Meanest defensive player ever?

ChimpGrip

22 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I vote Dick Butkus and Bill Romanowski. I always tried to model my play after Butkus.

I would say Jack Lambert in behavior but Reggie White based on what he could to do to you.  My friends father was backup oline on the Skins and said it was just well known that Reggie White had superhuman strength - just could club your ass like a bear

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Listen to the damn Deacon.  The damn sack was invented by this dude.

He wanted to hurt everyone.  Case closed.  Preach Deacon. 

Was called The Secretary of Defense.  

“Anytime you go upside a man’s head...or a woman’s....they have a tendency to blink their eyes.

-Deacon Jones. 

Yep. The old head slap. He was a mean dude. 😂

• Haha 3

On 1/19/2020 at 10:36 AM, maxchoboian said:

Tough to say who the meanest ever was, but Chuck ("Concrete Charlie") Bednarik considered playing football as a legal way to try to kill others. I've heard multiple other NFL players admit to being afraid of him on the field.

Image result for chuck bednarik smoking picture

Image result for chuck bednarik smoking picture

Is he being a THUG in the picture standing over Gifford? 😆 and then chilling with a Cig.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, GrecoRoman said:

I would say Jack Lambert in behavior but Reggie White based on what he could to do to you.  My friends father was backup oline on the Skins and said it was just well known that Reggie White had superhuman strength - just could club your ass like a bear

Romo was super strong for a football player too

22 hours ago, GrecoRoman said:

When are we going to have another hypothetical all-time college football match-up thread?

• Haha 1