national team played second half and not first half

(just another failed attempt to discredit what was a shocking win)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just spoke to an IMG coach. Both its blue and white teams were combined for the Columbia scrimmage. And none of the natl (blue) team played in the second half. He did say that Columbia was a vgood team otherwise. #perspective

Not true at all.   Unless Sanders and Noah Cain aren't on the blue team lol.   They most definitely played the first series of the second half.