Texas State Championship thread

ATLien12x

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_billspringer_files_2019_01_Bravo-delivery.jpg.d4b9d5ba73545175253b53f4d8e77248.jpg

If you set in the club section.  There is a Chef serving Brisket dishes.  At least you don't have to eat junk food all day.  It's weird it cost me $5.00 more to park than the ticket and if you use cash $10 more to park.  Jerry will have over 250K people in his house over 4 days.  Banking 

20191220_163734.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

If you set in the club section.  There is a Chef serving Brisket dishes.  At least you don't have to eat junk food all day.  It's weird it cost me $5.00 more to park than the ticket and if you use car $10 more to park.  Jerry will have over 250K people in his house over 4 days.  Banking 

20191220_163734.jpg

He has to pay for the second helecopter landing pad on his yacht somehow. 

Idk why you would need two, but, he has em. At least he doesn't bend the state association over and bang them good and hard for the kids to get to play in the stadium. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He has to pay for the second helecopter landing pad on his yacht somehow. 

Idk why you would need two, but, he has em. At least he doesn't bend the state association over and bang them good and hard for the kids to get to play in the stadium. 

I will say this and anyone that has been.  It is an incredible experience.  Evrrything that The Cowboys and major bowl games have the UIL Championships have except beer sales. The instant replay on TV is vastly different experience at the Stadium on that screen with the slow mo etc and many more camera angles.  You see the NFL camera up and down the field.  The atmosphere.  People from all over the State.  Even the sideline markers are digital.  The foxsports stage in the West end.  It's pretty cool and 3 games for $15.00.

1 day avg cost.  More than $50.00. And closer to 75.00   Now multiply by 225 - 250k people. 

Texans love HS football for sure.  

Sample cost:  remember this is a. 10hr day.

$20 parking

$15 ticket

$17.50 Soda & Nachos 

$5.00 bottle water

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I will say this and anyone that has been.  It is an incredible experience.  Evrrything that The Cowboys and major bowl games have the UIL Championships have except beer sales. The instant replay in TV us different experience at the Stadium on that screen with the slow no etc.  You see the NFL camera up and down the field.  The atmosphere.  People from all over the State.  Even the sideline markers are digital.  The foxsports stage in the West end.  It's pretty cool and 3 games for $15.00.

1 day avg cost.  More than $50.00.   Now multiply by 225 - 250k people. 

Texans love HS football for sure.  

Sample cost:  remember this is a. 10hr day.

$20 parking

$15 ticket

$17.50 Soda & Nachos 

$5.00 bottle water

Much less expensive than in Georgia. I can dig it. 

• Like 1