USAA losing another Coach

HooverOutlaw

On 3/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, CODBEARD said:

It started when I was young.. I was told to make good choices.. well I figured I would have a Woody either way.. for me the choice was easy and the obsession grew from there.. God help me..

Image result for thank you i'll be here all week gif

I’ll take door number ... right.

• Haha 1

So, 73 7th-13th grade students and the cheer team are holed up in a Hilton Hotel somewhere near Fapout, Alabama and the founder of the school, Dustin Devaughn, has no plan whatsoever to protect them from the global pandemic.  This is why people with no background in education shouldn't be anywhere near kids.  Time for state government to step in.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Severino said:

And where is Kenyatta Watson (Texas Longhorns) on all this?  He's the General Manager of USA Academy.  He should be putting out a statement.

If they really had a team and a school, they'd obviously have to be saying so much more. But, they don't have anyone to make announcements to, other than prospective students who they offered a discount for 🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

not so fast pardner..as predicted we're busy.. made some good bank so far today .. 70 degrees and as I thought folks were only going to stay in so long .lol They out in force today...💲💲💲😈

pssst don't tell BigDrop.. 😋

OK, it’s just between us. 🤫

On 3/20/2020 at 3:28 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Courtesy of GSB....

giphy.gif

#ANYWHEREANYBODY$25000NOTHAPPENING

bgw

Heating system done, now blocks of ice for ac then holes  in bus floor for transportation. Damn!  they’re going full on Flintstones🤪

On 3/20/2020 at 8:28 AM, badrouter said:

Is this our first sighting of the USAA campus?

• Haha 2