Who Wins? DLS or STA? (A: STA)

181pl

Who Wins? DLS or STA?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins? DLS or STA?

• De La Salle
    • Saint Thomas Aquinas

I find the results of the poll interesting! DLS gets a lot of flack in the board for the streak, their OOS record, beating up on Nor Cal baby seals, etc, etc.. However, right now the poll has them beating STA by a vote of 19-17. What gives? Is DLS getting some respect or is it just a vote against STA because they’re disliked more than DLS??

1 minute ago, DLS350 said:

I find the results of the poll interesting! DLS gets a lot of flack in the board for the streak, their OOS record, beating up on Nor Cal baby seals, etc, etc.. However, right now the poll has them beating STA by a vote of 19-17. What gives? Is DLS getting some respect or is it just a vote against STA because they’re disliked more than DLS??

Heard that The Colonel, The Guru, The Stache, The Block is hot, Consuela,  The Big Lebowski, The Shadow, The Commish, The Radish, The Joker, The hot is block, all voted for DLS.  I am not disclosing who I voted for. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Heard that The Colonel, The Guru, The Stache, The Block is hot, Consuela,  The Big Lebowski, The Shadow, The Commish, The Radish, The Joker, The hot is block, all voted for DLS.  I am not disclosing who I voted for. 

I will. DLS with a heart vote. Gut vote isn’t so sure and keeping fingers crossed especially after hearing about the STA O-Line and level of talent they’re bringing.

1 minute ago, DLS350 said:

I will. DLS with a heart vote. Gut vote isn’t so sure and keeping fingers crossed especially after hearing about the STA O-Line and level of talent they’re bringing.

Meh.  DLS was young last year and showed decently against The Stache.  The DLS guys got a taste of that smoke and so did Coach A.  He feels he can compete successfully, plus there is the payback opportunity.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DLS350 said:

I didn't post that info trying to upsell this STA team FYI.   I was just making a point that STA has always has a pretty big O-line.   They had one when they were great, but they also had one when they weren't so great (relative to the high expectations on here at least lol)   

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

14 DAYS

ANY UPDATES ON THE TICKETS?

I’ll see what I can find out today. That said, there shouldn’t be any issues with getting tix ....unless travels heavy. Everyone got to see the Folsom game, and that was largest crowd that I’ve seen at The Double O. If you’re an STA fan, you’ll get tix. 👍

On 8/9/2019 at 10:23 AM, StAllThewaY said:

14 DAYS

ANY UPDATES ON THE TICKETS?

Emailed with a coach this morning. He stated that the coaches actually don’t know when the STA single game is going on sale. But he cc’d the AD on our thread, so I’m hoping to hear something soon. Maybe today. I’ll keep ya posted. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 1:40 PM, Blueliner said:

Emailed with a coach this morning. He stated that the coaches actually don’t know when the STA single game is going on sale. But he cc’d the AD on our thread, so I’m hoping to hear something soon. Maybe today. I’ll keep ya posted. 

Thank you very much, I was able to get my tickets from the De La Salle website today.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Thank you very much, I was able to get my tickets from the De La Salle website today.

Haha! I literally just logged on to tell you that they were now available online. They're also available at the DLS bookstore for the local folk. Glad you're all squared away. Gonna be a big night. I can-not-wait😎