North Shore vs Katy

ChimpGrip

A huge game to start the year.

Does the North Shore freight train continue to roll and beat Coach Joseph and the Tigers a third time in two seasons? 

Or does Katy shock the world and hand this ultra-talented NS squad it’s first loss? I know the NS QB, Davis, promised he would never lose a game. Let’s see if he can back it up. 

I think Katy wins a close one. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Does the North Shore freight train continue to roll and beat Coach Joseph and the Tigers a third time in two seasons? 

Or does Katy shock the world and hand this ultra-talented NS squad it’s first loss? I know the NS QB, Davis, promised he would never lose a game. Let’s see if he can back it up. 

NS at home, they win.   Coach Kay is one of the better coaches in the state...and he has the talent.  He will have NS ready. 42-28

North Shore by 14

Banks being out will hurt the passing game and then being balanced offensively, but I don’t believe it’ll matter.

Should be a good game.

I’m hearing Banks will be back by November.  He’ll miss a lot of time.  Hope he gets back to 100% health.  They will need him.

12 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

If history tells me anything then you picking against NS means NS wins (last year against Katy, lake Travis) Appreciate the good vibes! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nsalumni said:

NS has some WRs that will surprise, also a GREAT move within the offense that will soothe the pains of losing Banks. 

Moving Gentry to the slot?  Both he and Evans on the field at the same time is what I’d try to do?

Hopefully Banks makes a quick, full recovery.

• Like 1