Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

You guys keep throwing Allen around. Hell I been saying they're a dirty program for yesrs.

😄

Here's Gametyme defending Allen earlier today.

3 hours ago, Gametyme said:

You're an idiot. The uil won't allow them to have open borders like that.

3 hours ago, Gametyme said:

If those kids transferred in then the UIL approved it.

2 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Most of Allen transfers never see the field.

But now he's been saying for years that Allen is dirty.

3 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

If Killeen didn't split into 4 HS watering down the talent you would have 2 super teams in that area year in and year out. 

No, there wouldn't.

We've already gone over this.

The talent is Texas is overrated and there wouldn't be any super teams in these areas.

Skyline and now Duncanville have access to a lot of the Dallas talent and they're hardly a super team.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

😄

Here's Gametyme defending Allen earlier today.

But now he's been saying for years that Allen is dirty.

I don't normally post here but I can promise you. That Allen has definitely not been a fan favorite. I just think it's more of parents sending there kids to Allen and not Allen flat out recruiting like these Cali teams are. 

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No, there wouldn't.

The talent is Texas is overrated and there wouldn't be any super teams in these areas.

Skyline and now Duncanville have access to a lot of the Dallas talent and they're hardly a super team.

Skyline has always sucked except maybe 2 years and I wouldn't say they access to talent across DFW because who is going to move their kid to South oak Cliff to play football ? That's really dumb to suggest that about Skyline. Shows me you don't know what you're talking about.

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I don't normally post here but I can promise you. That Allen has definitely not been a fan favorite. I just think it's more of parents sending there kids to Allen and not Allen flat out recruiting like these Cali teams are. 

Yeah, but you just spent dozens of posts defending Allen until you admitted that you think they're dirty.

🤡

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No, there wouldn't.

Have you seen how many FBS kids those schoold produce yearly ? They would both be loaded just like Ellison was nationally ranked before the split. Once again you don't know because you're the new kid on the block

Just now, Gametyme said:

Have you seen how many FBS kids those schoold produce yearly ? They would both be loaded just like Ellison was nationally ranked before the split. Once again you don't know because you're the new kid on the block

Skyline was loaded.

Hardly a super team.

DeSoto was loaded.

Hardly a super team.

The idea that Killeen or Judson would be super teams is comical.

Just now, The Guru said:

Reginald Samples was doing the same thing at Skyline that he's now doing at Duncanville.

Skyline was never a threat to win the title. Duncanville is a legit threat because of JaQuinden Jackson. Duncanville gonna take a major step back next year. They will be good but they not gonna win state.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Skyline was loaded.

Hardly a super team.

DeSoto was loaded.

Hardly a super team.

The idea that Killeen or Judson would be super teams is comical.

Judson would definitely be a super team if not for steele and like I said Ellison was already nationally ranked before the split turbo. Killeen has the largest military base in the world. They would be a problem with 2 schools much less 1

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

And yet Plano, which is right next door, is also in that fast growing region and has 3 high schools.

In fact, it seems that all of the other similarly sized school districts in Collin County have more than one high school.

Plano (3)

McKinney (3)

Wylie (2)

🤡

You are one stupid little bitch

Plano is not growing like Allen now nor does Allen have the land to grow to the size of Plano

Plano was just like Allen when they was winning all their state championship and they still have more (7) Championships than does Allen.  Plano was the biggest school in Texas and now all three Plano ISD schools are 3 of the biggest.

Fact Plano was growing so fast back in the day they have titles in 3 different division.  They finally had know choice but to build  more High Schools.

If you are going to talk Texas try to educate yourself.

Another fact Allen’s blue print is very similar to what Plano Sr High did back in the day.

Plano State titles

1965 class 2A

1967 class 2A

1971 class 3A

1977 class 4A  was the largest class at the time

1986 class 5A biggest class - no split playoff

1987 class 5A - no split playoff

1994 class 5A D1 split playoff 

The population today in Plano is over 286k

47 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

“Jealous of our fan bases” Not bad for a game 2500 miles away from home. Stay tuned for Md in dc. 

0C8306A8-7E47-4E15-A493-04CF20045070.png

I’ll be in DC next Friday. I live out East and there will be a large group of MD alumni at the game. I’m looking forward to having my son see some good high school football.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Plano is nearly 2.5x larger than Allen.

Why do you keep harping on only growth?

Well, because you're dishonest but otherwise you're just grapsing at straws.

Stupid mother fucker Plano TX has always been bigger than Allen TX 

Plano is closer to Dallas - places like plano, Richardson, Garland, Mesquite , and others developed long time before people started moving farther north to places like Allen 

Just now, Texasball said:

Stupid mother fucker Plano TX has always been bigger than Allen TX 

Plano is closer to Dallas - places like plano, Richardson, Garland, Mesquite , and others developed long time before people started moving farther north to places like Allen 

I believe Allen is landlocked now. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2017/12/21/districts-with-only-one-high-school-are-dominating-texas-football-will-the-trend-ever-change/