OT:Kim Jong-Un ‘orders IMMEDIATE EVACUATION of Pyongyang’

noonereal

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think if they don't, we have to accept that.

We can't just pop in and destroy their government and rebuild it like we want. 

Yes. We were very weak and appeasers. I know bro. Secretly Obama was funding disorder everywhere he could. 

Our foreign policy under Obama:

Image result for black guy with fingers crossed

Yes, because the people of Iraq just loved Saddam Hussein. (Maybe the ones he made rich)

These places we are bombing are shit-holes.

Maybe if we did help these people reshape their countries theyd stop wanting to migrate here so much. People dont want an insane fat juvenile, or a bloodlusting warlord , or barbarian beheader, or genocidal lunatic dictating their countries.

Of course THOSE leaders are going to tell us to F off. But most of the people welcome us. The problem is staying long enough and being able to invest enough to fix these places. Maybe if we do fix them though, they'll give us OIL!!!

If we rid the Middle East of terrorists organizations(ISIS, Al-Qaeda,  that come in and try to take over these vulnerable countries (Afghan., Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc)... itd be easier for us to rebuild these places.

And once they experience a country made in our image... its common sense they'll eventually prefer it over fearing for their lives every second of every day.

You seem to take the Obama approach. Hide , wish them luck, and hope it gets better. Fighting is bad.

Fact: There is, was, and always will be wars & fighting somewhere in the world. Its human nature.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yes, because the people of Iraq just loved Saddam Hussein. (Maybe the ones he made rich)

These places we are bombing are shit-holes.

Maybe if we did help these people reshape their countries theyd stop wanting to migrate here so much. People dont want an insane fat juvenile, or a bloodlusting warlord , or barbarian beheader, or genocidal lunatic dictating their countries.

Of course THOSE leaders are going to tell us to F off. But most of the people welcome us. The problem is staying long enough and being able to invest enough to fix these places. Maybe if we do fix them though, they'll give us OIL!!!

If we rid the Middle East of terrorists organizations(ISIS, Al-Qaeda,  that come in and try to take over these vulnerable countries (Afghan., Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc)... itd be easier for us to rebuild these places.

And once they experience a country made in our image... its common sense they'll eventually prefer it over fearing for their lives every second of every day.

You seem to take the Obama approach. Hide , wish them luck, and hope it gets better. Fighting is bad.

Fact: There is, was, and always will be wars & fighting somewhere in the world. Its human nature.

post-24030-Mark-Wahlberg-confused-gif-Img-Bi1v.gif

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Trump's foreign policy:

Come over and meet with me here at my castle...

Foreign leader arrives at the castle...

Image result for mar-a-lago resort

ooooo ahhhhh... oooo ahhhh...

Trump asks foreign leader...

Image result for trump expressions

Are you friend or foe? Some people say you are foe. 

Foreign leader says...

Eeeh... Friend. Nice castle btw.

Trump...

Yes I knew you were friend. I never believe what some people say. I know right! Very nice castle. 

Trump asks other foreign leaders, are you friend or foe...

No answer.

Trump... Are you gonna do what we say?! 

No answer...

Trump:

Image result for character firing numerous missiles gif

I stay out of these mostly seeking humor among a lot of ignorance.  Yet this is just damn Genius on so many levels in its simplicity yet 100% on point.  This my brother is the greatest post I have ever read on this site.  The step by step simplicity yet cloaked in its idiotic reality have left me in a state of uncontrollable euphoria that has wrapped me in rapid outbursts of non stop LOL.     Seldom do I run across a comment that I feel others outside this forum should read.  Like the gentlemen who explained racism and Drunk Driving so brilliantly back in the day and I have shared it with many A.A's.  I request your permission sir to share this among some of my distinguished clientele.  

This right here is a MOFOing classic.  

• Like 2

On 4/14/2017 at 11:48 AM, noonereal said:

Rufus called it first. 

Looks like in a day or two we may be at war. Not the kind we prefer, a TV war but rather  areal one. 

or, is this fake news? We never do know do we? 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation

NOT so fast my friend! Did you notice that after the North Korean test rocket blew up, that PRESIDENT Trump has been SILENT?:) I think the WORLD is beginning to realize the TRUE MIGHT of the UNITED STATES military!

22 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Most of the people who beat the war drum the loudest, KNOW (mainly because of age) they will never be required to fire a shot in defense. 

"Attack!!!" yells the guy who has never attacked.

