USAA losing another Coach

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

After interviewing the best coaches in the country, they settled on not even the best coach in the county. xD

After interviewing the best coaches in the country they breathed a sigh of relief when their last choice finally took the job.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

All children should be entitled to the same educational opportunities regardless of their circumstances. Home-schooled kids are people too. 

He doesn't appear to have been home-schooled. Looks more like a kid at or on the verge of academic disqualification. Hence the appeal of a scam like USAA.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I am really hoping it happens... Interested to see what happens when a bunch of kids/parents pay 25k for NCAA eligibility and a scholarship don't what they paid for...  

For amusement purposes only, we could have a conversation about what kind of/how many families would actually be willing to pay 25k for USAA.  *Notice I didn't say "would actually be willing to pay 25k for a program with an established record of academic and athletic success.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

During these crazy times of national, manufactured panic, now EVERY high school and college student in America is taking online classes. Who'd a thunk it? What a time to be alive!! 

Someone ask this dude if the national panic was manufactured via the international developments concerning the crazy events of the last couple weeks. Based on his silly meme contributions to the OT board, I'm guessing he wants to place blame on the media and Democrats for the global outbreak of this current virus, and for the steps being taken around the world to try to minimize the spread. Steps that were implemented before we followed suit in the US.

Since he doesn't care for my calling him out and has chosen to basically close his eyes and cover his ears and babble to make sure he doesn't see or hear my opinion, it is obvious he knows I think he is a weasel of the largest order. So no need to share that with him. But let him know throwing in his little political jabs on this side of the forum is not OK, even for a guy from NJ who has a couple tables at that Italian joint he has bragged about, and, of course, the "rather large driveway" he has referenced.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

the "new" location is a top secret mystery(the kids don't even know where it is lol)  . Some industrial park or strip mall somewhere..maybe.. . The original site didn't work out so good.. you know the one place that the machine were on the ground and building has started on Jan 8th .. Right now its still just a vacant lot with a mailbox and a trash dumpster..

5651 Ceasarville Rd, Wetumpka, AL 36092

image.png.816485996a7dc2a7d76d1c453a495652.png

January 8, 2020 at 6:52 PM CST - Updated January 8 at 7:06 PM

“We got equipment on the ground for the first time. I think it’s my maturity. I’m ready for this," said landowner DeVaughn.

Be careful! A thread may get locked as you slander that wonderful and most honest human being we've ever had the pleasure of encountering on Prepgridiron.com. 

Special treatment for all Prepgridiron Q&A guests, even six months after their Q&A is over and in spite of any facts that can be produced contrary to what they said when they were here.

giphy.gif.07fa963304c2fae8a771102fa001b708.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

After interviewing the best coaches in the country, they settled on not even the best coach in the county. xD

Dang it you stole my thunder.  I was going to say the real translation is :  After calling and trying to swindle the best coaches in america, they were too smart to buy what I was selling, until we caught a live one in coach Harris.  Welcome to the scam, I mean family!!"

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Nope. The next flurry of commits will be all underclassmen transfers. Roster size up to 73 as of this second. #itshappening 

So class of 2020 kats are not considered a reclassify to play another senior year?  Nevermind.  You are a combo of block and rab.  On a good day.

• Haha 1