Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

1970 population of Plano Tx 17,872

1970 population of Allen TX  1,970

Plano grew like crazy for years and they won 7 state titles along with winning many games during their hay day including Mythical National Championship.

The growth there has slowed tremendously 

It's landlocked that's why

I'm going to give you guys a fact real quick. In 2015 we got to see the #1 team in California play a Texas team. DLS lost 26-21 to Euless Trinity and won the next 13 straight to be the champions or sectional champ or whatever. Most games in blowout fashion right ? Euless Trinity went on to loose in the first round of the playoffs to South Grand Prairie 24-21. So tell me again please why do we need to play these games ?

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

But many places around the country if they don't have 4 HS will be pretty good to really strong depending on the cities make-up

Probably a good bit of them but what's the difference in having a super school vs a school that can literally recruit and accept transfers. I understand it happens in Texas. The uil can't get everyone but not even close to what goes on in Cali. 

8 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

So fort Hood is #3  with over 100,000 soldiers and you're the dumbass that thinks if they didn't have all 4 HS they would not have a super team ?

Also, second, this should be obvious to anybody but you're stupid so I think it has to be made explicit:

Fort Bragg is bigger than Fort Hood and is in a southern state and there are no super teams in the vicinity of that military installation.

5 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I'm going to give you guys a fact real quick. In 2015 we got to see the #1 team in California play a Texas team. DLS lost 26-21 to Euless Trinity and won the next 13 straight to be the champions or sectional champ or whatever. Most games in blowout fashion right ? Euless Trinity went on to loose in the first round of the playoffs to South Grand Prairie 24-21. So tell me again please why do we need to play these games ?

Again, obsessed with one fluke win at home and decides that this one game proves that no other games ever need to be played.

😄

🤡

Just now, steeler01 said:

I don't think there's a difference

Well at my school I literally have to play with the kids that show up. When at a private I can literally choose my kid. That's not the same thing at all. Now with 5,000 kids I should have a good team but it doesn't always translate. Now I can go pluck 20 kids with FBS offers across a metropolitan area to play. I dunno it's just different I'll say that.

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Well at my school I literally have to play with the kids that show up. When at a private I can literally choose my kid. That's not the same thing at all. Now with 5,000 kids I should have a good team but it doesn't always translate. Now I can go pluck 20 kids with FBS offers across a metropolitan area to play. I dunno it's just different I'll say that.

Recruiting is illegal in every state.

Private schools don't pick their players any more than Allen and Duncanville do.

Just now, The Guru said:

Yeah, that you're a clown who doesn't understand that having the largest military base means nothing in terms of high school football.

It definitely seems to have brought a lot of FBS kids to the area in Killeen. I think Ellison being nationally ranked before the other schools opened up kinda proves my point. Don't you think ?

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

It definitely seems to have brought a lot of FBS kids to the area in Killeen. I think Ellison being nationally ranked before the other schools opened up kinda proves my point. Don't you think ?

No, it doesn't.

Who the fuck is Ellison?

Shiloh Christian was nationally ranked once. Meaningful? I thought so.

Fort Bragg exists now and is the largest military base in the world and their high school(s) aren't super teams.

Just now, The Guru said:

No, it doesn't.

Who the fuck is Ellison?

Shiloh Chrisitian was nationally ranked once. Meaningful? I thought so.

Fort Bragg exists now and is the largest military base in the world and their high school(s) aren't super teams.

I'd be interested in how many HS they have. You not knowing who Killeen Ellison is proves my point. You guys are new to this. Ellison was nationally ranked in 98 well before you ever jumped on a Catholic school nuts who allows grown men to molest children.

• Haha 1