May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Where's this coming from?

I sure hope they aren't trying to shift the story that way after the initial statement. 

What's the superintendant going to say? "They misunderstood what I said. I said personal and they heard personnel."?

Shit's gonna get ugly down south if that type stuff starts happening. xD

I can see the town members not being in the loop but I know we got  fathers of the kids on that team on here I just don’t get how thier keeping even the parents out of the loop on what’s going on... letting the rumors continue 

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The rumors kind of dried up now. 

Nobody that really knows anything is talking. The kids are sick of being harrassed about it if you can imagine that. 

People all over town see a player and immediately ask what's going on with this rather than how they're doing. If they're working out or planning for any camps. That type stuff. 

Instead they wanna know about Rush. 

Poor kids. 

Has Rush even made one comment on the situation?

Here. I'll share a conspiracy theory since the rumors have slowed and it's a slow news day. Totally a conspiracy theory mind you...

Let's talk about "they".

Ever since Dr. McCoy, who stood on the sideline watching many games with his wife, left for a different job, every hire has been a "ratchet down" on the old ball coach and program. 

Start tightening the purse strings. Start adjusting the rules. Attack the guy on the sideline of a game in a whole other town. (If that doesn't show some dislike and issues inside the program among recent hires idk what does) Then the newest hire starts micromanaging the program. Usurping authority from the coach. Just chipping away a little here and a little there over the past 3 years. Changing how they can operate. When they can leave for away games. Whether they can stay in hotels or not and when they can. 

Damn! He didn't get mad and quit yet? WTF?!

Exit a couple of assistants... Rumors start immediately. 

This time, let's ratchet down hard. Suspend the guy immediately and indefinitely then investigate the rumors and stuff.  They'll think one of the assistants left with a parting shot again.

The M.O. has been to wait on an insider or important person to leave for a new job and start a rumor or a few rumors. Let the recently departed take the rap for the rumor. Dr. McCoy took the rap for turning "headbutt-gate" over to the PSC. The same Dr. McCoy that stood on the sidelines with his wife loving every minute of the success of the team. Maybe he did it. Idk.

Doesn't seem like it to me, but idk. It's the way things are allowed to work around Moultrie though.

Quite a few folks are anxiously awaiting the findings of an investigation though. That's no rumor or conspiracy theory.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Has Rush even made one comment on the situation?

None that I've heard. Seen him in his usual posture a few times though. Walking around with phone to his ear. 

That's the way I see him 90 percent of the time when he isn't either on the sideline, in the locker room or eating. 

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Here. I'll share a conspiracy theory since the rumors have slowed and it's a slow news day. Totally a conspiracy theory mind you...

Let's talk about "they".

Ever since Dr. McCoy, who stood on the sideline watching many games with his wife, left for a different job, every hire has been a "ratchet down" on the old ball coach and program. 

Start tightening the purse strings. Start adjusting the rules. Attack the guy on the sideline of a game in a whole other town. (If that doesn't show some dislike and issues inside the program among recent hires idk what does) Then the newest hire starts micromanaging the program. Usurping authority from the coach. Just chipping away a little here and a little there over the past 3 years. Changing how they can operate. When they can leave for away games. Whether they can stay in hotels or not and when they can. 

Damn! He didn't get mad and quit yet? WTF?!

Exit a couple of assistants... Rumors start immediately. 

This time, let's ratchet down hard. Suspend the guy immediately and indefinitely then investigate the rumors and stuff.  They'll think one of the assistants left with a parting shot again.

The M.O. has been to wait on an insider or important person to leave for a new job and start a rumor or a few rumors. Let the recently departed take the rap for the rumor. Dr. McCoy took the rap for turning "headbutt-gate" over to the PSC. The same Dr. McCoy that stood on the sidelines with his wife loving every minute of the success of the team. Maybe he did it. Idk.

Doesn't seem like it to me, but idk. It's the way things are allowed to work around Moultrie though.

Quite a few folks are anxiously awaiting the findings of an investigation though. That's no rumor or conspiracy theory.

I want to set one thing in your "conspiracy theory" straight.

