Who Wins? DLS or STA? (A: STA)

181pl

Who Wins? DLS or STA?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins? DLS or STA?

• De La Salle
    • Saint Thomas Aquinas

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Gotta say... idk if I’ve been tuned out or what, but just saw this game on the guide for tomorrow and got super pumped. Let’s go!!! Big time Friday night matchup here 

Live Thread gonna be bumpin tomorrow. Cali vs Florida 

Tell me you're joking. You've become soft in your old age, bro!😉😎

Yep. Pretty stoked. This is just one of many solid games.👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I went with DLS in the Pick Em... But I forgot STA had UGA WR commit Marcus Rosemy. He probably single handedly beats DLS.

STA has a sophomore QB playing in his first varsity game. I think that has a chance to keep Rosemy's damage to an acceptable level. DLS has a prototypical, experienced, athletic, and smart QB that has plenty of weapons as a well. DLS offense is going be dynamic and score points. IFFFF they can get up a TD or two, it may be too much for a green QB to fix against a team like DLS. I think you still have a good chance in the pick 'em. I picked STA as well (don't tell anyone😀). It only makes sense on paper. But DLS is will be right there with them, win or lose. 

15 hours ago, badrouter said:

We don't yet know what kind of talent gap, if any, exists between the teams. All that we know is that college recruiting experts deem many more of STA's players to project to be better college/pro players than DLS'. One can easily find numerous examples of 4 and 5* players getting owned by 0 star players during HS games. Doesn't mean the projections for next level success are wrong. Just means the projected star player needs a few years of development to realize his superior potential. 

The talent gap was pretty obvious the first time these 2 team met. College recruiters are right more so than not, its their job to evaluate potential not look for perfection. With that said, DLS are very well coached and sometimes that's good enough to be the better team that day.

FYI I hope Rocco's isn't too packed, I'll be there around 4pm.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kalven said:

The talent gap was pretty obvious the first time these 2 team met. College recruiters are right more so than not, its their job to evaluate potential not look for perfection. With that said, DLS are very well coached and sometimes that's good enough to be the better team that day.

FYI I hope Rocco's isn't too packed, I'll be there around 4pm.

Are you here at Rocco’s