Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You're right 13k. Of that 13k how many really died from the Wuhan bell? Dr Brix told you yesterday, no matter the cause of death if they had the Wuhan, the cause of death will be Wuhan. They don’t even need to test positive. If you go in with a cough and a fever and have a heart attack your death will be listed as Wuhan. Italy did the same thing. Now they are saying they really don’t know how many people actually died from the Wuhan. The numbers do not add up, their charts and graphs are bullshit. 

Fucking CNN ran a headline yesterday that Coroners say the cause of death don’t match their findings. Hell it was a CNN reporter who asked Dr Brix the question Bell. 

Do you ever slow down and read entire articles? this is what the Coroners interviewed by CNN were concerned with, its underreported deaths:

“...Other death investigators are equally frustrated and worried about coronavirus deaths being missed. A coroner in Wyoming, the only state that still hasn't reported any deaths due to the virus, said he seriously doubts its official death count, and told CNN he hasn't been able to test a number of suspected cases.“

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You're right 13k. Of that 13k how many really died from the Wuhan bell? Dr Brix told you yesterday, no matter the cause of death if they had the Wuhan, the cause of death will be Wuhan. They don’t even need to test positive. If you go in with a cough and a fever and have a heart attack your death will be listed as Wuhan. Italy did the same thing. Now they are saying they really don’t know how many people actually died from the Wuhan. The numbers do not add up, their charts and graphs are bullshit. 

Fucking CNN ran a headline yesterday that Coroners say the cause of death don’t match their findings. Hell it was a CNN reporter who asked Dr Brix the question Bell. 

I’m answering your post in 2 sections.  Here is an excerpt from the CDC guidelines on causes of death on death certificates. 

“If COVID–19 played a role in the death, this condition should be specified on the death certificate. In many cases, it is likely that it will be the UCOD, as it can lead to various life- threatening conditions, such as pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). In these cases, COVID–19 should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I with the other conditions to which it gave rise listed on the lines above it”

nowhere does it say Covid is the default descriptor for deaths regardless of how the person actually died.  However, it is listed as a condition.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Do you ever slow down and read entire articles? this is what the Coroners interviewed by CNN were concerned with, its underreported deaths:

“...Other death investigators are equally frustrated and worried about coronavirus deaths being missed. A coroner in Wyoming, the only state that still hasn't reported any deaths due to the virus, said he seriously doubts its official death count, and told CNN he hasn't been able to test a number of suspected cases.“

Did you see what DR Bris said? Did you see what Italy has said? 

Just now, Horsefly said:

I’m answering your post in 2 sections.  Here is an excerpt from the CDC guidelines on causes of death on death certificates. 

“If COVID–19 played a role in the death, this condition should be specified on the death certificate. In many cases, it is likely that it will be the UCOD, as it can lead to various life- threatening conditions, such as pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). In these cases, COVID–19 should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I with the other conditions to which it gave rise listed on the lines above it”

nowhere does it say Covid is the default descriptor for deaths regardless of how the person actually died.  However, it is listed as a condition.  

You aren't answering nothing DId you see what Dr Brix said or not? I dont give a shit what the CDC has said, they have been wrong about everything. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I dont give a shit what CDC says. Did you read or see what Dr Brix said or not? 

Yes I saw her brief, it’s small nuance of the total numbers.  If a person dies in an accident, that’s what they die from.   Her example is of a person with underlying issues, is admitted with the virus and dies.  They count those as Covid deaths.  It’s not a gross over counting as is implied.   

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes I saw her brief, it’s small nuance of the total numbers.  If a person dies in an accident, that’s what they die from.   Her example is of a person with underlying issues, is admitted with the virus and dies.  They count those as Covid deaths.  It’s not a gross over counting as is implied.   

Every expert I've seen talk about this says it will be an undercount until the CDC does the follow-up estimates after the pandemic is over.

Much like the overall number of infections will be an undercount, too, given that only those with more than mild symptoms are being tested.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Jesus...ok bell whatever you say. 

Just now, The Guru said:

Every expert I've seen talk about this says it will be an undercount until the CDC does the follow-up estimates after the pandemic is over.

Much like the overall number of infections will be an undercount, too, given that only those with more than mild symptoms are being tested.

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Sure I don’t. I understand that last week they told us to brace ourselves for this week. This week was going to be like no other. Same shit they tell us every two weeks and it never happens. Hell week never happens. All their pretty charts and graphs are fucking wrong. Guys like canes swallow these charts like they are spoonful’s of cum. 

And don’t give me your bullshit well 17k people have died from the Wuhan. No they fucking haven’t. No one knows how many of that 17k actually died from the Wuhan. Dr. Brix told you this yesterday. A dude gets diagnosed with Wuhan, walks outside and gets crushed by a bus. Guess what? They declare cause of death The Wuhan. GTFOH 

Great post, brother👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Couldn't agree more, brother. These doom and gloomers are fucking hilarious! WE ARE BEATING this unprecedented bug and these idiots can't get behind that because it would entail giving Trump credit. They hate Trump more than they love America. But fuck 'em. Trump is right and they know it.....YET AGAIN. 

In what sense do you agree with @thc6795? His view, as far as I understand it, is that this is basically the flu and we shouldn't be on lockdown.

Your view expressed here is that we, together with Trump's help, "are beating this unprecedented bug."

Either Trump deserves criticism for letting the economy tank over the flu, or else he deserves credit for managing the outbreak. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Great post, brother👍

fuckers want this to last as long as possible. Fake death numbers. Down playing medicines that might actually work. Doom and gloom, doom and gloom. Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Wuhan, Wuhan Wuhan. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

fuckers want this to last as long as possible. Fake death numbers. Down playing medicines that might actually work. Doom and gloom, doom and gloom. Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Wuhan, Wuhan Wuhan. 

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are either (a) are suffering from TDS to the point of complete fucking retardation, or (b) they are arguing/debating simply for the “thrill” of it because they hate Trump, or (c) a combination of both. I suspect (c) is correct. 

Chip, 66, and canes are just plain fucking retarded. Nobody disputes that. But most of the others seem like decent dudes that are arguing just to argue.YOUR argument and presented evidence is compelling and they simply refuse to even entertain the idea of any other possible outcome besides complete Armageddon and Trump being discredited (and losing the election in Nov). They are literally rooting for the virus. Pretty astonishing to witness to be honest.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

So I see that our resident leftists are still promoting their weaponized cold virus by touting the number of deaths! You guys still haven’t answered my question. How do you rate your virus’ overall effectiveness? Is it up to your standards? Keep rooting for the virus...assholes!

Their virus is weak, not stronger than the season flu, but they've got the MSM and the medical community to exaggerate the threat.

Even Fox News has been exposed as a leftist globalist shill. One of their medical contributors pleads for people not to go grocery shopping unless it's an emergency, and to wear a mask if they do go.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-nicole-saphier-on-staying-safe-at-the-supermarket-amid-coronavirus-outbreak