Leonard McCoy didn't turn anything over to the PSC.  

NOTHING !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 2

@imaGoodBoyNow @Rufus69 @HawgGoneIt @TheMaximumHornetSting  @BUFORDGAWOLVES If your going to start a rumor..... you’ve make a good one... this is what I “heard”

Rush In attempt to reach out to others outside of Football on campus made an attempt to reach out to other student organizations. He began by visiting the FFA at the Ag barn.Rush was admiring the setup at the barn and noticed the chickens. Trying to extend an olive branch to the organization Rush explained his knowledge of Chickens due to being born and raised in Alabama. Well with the competitive spirit of Rush and the chickens from the FFA boys shortly the highly illegal and underground  Colquitt County High School cock fighting club was born. things were going great for a while and they were able to purchase a new John Deere tractor with front end loader from Lasseter tractor ... they paid cash. Rush didn’t even take a cut of the money he was only trying to help the enterprising young farmers. Well nothing good stays a secret for to long in Moultrie and word slowly crept out at the high school. Some kids from the fine arts found out about it and showed up to watch the Colquitt County Cock Fighting club in action. They were shocked when what they expected to see was not the case.They we’re traumatized by what they saw and word spread through the fine arts community. Both members of Colquitt County’s PETA chapter hunted down Mayor  McIntosh at the Methodist church . They showed up with picket signs and a boom box blasting Sarah McLachlan. Well the sheriff was there also and sitting across from the mayor. He warned the PETA members that they would be arrested if they didn’t cease their actions. The Mayor and sheriff were both at the church enjoying a chicken dinner fundraiser to help pay for church camps. The food was provided and cooked  by none other than the boys from the Colquitt County FFA..... Due to a lack of evidence they are having a hard time making a case on Rush in this matter, but that doesn’t stop them from trying.... See things aren’t always simple in Moultrie

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

@imaGoodBoyNow @Rufus69 @HawgGoneIt @TheMaximumHornetSting  @BUFORDGAWOLVES If your going to start a rumor..... you’ve make a good one... this is what I “heard”

Rush In attempt to reach out to others outside of Football on campus made an attempt to reach out to other student organizations. He began by visiting the FFA at the Ag barn.Rush was admiring the setup at the barn and noticed the chickens. Trying to extend an olive branch to the organization Rush explained his knowledge of Chickens due to being born and raised in Alabama. Well with the competitive spirit of Rush and the chickens from the FFA boys shortly the highly illegal and underground  Colquitt County High School cock fighting club was born. things were going great for a while and they were able to purchase a new John Deere tractor with front end loader from Lasseter tractor ... they paid cash. Rush didn’t even take a cut of the money he was only trying to help the enterprising young farmers. Well nothing good stays a secret for to long in Moultrie and word slowly crept out at the high school. Some kids from the fine arts found out about it and showed up to watch the Colquitt County Cock Fighting club in action. They were shocked when what they expected to see was not the case.They we’re traumatized by what they saw and word spread through the fine arts community. Both members of Colquitt County’s PETA chapter hunted down Mayor  McIntosh at the Methodist church . They showed up with picket signs and a boom box blasting Sarah McLachlan. Well the sheriff was there also and sitting across from the mayor. He warned the PETA members that they would be arrested if they didn’t cease their actions. The Mayor and sheriff were both at the church enjoying a chicken dinner fundraiser to help pay for church camps. The food was provided and cooked  by none other than the boys from the Colquitt County FFA..... Dur to a lack of evidence they are having a hard time making a case on Rushin this matter, but that doesn’t stop them from trying.... See things aren’t always simple in Moultrie

