Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

50 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha living up to his reputation as a person who never confronts the actual point and continues with his dishonesty in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Make no mistake: concha will never address the issue of his purposeful dishonesty.

Concha addresses Andy's dishonesty and shows Andy to be a lying buffoon.

Often.

🤣

According to Andy, California is doing GREAT.

🤣

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/30/california-arizona-fires-blue-state-energy-coronavirus-column/5645176002/

California is a failed state. How do we know? They're moving to Arizona in droves.

You can't blame Californians for moving to Arizona. But let's hope they leave behind the progressive policies that ruined their state.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/08/27/the-problem-in-california-is-poverty-not-climate-change/

The problem in California is poverty, not climate change

The heatwaves and the fires are natural – the electricity blackouts are not.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-10-17/california-is-back-on-the-brink-of-being-a-failed-state

California Is in Big Trouble Again

The state averted a collapse in the 2000s, but it’s in trouble again.

https://www.dailynews.com/2018/06/04/democratic-establishment-dominance-has-failed-california/

Democratic establishment dominance has failed California

California leads the nation in poverty. One-in-five Californians are impoverished according to the the Supplemental Poverty Measure. By another measure, the California Poverty Measure, created by the Public Policy Institute of California and the Stanford Center on Poverty and Inequality, nearly four in ten Californians are either in or near poverty.

California’s K-12 education system consistently ranks near the bottom on nationwide tests. Most California students fail to meet the state’s own standards on English and math. According to the Legislative Analyst’s Office, in 2017 just “49 percent of California students met or exceeded standards in English language arts” and 38 percent did the same on math. Wide disparities exist among income and racial lines, with just 25 percent of low-income black 8th graders reaching proficiency in English versus 62 percent for low-income Asians. It’s a disgrace.

California also has the largest homeless population in the country and is home to one-in-four of all homeless individuals nationwide. Just as exceptionally, California does an exceptionally poor job of dealing with them, with more than two-thirds of the homeless living without shelter, the highest rate in the nation.

But don't worry, Andy. The billionaires in Silicon Valley and the folks in Hollyweird are doing OK.

On 12/13/2020 at 12:20 PM, concha said:

🤡

Yes, I'm sure it's just Smokey the Bear.

Overtaxation, overregulation, nutball criminal justice ideas... nothing to do with those. Especially with major corporations.

🤣

That's a dumb response.  These big companies are leaving because of nutball criminal justice ideas?  Brilliant.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

That's a dumb response.  These big companies are leaving because of nutball criminal justice ideas?  Brilliant.  

The guy who says companies are leaving because of forest fires and who purposefully ignores my mentions of taxation and regulation issues calls my response "dumb".  🤡 🤡 🤡

🤣

20 minutes ago, concha said:

The guy who says companies are leaving because of forest fires and who purposefully ignores my mentions of taxation and regulation issues calls my response "dumb".  🤡 🤡 🤡

🤣

In Texas, you don’t have to hire as many social justice whiners as employees either.  Makes trying to run a business hell.

1 hour ago, concha said:

🤣

And when they leave these bastions of hell,chaos, high taxes and leftist agendas, they still vote Democrat....They bring their shit to the next place...I yelled at a guy from NY for voting Democrat after he left NYC and moved here to vote Democrat again...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Supreme Court Green-Lights Trump Removal of Illegal Aliens From Census Count

The Supreme Court ruled that the federal government may remove illegal aliens from the 2020 Census count, which eliminates that population from the process of allocating congressional seats and Electoral College votes that officially determine the presidency.

The 6-3 decision in Trump v. New York issued Dec. 18 is a victory for the Trump

administration.https://www.theepochtimes.com/supreme-court-green-lights-trump-removal-of-illegal-aliens-from-census-count_3624432.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-18-3

39 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Supreme Court Green-Lights Trump Removal of Illegal Aliens From Census Count

The Supreme Court ruled that the federal government may remove illegal aliens from the 2020 Census count, which eliminates that population from the process of allocating congressional seats and Electoral College votes that officially determine the presidency.

The 6-3 decision in Trump v. New York issued Dec. 18 is a victory for the Trump

administration.https://www.theepochtimes.com/supreme-court-green-lights-trump-removal-of-illegal-aliens-from-census-count_3624432.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-18-3

Yes but isn’t that date a bit suspect?

12 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

I don't follow. It's today's date. 

Sorry that was for the other Supreme Court ruling in the posts just before you.  January 14 is passed when congress meets on it I thought so it still looks like they are not jumping in front of anything 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 12/20/2020 at 1:46 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

We all knew this. The corona virus was unleashed as a retaliation to tariffs and holding China accountable. It was a planned and coordinated attack and it served its purpose for China and Democrats perfectly. It got the number 1 Democrat in the world most compromised by China elevated to the most powerful position so they can continue their onslaught.

and you left wing scumbags on this site cheer it on 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1