USAA losing another Coach

HooverOutlaw

The other side of the site may be a raging dumpster fire, but this single thread redeems my faith in humanity.

It should be promoted far and wide as a source of humor and diversion for an anxious nation. 

@CODBEARD @BUFORDGAWOLVES @imaGoodBoyNow @HawgGoneIt  @Severino all I can say is that not all heroes wear capes.  

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

The other side of the site may be a raging dumpster fire, but this single thread redeems my faith in humanity.

It should be promoted far and wide as a source of humor and diversion for an anxious nation. 

@CODBEARD @BUFORDGAWOLVES @imaGoodBoyNow @HawgGoneIt  @Severino all I can say is that not all heroes wear capes.  

I thought we were being serious in here about this USA Academy stuff? 

I wouldn't want anyone to start thinking we were just joking around! xD

(not serious)

• Haha 1

On 3/28/2020 at 9:51 AM, Severino said:

Love the watermark "not yet purchased."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA @GardenStateBaller HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#AmericasTeam #ItsHappening 

The handbook most certainly has the location of the school, right?

The handbook most certainly has the URL to connect to online learning, right?

The handbook most certainly has the location of the practice facilities, right?

The handbook most certainly has the location of the football field, right?

No, it doesn't.

If there is anyone associated with USA Academy who could post that information here, it might be helpful, because USAA's social media accounts have been mostly silent during the pandemic.  Parents are starting to wonder about what's going on with their son's futures and the $25,000 they paid to Dusty Devaughn.  Some may even be having doubts if this school even exists.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/31/2020 at 8:26 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Those that matter have the answers to all of the above questions. You can continue scouring the internet to find them on your own.

Isn’t Western Reserve Academy OH a decent school? I assume so since its endowment is over $110MM. Imagine USA securing a baller from there! #itshappening 

So, the old if-you-don’t-know-I’m-not-going-to-tell-you trick, eh?

How professional.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That is so true.  So true!  So tell us General Manager, what is your plan for Spring football starting in 4 weeks?  Please tell us that you aren't planning to bring students from all over the country to Alabama at the height of the pandemic.  Please tell us that you aren't bringing these kids to the state with the highest projected death rate for 4 weeks of close contact only to send them back home to their families.

Every student in the country finds their education in limbo right now, save for those in a sound educational environment where there is a plan for them to complete the school year.  What is your plan for the remainder of the school year?  What about next year?  Where is your school located?  Do you have any facilities at all?  Have you even been there yourself?

What is your plan for the students you have drawn into this scam?  Have you told them that Spring football is cancelled?  Have you told them that there won't be a Fall season?  That you have no future for their education?

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2020 at 12:44 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

giphy.gif

Thankfully the rains have subsided....

BGW

Disaster Avengers to the rescue!

Floods, plagues, twisters.  God's way of saying don't try to profit from His handiwork.  #Godgivenability

Any USA Academy coaches get a paycheck yet?  Didn't think so.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Severino said:

Disaster Avengers to the rescue!

Floods, plagues, twisters.  God's way of saying don't try to profit from His handiwork.  #Godgivenability

Any USA Academy coaches get a paycheck yet?  Didn't think so.

Is this coach Severino from Tampa?

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Severino said:

Defensive line coach Nathan O'Neal gone too?

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's all roses over there, always. Or, there is nothing at all. There can be no bad. If there is, it must be removed. 

xD

Lol for a school that has never played a down of football yet, they sure have went thru a bunch of coaches already In a 4 month span

618A689D-B20B-45F1-96C3-0C130469DD69.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol for a school that has never played a down of football yet, they sure have went thru a bunch of coaches already In a 4 month span

618A689D-B20B-45F1-96C3-0C130469DD69.gif

I imagine some of them may have bought in to the initial pitch and come on board before realizing that a school that exists solely in the heads of the devout believers probably won't pay the bills. We're less than 3 months from the start of fall practice and we've seen a picture of an empty warehouse and a photoshoot in a grafitti filled tunnel in Atlanta. 

There has been no news from Dusty or any official USAA accounts for almost 2 months now. March 14th was the last time any of them said anything.