USAA losing another Coach

HooverOutlaw

18 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang it you stole my thunder.  I was going to say the real translation is :  After calling and trying to swindle the best coaches in america, they were too smart to buy what I was selling, until we caught a live one in coach Harris.  Welcome to the scam, I mean family!!"

What you said ... 🤓

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

USAA is receiving 15-20 apps daily from perspective student-athletes across several sports. With IMG priced at $60-70k annually, USAA is considered a tremendous bargain for most in the region. 

Who are their coaches for basketball? Baseball? Golf? Lacrosse? Track and field? Rasslin’? 

Give us some names. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@badrouter Do you believe this underclassmen also transferred to USAA because he has poor grades and is looking for an easy way out? Your assumptions are very telling. 

I have no idea what this no-name has going on. All that I found on him is that he last played for a high school that seems to be named after a strand of marijuana, and the team went 1-9 last year. Couldn't find any stats for him, either. But, sure, be the used car salesman you are and sell us on how great his other options were.

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

USAA is receiving 15-20 apps daily from perspective student-athletes across several sports. With IMG priced at $60-70k annually, USAA is considered a tremendous bargain for most in the region. 

A bargain, as in the value received exceeds the amount spent? Tell us about the verifiable value USAA can claim to offer? Is it,  a) because they JUST hired a coach (after the original hire bolted for...no job) with a mediocre resume? Is it b) because of the quality of their (non-existent) facilities? c) Their track record of producing winners and/or major prospects? OR d) a bunch of bullshit to go with a scam of an education?

I'll go with "d" above.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

Tell us, Mr. Salesman, about this coach's best teams. Then, tell us about the best players to move on to the next levels after playing for him. We'd have to assume he has quite the track record given all you've told us. Right?

Damn bro! You have your foot on GSB's neck with all these objections to Universal Studios Academy....lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

So, USA Academy will not disclose the location of the school.  And they can't use any facilities at Alabama State University.  And they will not address the fact that they are not NCAA approved.  The day has come to expose the lies, deception, and dirty truth behind this scam.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Is that retroactive to the 60 plus some kids that reportedly already "signed up" ?..

#aintnobodypaying25kforthis shit

what the hell happened to the pics of the "new" digs on their twitter accounts?  and where are the damn videos GSB promised us?  ahh nevermind they can't hide the retweets..l😛

Lol @HawgGoneIt @badrouter y’all think Dusty saw my post from months ago, 

On 1/7/2020 at 1:51 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@GardenStateBaller if Dusty decides he wants to build a school from a old factory or warehouse, I can gut that bitch clean in about 3 days

D3FFF042-9CC3-45D8-A553-1AA95A001AC8.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol @HawgGoneIt @badrouter y’all think Dusty saw my post from months ago, 

Idk. It makes sense that you gotta start somewhere. It doesn't make sense to be misleading. 

I said in the beginning that it'd be another ECA, in spite of sll the big talk about ipf, state of the art stadium and all that. Turns out, I was right so far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If the original model had of been sound, he could/would have sold the idea to a banker and some investors before hitting twitter. The investors would have been behind him to get a loan from the bank that decided the model was a sound investment. 

He would have had buildings nearing ready, a stadium nearing ready and some dorms. Then he'd have been able to show the buildings and construction in his pitch for students. 

But... Noooo! We gotta go through all this malarkey.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah.. Kenyatta, Dusty and the USAA twitter all deleted.. Kwat even got his re-tweeters to pull them but some still show as a re-tweet on Dustys.. They can be found ..

Shoulda screenshotted that stuff. I'm learning when dealing with nefarious actors you gotta screenshot because they'll edit, delete and etc. 

• Haha 1