Myles Garrett

AztecPadre

5 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

As clearly shown above, Rudolph got physical first.

Now I dont know how many in here have ever played football but I did, and if some shit like this ever happened to me, no telling what I'd do next. You don't take the time to think when you out there and someone is being dirty toward you, all you wanna do is retaliate which is what MG did. In this case, it was a very extreme retaliation. 

And talk about the streets, maybe little Rudolph can get away with that behavior in Rock Hill SC but understand that others come from different backgrounds and aint gonna tolerate certain shit. He obviously tried the wrong one. 

If Garrett was the one initiating everything then I'd have a different take. 

Get real man!  If you played the game then I'm sure you got knocked on your ass and some shithead stepped on your hand or nailed you in the nuts under the pile but I'm sure you didn't get the fuck up, rip his helmet off and proceed to beat him with it!!  I highly doubt you reacted that way for something even WORSE THAN what Rudolph did, lol. 

• Like 1

First off, Rudolph over reacted from the take down and yes he initiated the face mask grabbing.  Did he let go? Maybe. But it me it seems like Garrett managed to pull away from his grasp. Then, reached and grabbed Rudolph's helmet. Dont start nothing.  Wont be nothing.  

Garret definitely needs suspension action. 

1 hour ago, Mr.miami305 said:

Rudolph never gets hit with the helmet if he walks away.. Pittsburgh lineman literally was taking Garret away and Rudolph charged back...Garrets only free hand close enough to swing was the one with the helmet... Garret is dead wrong for his actions but Rudolph definetly put himself in that position

What Garret did was trying to get in one last cheap shot before time expired. Game was over, qb had released the pass, and Garrett wants to proceed to take down the qb, and then rub his head in the ground and not let him get up. For what ! Game was over. I didn't see any bad blood between Garret, or any other Brown players , against Rudolph during game, so why the cheap thuggery at the end ? Rudolph had every right to try and push that MF off his ass. And then Garret, to show what a little pussy that he is, grabs the guy by face mask and wrenches Rudolph's neck by  pulling  off helmet. Rudolph, like any one else,  would be livid against a person like Garrett who try's to physically hurt him by an unspeakable cheap shot. And then Garret proceeds to use the helmet as a weapon and hits the guy over the head. And you want to put blame on Rudolph for garret's actions ? No wonder this country is so fucked up, trying to call evil good, and good evil. Blindness.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

What Garret did was trying to get in one last cheap shot before time expired. Game was over, qb had released the pass, and Garrett wants to proceed to take down the qb, and then rub his head in the ground and not let him get up. For what ! Game was over. I didn't see any bad blood between Garret, or any other Brown players , against Rudolph during game, so why the cheap thuggery at the end ? Rudolph had every right to try and push that MF off his ass. And then Garret, to show what a little pussy that he is, grabs the guy by face mask and wrenches Rudolph's neck by  pulling  off helmet. Rudolph, like any one else,  would be livid against a person like Garrett who try's to physically hurt him by an unspeakable cheap shot. And then Garret proceeds to use the helmet as a weapon and hits the guy over the head. And you want to put blame on Rudolph for garret's actions ? No wonder this country is so fucked up, trying to call evil good, and good evil. Blindness.

He didn't try to push him off him he grabbed his head and tried to rip his helmet off which could have caused injury and took shots at his groin. That's a poor excuse all these roughing the passer penalties this year and we never seen a QB do that.  Rudolph was upset he was having a bad game and reacted to the roughing the passer (which didn't look like it was going to get called).  Garrett is WRONG nobody is defending his actions.  But to say Rudolph didn't make the situation worse is crazy. His linemen literally was taking Garret away from the situation and he rushed back.. Why not walk away? Its reason they are saying he should also be suspended  or fined.. Garret was wrong again..

13 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

its sarcasm bro.  you would try to find an excuse for that pile of garbage and his actions, lol.

Rudolph should do a drive-by on Garrett's ass, and show him the real streets . . . man.  that's how we put in work on our streets

they don't give out medals needing a weapon to deal with someone way smaller than you are

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

They've been trying to re-define the good guy for ages, after the good guys built the only countries that people want to live in.  They're at the door step now.  Hang tough, brother.  Read Tocqueville for what made America great.  Douglas Murray's newest book, I hear, it out of sight.  The troublemakers laid bare.  Read Alinsky's interview in "Playboy" in the early '70s for the plan--it's online.  Seriously, he comes right out and lays out his paln, which is working by the way, right after "Time" magazine called him one of the most influential men in the world.  That cat had work to do--changing consciousness.

Hey, shine a light on it, have a debate, and let people choose.  But the take-over is cloak-and-dagger to many.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

How do u feel about Rudolph not filing any charges 

Apparently you haven't heard about his attorneys tweet. It ain't over. 

Since you love Garrett so much, and think he's getting a raw deal, you can donate to his defense fund.

Pretty sure he wouldn't give you the time of day. But carry on.

4 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Apparently you haven't heard about his attorneys tweet. It ain't over. 

Since you love Garrett so much, and think he's getting a raw deal, you can donate to his defense fund.

Pretty sure he wouldn't give you the time of day. But carry on.

ESPN/USA Today both put out an article that said no charges will be filed against him. Garrett doesnt need a defense fund since he doesnt have to defend himself. 

Cleveland police spokesperson Jennifer Ciaccia told USA TODAY Sports in an email Friday that no charges had been filed against Garrett because Rudolph had not submitted a police report. Tyler Sinclair, a spokesperson for the Cuyahoga County prosecutor's office, added that any investigation into the incident would have to be initiated at the city level.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4202749002

He should pay a price, and get another chance, IMHO. 

What this guy DOESN'T need are apologists and yes-men who say, hey, it's not all on you, and other bullshit.  He needs to get a lot of grief, so he doesn't screw up again, but we all screw up.

I want to see the guy with another chance, and live a good life.  Forgiveness is where it's at.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StJoesFanboy said:

He should pay a price, and get another chance, IMHO. 

What this guy DOESN'T need are apologists and yes-men who say, hey, it's not all on you, and other bullshit.  He needs to get a lot of grief, so he doesn't screw up again, but we all screw up.

I want to see the guy with another chance, and live a good life.  Forgiveness is where it's at.

Hell be back sacking QBs next year. 

If the browns were to release him all 31 teams would lining up for him. 

Imagine if guys like the old Steelers raiders etc were still in the league fans today would hate those guys

9 hours ago, Mr.miami305 said:

He didn't try to push him off him he grabbed his head and tried to rip his helmet off which could have caused injury and took shots at his groin. That's a poor excuse all these roughing the passer penalties this year and we never seen a QB do that.  Rudolph was upset he was having a bad game and reacted to the roughing the passer (which didn't look like it was going to get called).  Garrett is WRONG nobody is defending his actions.  But to say Rudolph didn't make the situation worse is crazy. His linemen literally was taking Garret away from the situation and he rushed back.. Why not walk away? Its reason they are saying he should also be suspended  or fined.. Garret was wrong again..

I remember in hockey a few years ago a player went to jail for using his stick as a weapon when hitting another player. How is this different ? And the violence with which Garrret ripped off the guys helmet !  At least one year suspension and huge fine. And I say this, that during the game I was rooting for Cleveland  and Garret. No more

2 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

I remember in hockey a few years ago a player went to jail for using his stick as a weapon when hitting another player. How is this different ? And the violence with which Garrret ripped off the guys helmet !  At least one year suspension and huge fine. And I say this, that during the game I was rooting for Cleveland  and Garret. No more

The difference is Rudolph didnt file any charges