AMEN.  Notice how we will just kick their asses quickly.  Ask any Marine or Soldier how quick wars end when you start shooting.  Even the so called weak ass countries put up a helluva fight.  I do find it troubling how some who have never set BZO are so flippant about it. 

f78d3120372ba3ba45f3d97b4fa29cf6.png

• Like 1

Just now, 181pl said:

I'm not calling for attack. I'm calling for protection of assets. That's all. If NK goes on the offensive that will be end of NK. There will be no more NK and SK, just K. As it should be. 

As a reminder.......we are 0-1 in Korea.

That little fat fuck running North Korea knows he is walking dead if he launches a missle attack. 

Lets also not forgot, Trump is 0-5 in serving in defense of his country. He also knows NONE of his brood will be in a fighting hole, anywhere.

Also, just saw Mrs. Trump give a speech. Beautiful lady.  Needs Rosetta Stone in the worst way. Sounds like she just got off the boat.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

AMEN.  Notice how we will just kick their asses quickly.  Ask any Marine or Soldier how quick wars end when you start shooting.  

I like this post DD except for calling anyone "winners".

Man looking at this reminds me if so much. I went in 88, I discharged in 05. Ill never forget getting off the plane in Saudi at 0230 in Oct of 90. It was frigging freezing.  Fast forward 12 yrs later, there I was again. In that horrible ass place. Frigging war. Worst thing happened was TV being there. People now believe this is what it is like. TV only shows you what they want you to see. TV does not allow you to SMELL war. This was the worst part for me.   

• Like 3

I

18 minutes ago, rockinl said:

That little fat fuck running North Korea knows he is walking dead if he launches a missle attack. 

Lets also not forgot, Trump is 0-5 in serving in defense of his country. He also knows NONE of his brood will be in a fighting hole, anywhere.

Also, just saw Mrs. Trump give a speech. Needs Rosetta Stone in the worst way. Sounds like she just got off the boat.

I do get a even bigger kick when they call actual Military guys Weak on here as some limp wristed liberal.  When actuality most Enlisted guys don't give a damn about Politics.  And when I find one that does you know he is full of B.S. and never did a damn thing.  No Marine I served with fought because he was a damn Republican or Democrat.  I don't ever remember a deployment or humping my ass off thinking damn these Republican MARINES are tough as shit and the Democrat MARINES are weak.

Here is a hint never attack a MOFO that doesn't have a damn thing to lose.  NK will not be a joke unless you are advocating the annihilation of a people and then be prepared for the consequences of your actions.  Japan is still Fu^^ed up over Hiroshima and Nagasaki.   This isn't some damn Game. And my final.  If you are so damn kick ass. Get up and go down to the V.A. Hospital which I do often and look at the people. I can tell by the Injuries what war they were in.  A lot of missing limbs and burnt the fuck up guys over the last 30 years.  GO DOWN THERE and then come back pumping this WAR B.S.   My unit lost 12 guys in the 1st Desert Action and that Shit still Fucks with me to this day and Marines I trained as a Drill Instructor still reach out to me via facebook and other means.  Some Snipers and old school Grunts tough as fuck and still let me know what I and my DI's instilled in them they still carry to this day.  I am constantly looking up names when Marines Die to this day and now they are back in Helmand Province where the largest casualties of Marines have taken place.

This is what being a Warrior is really about and it damn sure is not like video games.  Why haven't we destroyed a bunch of Dudes with robes and Sandals in Afghanistan already?  They even wear freaking white robes in Combat.  Hard to beat a MOFO that doesn't give a damn about Camouflage

http://taskandpurpose.com/deployed-twice-helmand-cant-believe-marines-going-back/

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/13/politics/us-marines-helmand-afghanistan/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Also, just saw Mrs. Trump give a speech. Beautiful lady.  Needs Rosetta Stone in the worst way. Sounds like she just got off the boat.

Rock if it was just USA against NK I would agree. It never will be. We lost way to many brothers and sisters the first time. I don't want to see a next time.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

AMEN.  Notice how we will just kick their asses quickly.  Ask any Marine or Soldier how quick wars end when you start shooting.  Even the so called weak ass countries put up a helluva fight.  I do find it troubling how some who have never set BZO are so flippant about it. 

Its also not 1950 anymore.

We can ends wars a bit quicker now... more advanced technology. And while technically Iraq went on for a bit, the regime was toppled in less than a month. 

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its also not 1950 anymore.

We can ends wars a bit quicker now... more advanced technology. And while technically Iraq went on for a bit, the regime was toppled in less than a month. 

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

Most of the people who beat the war drum the loudest, KNOW (mainly because of age) they will never be required to fire a shot in defense. 

"Attack!!!" yells the guy who has never attacked.

• Like 2