61A99B38-660E-4FB2-B568-C4332CDF0845.gif

E49870A4-9120-45B6-82A9-F4B9662B5D0F.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Rush In attempt to reach out to others outside of Football on campus made an attempt to reach out to other student organizations. He began by visiting the FFA at the Ag barn.Rush was admiring the setup at the barn and noticed the chickens. Trying to extend an olive branch to the organization Rush explained his knowledge of Chickens due to being born and raised in Alabama. Well with the competitive spirit of Rush and the chickens from the FFA boys shortly the highly illegal and underground  Colquitt County High School cock fighting club was born. things were going great for a while and they were able to purchase a new John Deere tractor with front end loader from Lasseter tractor ... they paid cash. Rush didn’t even take a cut of the money he was only trying to help the enterprising young farmers. Well nothing good stays a secret for to long in Moultrie and word slowly crept out at the high school. Some kids from the fine arts found out about it and showed up to watch the Colquitt County Cock Fighting club in action. They were shocked when what they expected to see was not the case.They we’re traumatized by what they saw and word spread through the fine arts community. Both members of Colquitt County’s PETA chapter hunted down Mayor  McIntosh at the Methodist church . They showed up with picket signs and a boom box blasting Sarah McLachlan. Well the sheriff was there also and sitting across from the mayor. He warned the PETA members that they would be arrested if they didn’t cease their actions. The Mayor and sheriff were both at the church enjoying a chicken dinner fundraiser to help pay for church camps. The food was provided and cooked  by none other than the boys from the Colquitt County FFA..... Due to a lack of evidence they are having a hard time making a case on Rush in this matter, but that doesn’t stop them from trying.... See things aren’t always simple in Moultrie

PETA members blasting Sarah McLachlan on a boom box... 

Damn Hippies...

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Well damn! 

Here I've been trying to keep this shit under wraps and you just come right out and spill it for the entire country. 

Now Jersey, Florida, Cali, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia and football flyover country all know the scoop. Thanks a lot 94, thanks a lot!

xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well damn! 

Here I've been trying to keep this shit under wraps and you just come right out and spill it for the entire country. 

Now Jersey, Florida, Cali, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia and football flyover country all know the scoop. Thanks a lot 94, thanks a lot!

xD

So the rumor about Rush and the sheep is fake news? 😜 Just kidding...lol.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 94Packer said:

Picture this.......

Lil Sweet hands Larry running around his grandparents living room about 1005pm on a Saturday night in SLC. I’m five years old and wild as all hell get out. Something makes me turn around to face the TV. Lo and behold on the channel 5 news, Big Sweet hands Larry is standing with a rooster in his hands. The SLC popo had busted the chicken fights at my Uncle Toms property out past the airport. 

Its a part of old Americana and if this was what Rush was popped for, I’d gain a lot of respect for him! 

😂 🐓 👮‍♀️ ✌️💉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 94Packer said:

This was nothing more than an exercise to show the absurdity of the rumors that Spread this week.. With most of the rumors not even having an inkling of Plausibility. They weren’t even colorful or interesting they were just dry and hateful. My point is if you’re going to tell a whopper tell a good one.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

This was nothing more than an exercise to show the absurdity of the rumors that Spread this week.. With most of the rumors not even having an inkling of Plausibility. They weren’t even colorful or interesting they were just dry and hateful. My point is if you’re going to tell a whopper tell a good one.

#tellagoodone.com!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

The third family one was good. Easy, but still good. 

My chicken fighting story was 100% for true! Oh to be young again.......

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I heard Rush was in trouble for rigging the elections...

Idk bro.I was in Albany for the marathon. The folks up there don't even know whats up. They said let's start some bullshit rumor about drinking one too many at the tap room. If you drink too many from there... name it after her. 

I already gave it a name. She liked it. 

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk bro.I was in Albany for the marathon. The folks up there don't even know whats up. They said let's start some bullshit rumor about drinking one too many at the tap room. If you drink too many from there... name it after her. 

I already gave it a name. She liked it. 

I'm trying to drink 6 too many on this flight to Vegas and forget that we may not have a football coach in the coming weeks

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm trying to drink 6 too many on this flight to Vegas and forget that we may not have a football coach in the coming weeks

Bro. I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore. If Rush is the dude, I got him. If "they" won, -I say learn anglish bitches. I'm down with Baker Farms. I don't even fux with southern valley produce. P.S. Her name is... I gotcha one Sattidee night. If that ain't good enough... Name her after Black Hatter.

Go to Florida. Spread the love. Fuck Moultrie and their jack asses of a group of football supporters. They aren't worth a shit anyway

xD