3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Looks like the leadership in NY and NYC has not done a good job.

Unfortunate.

You’re a sick piece of shit gloating about human death.  Sick political comment that will haunt you one day. “Unfortunate.”

Italy has now reached 10,000 deaths with three + week lockdowns and they have not reached their apex.  I have friends there, friends in New York.

And your cruel gloating comment when humans are dying. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

You’re a sick piece of shit gloating about human death.  Sick political comment that will haunt you one day. “Unfortunate.”

Italy has now reached 10,000 deaths with three + week lockdowns and they have not reached their apex.  I have friends there, friends in New York.

Fuck you

Who's "gloating"?

You fucking run around this site pointing fingers and call ME a sick piece of shit?

It isn't unfortunate?

Jackass.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

concha has always struggled to tie an opinion/want together with facts/actions.

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Amen!....but what did you expect from a true Trumper...he drank all the Kool-Aid he could find...silly fool...he epitomizes what a dumb-ass Trumper is....he's a fake Patriot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

You don't even seem to understand what a trend line is.

But you've been lecturing people on math and economics in threads like this for years.

😄

Really, Andy?

I understand seeing 18 months where a trend line effectively stops and know it's bullshit when someone tries to spin a fairy tale about trends just happening, stopping and magically resuming when a new president comes to power.

Trend lines are dependent on who picks the starting and endpoints. And what happens in the real world.

This is your best (only?) explanation for the 18 months (six quarters) of unemployment basically stagnating at the end of Obama's presidency...

"It was the same economy"  🤣  WHAT A HOWLER.

President changed... 

Policies changed...

Regulation reduced...

Tax cuts...

GDP growth picked up... 

Manufacturing jobs Obama called gone forever returned to the tune of 500k+ (apparently requiring a magic wand 🤣 ).

Which is why Andy has to talk about lines of his own choosing and won't explain year-and-half slow downs or how things accelerate after, oh I don't know, like a new president taking power? 🤡

Time for lunch.

See ya, Andy.  Go ask the trend line fairy to explain this.  🤣

LMAO

35 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, clearly.

"Being charitable, it would've taken 6 years to reach today's numbers!"

😄

Basic math, Andy.  Trying to act like you're laughing off your gross deficiencies is not a good look.  🤣🤡

Before I go I thought you might like to explain the following trend to the class.

It's "the same economy", right, Andy?   🤣

Manufacturing-jobs2-1200x675.jpg

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Why is Trump talking about imposing a quarantine on NYC and other places on the East Coast?

We don't quarantine places when the season flu shows up, do we? It's so strange.

Do you think Trump is being fooled by the media?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mulls-imposing-coronavirus-quarantine-on-new-york-new-jersey-connecticut

I'm positive that he is. We know that this thing is overblown press created hysteria due to weeks of it being told as such. 

Somehow, the media finally got to him and now they're using him as a puppet. It's very sad to see the champion of the little man being puppeted by the media that way. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Why is Trump talking about imposing a quarantine on NYC and other places on the East Coast?

We don't quarantine places when the season flu shows up, do we? It's so strange.

Do you think Trump is being fooled by the media?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mulls-imposing-coronavirus-quarantine-on-new-york-new-jersey-connecticut

Isn't there some 'political slogan' that goes something like....

"never pass up the opportunity to let a good crisis go by....🤔

PS: I thought everyone just got a masters in that one,

with the latest senate battle for what should be included in the....

"virus aid" bill...

🙄

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

[...]

Somehow, the media finally got to him and now they're using him as a puppet. It's very sad to see the champion of the little man being puppeted by the media that way. 

I agree. 

The medical community also. The media has tricked both the President and the medical community.

Diarrhea > seasonal flu > new coronavirus

• Like 1