Who’s still alive (Check in thread)

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Hows the TP situation? Hopping in the shower after every dump or still handling business normally?

Haha

Man I’ve been  doing the shower after shit routine before I was old enough to even drink a Corona , only wiping if I had no shower available or I had to walk upstairs to shower 

but the TP and other essentials is pretty calm now, since most stores put a limit on what you can purchase so everything is pretty much full stock

the Toilet paper Hoarders that over took all the stores are realizing that they got enough tp for 500 years so their smarting up now  , I’d say the biggest Commodity would be hand sanitizer but every distillery or The Big ones have fully switched over to making Sanitizer so that’s gonna help big time 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

the Toilet paper Hoarders that over took all the stores are realizing that they got enough tp for 500 years

@CODBEARD this you?

Go to Costco, big huge thing of toilet paper has 30 rolls. Now each [roll] has 425 sheets. That is 12,750 sheets per case of toilet paper. So that means 20 sheets per shit Which comes down to 637.5 shits per case. And that is 45.5 Shits per day.

So a person who grabbed four cases of toilet paper from Costco for a family of four, quarantined for the required 14 days, would need to shit 182 times a day to use the purchased amount of toilet paper at 20 sheets per shit.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man I’ve been  doing the shower after shit routine before I was old enough to even drink a Corona , only wiping if I had no shower available or I had to walk upstairs to shower 

but the TP and other essentials is pretty calm now, since most stores put a limit on what you can purchase so everything is pretty much full stock

the Toilet paper Hoarders that over took all the stores are realizing that they got enough tp for 500 years so their smarting up now  , I’d say the biggest Commodity would be hand sanitizer but every distillery or The Big ones have fully switched over to making Sanitizer so that’s gonna help big time 

They put a limit here, and, have people watching at the eisle and the registers to make sure nobody is cheating. 

If everyone that took the stuff about social distancing or the 15 day pause as serious as they did about rushing to the store for toilet paper, we'd probably be a little better off right now on infection rates. 

23 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

After you shower after every crap? You must be very regular! So no toilet paper for you? Might be wiser to invest in a bidet for your toilet seat

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am still here.

Tough shit @Blueliner @NorCalRuss @concha @thc6795 @Bormio @Sammyswordsman @I AM IRONMAN

(Not to get your hopes up but I do have a runny nose)

I am very happy to hear that, nooner. 👍

I don't wish you dead.

I just want to you to have a nasty case of the squits now and then. You deserve it.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

People are like 2nd year medical students - every disease they study, they are convinced they have.

I have seen people like  this... Some of the tests they put themselves through before they are comfortable that they are OK... lol

I have seen them read an article in a magazine and bam! They are sick worried. I should not laugh, they can't help it./ 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I am still here.

Tough shit @Blueliner @NorCalRuss @concha @thc6795 @Bormio @Sammyswordsman @I AM IRONMAN

(Not to get your hopes up but I do have a runny nose)

Stay well my health compromised friend. (seriously).

It seems that your area is (Tier 1) infested.  NO taking chances.

China Virus Infections Tiers

Tier 1 - NYC, Italy, Chi-nah

Tier 2 - Iran

Tier 3 - Washington

Tier 4 - California

Tier 5 - Illinois

Tier 6 - Folsom

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Tier 2 - Iran

Tier 3 - Washington

Tier 4 - California

Tier 5 - Illinois

Tier 6 - Folsom

NY has %50 the cases In the USA

that’s nuts, cause I’m 15 mins From there

and Folsom tier 6

lmao Dick

17 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Tier 2 - Iran

Tier 3 - Washington

Tier 4 - California

Tier 5 - Illinois

Tier 6 - Folsom

Folsom doesn’t get any ventilators 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Tier 2 - Iran

Tier 3 - Washington

Tier 4 - California

Tier 5 - Illinois

Tier 6 - Folsom

That’s how awesome we are here in Folsom!...just ask block. No cases and we’re Tier6! 😎

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Wtf?!! Can he do that? 

I have no idea.  I imagine under some emergency power he might.  But why?  There is some evidence it works, it is an approved medication and off-label use of approved medications is a decision generally reserved to physicians.  If it ends up working, the citizens might hang him.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

I have no idea.  I imagine under some emergency power he might.  But why?  There is some evidence it works, it is an approved medication and off-label use of approved medications is a decision generally reserved to physicians.  If it ends up working, the citizens might hang him.

Hopefully, somebody will dig a little deeper into this potential travesty.