National Tournament 2020

Columbiafan

54 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Pacific Region Bracket Finals

De La Salle (CA) vs Mater Dei (CA)

Voting will run till Sunday at 7pm EST

Logopit_1593208194250.jpg.aa56acbd4b652a6c5276867288148d5e.jpg

@Omaha Vol @BUFORDGAWOLVES @LT4Spartan06 @HurricaneNick @Sweetlarry @WCACguy @Sammyswordsman @ngdawg @AztecPadre @Horsefly

Buford Dei, I mean Mater Dei...

Sorry bout dat. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

@Omaha Vol @BUFORDGAWOLVES @LT4Spartan06 @HurricaneNick @Sweetlarry @WCACguy @Sammyswordsman @ngdawg @AztecPadre @Horsefly

Can we vote “Who gives a fuck?”

md

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Seriously bro.  This is the easiest most obvious pick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Well, that was a beatdown. One day, @AztecPadre, one day you will be successful and be part of an upset.

This one I believe would have been possible.  SJB beat them and easily handled them in the second half.  DLS in the state title game was right there about to score the tying TD towards the end when tragedy strikes and they cough up the ball and that was that.  DLS vs MD would have been a pickem game. You'll get there kid.  Knowledge takes time to acquire. 

29 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

This one I believe would have been possible.  SJB beat them and easily handled them in the second half.  DLS in the state title game was right there about to score the tying TD towards the end when tragedy strikes and they cough up the ball and that was that.  DLS vs MD would have been a pickem game. You'll get there kid.  Knowledge takes time to acquire. 

Doubt it would have been that close of a game against MD. After brief research, it seemed possible that DLS could upset, but I went with the most probable outcome: an MD victory. I do believe that DLS could theoretically upset. Not that dumb, buddy.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Doubt it would have been that close of a game against MD. After brief research, it seemed possible that DLS could upset, but I went with the most probable outcome: an MD victory. I do believe that DLS could theoretically upset. Not that dumb, buddy.

Padre does a lil drinking and reminiscing on Sunday nights. Tomorrow morning he will be in a much better head space and will say MD by 3 scores! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Padre does a lil drinking and reminiscing on Sunday nights. Tomorrow morning he will be in a much better head space and will say MD by 3 scores! 

He is trying to drink away his sorrows after watching Carmel go .500 this year. I'd be doing the same if I supported a 6-6 team. Just kidding man.

• Haha 1