Significant 2020 Confirmed OOS games

imaGoodBoyNow

16 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I know for a fact that DeSoto doesn’t want Tier 1 Smoke 

History says that you shouldn't talk up DLS before they go to Texas.  Silence is probably best in this situation.  I don't blame you for ET over DLS but I do blame you at the same time.  I hate to go over your head to the Comish but I will if you keep poking the bull.  ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

History says that you shouldn't talk up DLS before they go to Texas.  Silence is probably best in this situation.  I don't blame you for ET over DLS but I do blame you at the same time.  I hate to go over your head to the Comish but I will if you keep poking the bull.  ;)

I was right about DLS vs Trinity for the most part.  I just didn't factor in stupid trick plays with seconds left in the half.

I said that the only thing stopping DLS from putting up 100 points on Trinity was the clock.  I was correct based on the 571 yards of offense DLS got

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I was right about DLS vs Trinity for the most part.  I just didn't factor in stupid trick plays with seconds left in the half.

I said that the only thing stopping DLS from putting up 100 points on Trinity was the clock.  I was correct based on the 571 yards of offense DLS got

They hit couple of lucky plays -  They mostly got bitched slapped!

12 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It sounds like you forgot that DLS must also get into the endzone to score points... Something they struggled to do.

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Stop making things up.  

Image result for exaggerating gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And if they don’t will you finally stfu? 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If you're not a fan of this game, you shouldn't be on this site. Fact.

of course it’s gonna be a good game but if Texas wins their gonna brag that they beat Cali’s best team when that couldn’t be farther than the truth 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

How is NS looking next year? If they played this year i would have favored NS.

return a few pieces on O, but the biggest returnee is their WR Shadrach Banks, who is a handful (was out most of this season) .  More will be clear in the spring  

what about DLS? 

• Thanks 1