Why these Mater Dei Transfers caught DLS Attn:

Texasfrog

55 minutes ago, Texasboys23 said:

Chris Parson.  Also remember the name Lontrell Turner.  Both freshman but will be highly rated.  

Real similar to Temple freshman duo. Both of them are starting on the defense right now but one will play QB next season. I know Klein got a stud Freshman QB too. Future is bright I see. How big is Parson can't find his hudl ?

19 minutes ago, Ararar said:

So you’re saying hyper improvement is real? Because NS won the whole dam thing 

Nope - I am saying Texas Quality Depth!  You guys like assumptions over facts 

Look at the facts - no assumptions of we could have done this or that.

DLS got beat by Trinity

Trinity knocked out in first Round -  in the last 20 years has anyone in Cali or OOS beat DLS then got beat in the first round

Our state champ gets beat 3 times in the regular season.  Not close to the first time one of our big boy champs lost regular season games or games.

Trinity wins district by 2 points in very good game over SLC -  SLC goes 6A D2  said to be our 2nd best bracket.  They get beat in the 2nd Round of our 6 round playoff. The team that beat them got beat in the Regional final 44-7 -  then that team got beat the next week and that team got whipped the next week in the finals.

The best team in the state was KATY  in 2015 who won 6A Div2 and who was named Mythical NationaI Champ.

Then you guys act like we are crazy when we tell you there are multiple teams capable of beating DLS.

I understand we really do have so many teams it’s hard to keep up with all the really good ones.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Nope - I am saying Texas Quality Depth!  You guys like assumptions over facts 

Look at the facts - no assumptions of we could have done this or that.

DLS got beat by Trinity

Trinity knocked out in first Round -  in the last 20 years has anyone in Cali or OOS beat DLS then got beat in the first round

Our state champ gets beat 3 times in the regular season.  Not close to the first time one of our big boy champs lost regular season games or games.

Trinity wins district by 2 points in very good game over SLC -  SLC goes 6A D2  said to be our 2nd best bracket.  They get beat in the 2nd Round of our 6 round playoff. The team that beat them got beat in the Regional final 44-7 -  then that team got beat the next week and that team got whipped the next week in the finals.

The best team in the state was KATY  in 2015 who won 6A Div2 and who was named Mythical NationaI Champ.

Then you guys act like we are crazy when we tell you there are multiple teams capable of beating DLS.

I understand we really do have so many teams it’s hard to keep up with all the really good ones.

What about the “fact” that your champion also lost to a first round loser.Based on all the “facts” i can assume that DLS could have won Texas that year as well 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Why are you absolving Trinity for their epic failure?

I mean I know why (you're a clown) but seriously.

DLS has nothing to do with Trinity losing the first round. In fact, it has as much to do with North Shore, who won a championship, as it does with DLS.

Which is nothing.

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Is this supposed to be a badge of honor?

🤨

North Shore lost three times and won the state championship because their competition in the playoffs was garbage.

Capture4.PNG.7a0fd12ad45ae783445a9c9ea3696829.PNG

9 minutes ago, Ararar said:

What about the “fact” that your champion also lost to a first round loser.Based on all the “facts” i can assume that DLS could have won Texas that year as well 

They don't understand this simple concept.

California Bowl champion lost to first round Texas loser = embarrassment!

Texas 6A champion lost to first round Texas loser = Quality depth!

😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Just more assumptions  - the fact is they didn’t beat Trinity who got beat in the first round 

only quality depth gets this done.