Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I think his clan members would volunteer to be shot by Trump!!...they'd be lining up on 5th Ave. to have the honor of being shot by their hero...just to support the man that brainwashed them...how sad!!....and Trump was 100% correct....his minions would say they deserved to be shot!

GSB, Ironmam, Blueballs, Tex and Concha would all take a bullet between the eyes to prove how loyal they are to Trump!!...🤡

Then line up bitch!

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Don't waste your time Cat... He doesn't have the ability to understand that.

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance ✔️
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration ✔️
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it ✔️
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents ✔️
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate ✔️
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people ✔️
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior ✔️
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations ✔️
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want 
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others ✔️
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them ✔️
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious ✔️
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office 

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment 
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted 
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior ✔️
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior ✔️
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change 
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection 
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation ✔️

That is a perfect description of Guru/LOS!

19 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Don't waste your time Cat... He doesn't have the ability to understand that.

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance ✔️
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration ✔️
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it ✔️
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents ✔️
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate ✔️
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people ✔️
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior ✔️
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations ✔️
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want 
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others ✔️
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them ✔️
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious ✔️
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office 

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment 
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted 
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior ✔️
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior ✔️
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change 
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection 
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation ✔️

Well I feel bad for Guru/Canes. 

It has to be much harder to be him everyday than to be around him occasionally.

He is very Special

22 hours ago, The Guru said:

Stop being such a mark.

He said that the FDA had approved Cloroquine for use against COVID-19. They hadn't. Then some nitwit drank this.

26213024-8135441-Magna_CP_Medic_s_fish_tank_cleaner_contains_chloroquine_and_bids-a-25_1584725037461.jpg.0285db3336580b2fed0bb59995c08ada.jpg

You've said that several times. Do you have a link to that? Because I believe all he said was that it was a drug that was already approved by the FDA, which it is...for malaria.

Okay, I found your link

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-woman-husband-died-chloroquine-warns-not-to-trust-trump-2020-3

And in it I found all sorts of little snippets of things that Trump said which the reporter INTERPRETED as Trump falsely claiming that it had been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for treating Coronavirus.

What I DIDN'T find, was a direct quote showing where Trump said "Hydroxychloroquine has been approved by the FDA to treat Coronavirus." Didn't see that anywhere. Just a bunch of little snippets arranged in such a way as to give a false impression of what Trump said.

Here's something else  that caught my eye. It seems Vaughn Hilliard of NBC News asked the woman ,"Did you at any point hear that the FDA had not approved of it for Coronavirus purposes?" 

"Yeah," she said. "But, you know, they kept saying that it was approved for other things."

So it appears the wife who drank the aquarium cleaner already new it hadn't been approved for use to treat Coronavirus. So it doesn't much matter whether Trump said it was or not...she decided to take it anyway.

For some reason, you didn't include that little tidbit in your posts, did you? I wonder why.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

You've said that several times. Do you have a link to that? Because I believe all he said was that it was a drug that was already approved by the FDA, which it is...for malaria.

Okay, I found your link

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-woman-husband-died-chloroquine-warns-not-to-trust-trump-2020-3

And in it I found all sorts of little snippets of things that Trump said which the reporter INTERPRETED as Trump falsely claiming that it had been approved by the Food and Drug Administration for treating Coronavirus.

What I DIDN'T find, was a direct quote showing where Trump said "Hydroxychloroquine has been approved by the FDA to treat Coronavirus." Didn't see that anywhere. Just a bunch of little snippets arranged in such a way as to give a false impression of what Trump said.

Here's something else  that caught my eye. It seems Vaughn Hilliard of NBC News asked the woman ,"Did you at any point hear that the FDA had not approved of it for Coronavirus purposes?" 

"Yeah," she said. "But, you know, they kept saying that it was approved for other things."

So it appears the wife who drank the aquarium cleaner already new it hadn't been approved for use to treat Coronavirus. So it doesn't much matter whether Trump said it was or not...she decided to take it anyway.

For some reason, you didn't include that little tidbit in your posts, did you? I wonder why.

Because he is a dick.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Okay, I found your link

What I DIDN'T find, was a direct quote showing where Trump said "Hydroxychloroquine has been approved by the FDA to treat Coronavirus." Didn't see that anywhere. Just a bunch of little snippets arranged in such a way as to give a false impression of what

Because what he said was so irresponsible, the FDA had to come out afterwards and say that the drug was not, in fact, approved for use against coronavirus.

What other conclusion does one draw when the President, speaking at a coronavirus press conference, says that a drug has been approved by the FDA?

I know that some of you are quite stupid and deluded but this is just off the charts bad.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:02 PM, Horsefly said:

😆 You weren’t leaving me hanging.  I forgot about this topic ...

Good night troll 

NOT.... to beat a dead horse...😆, but just a footnote about language/audience

I Didn't get to use this homemade quote..." That I only know one language, but If I meet 1,000 people.... I would speak 1,000 dialects"...

Might not mean much in the context of this convo..., But might be interesting if you applied that concept, to the story of the Tower of Babel.

🤔

Today's early morning update is from our idiot friend @Blueliner who claimed one day that border apprehensions were down 61% (and this is something he liked) to the next day claiming that they were up 61% and this was positive too!

On 7/15/2017 at 2:49 PM, Blueliner said:

I personally like the 61% drop in border apprehensions.  Time will certainly tell how that affects our social service, education, and health systems.

On 7/16/2017 at 1:17 AM, Blueliner said:

#4 Border APPREHENSIONS are up 61% since November. All's I know is I don't see 100 Mexicans out in front of the Home Depot anymore. 

😄

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Hey what ever happened to that Russia thingy? Or all the kids dying in cages at the borders? Or vaping will kill all users? Or believing a woman when she says she was raped?

👆

When COVID-19 deaths rise almost 500% and you have to pivot quickly to something else.