Who Wins? DLS or STA? (A: STA)

181pl

Who Wins? DLS or STA?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins? DLS or STA?

• De La Salle
    • Saint Thomas Aquinas

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Wait wrong that he’s a junior or wrong they named him starter??   Because he a sophomore pretty sure.   I’m pumped about Turner!   He’s going to have some growing pains but I love his potential.

Wrong that's he's a junior.

Remember, this is the same publication that called him Zion Thomas a week or two ago.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

EXCUSE FOR WHO

I'm a DLS fan old enough to remember the last time, but I'm  grateful that  @golfaddict1 has still been good to me ever since -- Not sure he will be as restrained if history repeats.😉  But I remain ever hopeful I will get the opportunity to return his good grace

You should consider altering your screen name to: StaallThewAy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

http://www.hudl.com/profile/11357178/Zion-Turner

HE HAS THE ABILITY TO RUN WHICH IS WHAT KILLED DE LA SALLE VS AQUINAS IN THE 2011 MATCHUP

I'm still having nightmares about Lezcano collecting all of those 1st  downs on broken plays😞. To his credit, he made some nice throws on 3rd down as well, though. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

This DLS defense will be very athletic and tough up front. I think that you guys are going to be surprised at the lack of drop off (I predict) from last year. From what I'm hearing now from a good source is that DLS is actually very confident of their LBs...which was my only concern about the D. I'm certain that Coach A has broken out the tape of the '11 loss as well as a shit ton of other STA film. I think that they know that the QB can't be the guy that beats them. Now they just need to worry about the other 21 guys😣.

DLS may not win this game, but they will compete. Maybe pull off an upset if it's in the cards. I predict that this team will be better than last year. You heard it here.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Rocco's will be the place to be. Just sayin'👍

I CANT REMEMBER BEING THIS EXCITED HAVE BEEN WATCHING STA PLAY SINCE 96" BUT THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME ATTENDING AN OUT OF STATE GAME PLUS ITS IN CALIFORNIA DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS. HONESTLY I WANT STA TO WIN BUT I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE OUTCOME AS LONG AS THEY FIGHT FOR FOUR QUATERS AND REPRESENT BROWARD COUNTY.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

I CANT REMEMBER BEING THIS EXCITED HAVE BEEN WATCHING STA PLAY SINCE 96" BUT THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME ATTENDING AN OUT OF STATE GAME PLUS ITS IN CALIFORNIA DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS. HONESTLY I WANT STA TO WIN BUT I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE OUTCOME AS LONG AS THEY FIGHT FOR FOUR QUATERS AND REPRESENT BROWARD COUNTY.

Love your excitement! I'm pretty stoked too. Question? I take it that you're obviously from FL. Are you now residing in Cali? Or are you flying in for the game?

40 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Love your excitement! I'm pretty stoked too. Question? I take it that you're obviously from FL. Are you now residing in Cali? Or are you flying in for the game?

I'll be flying in from Orlando Fla 8/21 staying in Walnut for a few days then drving down the coast to LA for a few days. So yeah a little excited.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

I'll be flying in from Orlando Fla 8/21 staying in Walnut for a few days then drving down the coast to LA for a few days. So yeah a little excited.

That's fantastic. You should be excited. Sounds like you've got a very nice trip pIanned. If recommended anything to anyone coming from out of state, drive HWY 1 up/down the coast depending on where you start.  Ya can not can not go wrong with that. You'll like Walnut Creek too. Nice town with tons of food and shopping etc. It's also nice and hot just the way you Floridians like it...minus the sweltering humidity of course. I'm near Sac right now and it about 7,000 degrees😅

When you come through the tunnel from Oak to the east bay, have your camera ready. One of most breathtaking views you'll see. Walnut Creek right in the distance at the base of Mt. Diablo. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it. 

Go to Rocco's Pizza/Restaurant in Walnut Creek before the game. Damn good pizza. That's where all of the DLS fans go. there will be a lot of green and silver there. Anytime there's an OOS game, we always encourage the visitors to go there. I'd be honored to buy you a brew if you make it to Rocco's.

Travel safe, my friend. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

That's fantastic. You should be excited. Sounds like you've got a very nice trip pIanned. If recommended anything to anyone coming from out of state, drive HWY 1 up/down the coast depending on where you start.  Ya can not can not go wrong with that. You'll like Walnut Creek too. Nice town with tons of food and shopping etc. It's also nice and hot just the way you Floridians like it...minus the sweltering humidity of course. I'm near Sac right now and it about 7,000 degrees😅

When you come through the tunnel from Oak to the east bay, have your camera ready. One of most breathtaking views you'll see. Walnut Creek right in the distance at the base of Mt. Diablo. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it. 

Go to Rocco's Pizza/Restaurant in Walnut Creek before the game. Damn good pizza. That's where all of the DLS fans go. there will be a lot of green and silver there. Anytime there's an OOS game, we always encourage the visitors to go there. I'd be honored to buy you a brew if you make it to Rocco's.

Travel safe, my friend. 

Cozying up to the competition....we see you

😂

• Haha 6

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Cozying up to the competition....we see you

😂

What's up dude?! I'm thinking that I want to get on their good side just in case we can somehow pull off an upset!😁

Ran in to JA last week. He told us all to keep YOU in line😉. Now THAT was funny. 🤣

Are you going to the Jamboree tomorrow?

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

What's the pre game plan?

28 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Travel safe, my friend. 

Believe everything he said except for bold part...

• Haha 2