Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Another deep stater exposed! Get out and live your lives!! 

Why do the conspiracy theorists struggle so much with the English language? 

And can somebody please let Trump know what's going on right under his nose. Trump's on Twitter, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Emily Baumgaertner is a reporter for the L.A. Times.

FSgM4mZK_bigger.png

NEW: Two months before the novel coronavirus likely began spreading in Wuhan, the Trump administration ended a $200-million program aimed at detecting — well, novel coronaviruses. The staff had been working with the lab in — well, Wuhan. w/
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, stanscript said:
Emily Baumgaertner is a reporter for the L.A. Times.

FSgM4mZK_bigger.png

NEW: Two months before the novel coronavirus likely began spreading in Wuhan, the Trump administration ended a $200-million program aimed at detecting — well, novel coronaviruses. The staff had been working with the lab in — well, Wuhan. w/

A LA times, NY times reporter? Come on man. You are wasting your time. These enemies of the people are masters at lies and misinformation. This is fake news! 

Let me know what Maddow and Don Lemon think next 😂

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

A LA times, NY times reporter? Come on man. You are wasting your time. These enemies of the people are masters at lies and misinformation. This is fake news! 

Let me know what Maddow and Don Lemon think next 😂

You guys crack me up.  Which news sources broke that the coronavirus was going to be a pandemic first?  Was it FOX or Breitbart?

Hell no.  It was the mainstream media like the NY Times, Washington Post, L.A. Times, Boston Globe, Associated Press, Reuters, that you guys love to pillage as "fake news."  Remember when Trump said this would all be over IN A WEEK OR TWO?  FOX ate that up and so did the rest of the Trump RUBES, like you.

The real media, which you love to disparage was saying, no, no, no it is going to last for weeks and months.  Who was correct?  Trump and FOX or the mainstream media?  Don't even answer because EVERYONE knows how blind and stupid you are.

Even FOX is starting to backtrack and you still believe Trump.  How dumb are you?  Never mind, I think we all already know.

23 minutes ago, stanscript said:

You guys crack me up.  Which news sources broke that the coronavirus was going to be a pandemic first?  Was it FOX or Breitbart?

Hell no.  It was the mainstream media like the NY Times, Washington Post, L.A. Times, Boston Globe, Associated Press, Reuters, that you guys love to pillage as "fake news."  Remember when Trump said this would all be over IN A WEEK OR TWO?  FOX ate that up and so did the rest of the Trump RUBES, like you.

The real media, which you love to disparage was saying, no, no, no it is going to last for weeks and months.  Who was correct?  Trump and FOX or the mainstream media?  Don't even answer because EVERYONE knows how blind and stupid you are.

Even FOX is starting to backtrack and you still believe Trump.  How dumb are you?  Never mind, I think we all already know.

I would be cracking up too but the alternative reality they are living in is extremely dangerous.  The disconnect with what Trump says and what is happening (for everybody who watches the news about the shortages of PPE) on the front lines is causing extra suffering/stress/worry/and death.  All of this is happening because of Trumps fragile ego which can't admit being wrong or admit he isn't doing the greatest job ever.  

On 4/3/2020 at 9:29 AM, World Citizen said:

It is scary stuff and it all feels like slow motion.  It is a death sentence for many (myself included) and the hope of avoiding catching this thing is slipping away.  

I am hopeful that those who survive this, as it will affect every one of us, will take the opportunity to to value things that are most important, like family/friends/neighbors and hopefully strangers, and let less important things fade away.  

Brother,

Been doing a lot of reading, and nowhere have I found that hot tamales are a risk factor.  

We need your voice, so please stay well.

23 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Trump is getting duped again. 

First by the MSM. Now by Dr. Fauci. 

I wish we'd share this info with the President and not each other. 

1 hour and 45 minutes... Trump again spoke uneducated gibberish. NOTHING quantified and qualified. 

50 states with 50 different  approaches, insanity that is costing untold lives.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Serious question, do you watch just to bitch?

I keep hoping, praying that Trump will finally take ownership of the nation and take responsibility. Stop giving answers that would get him kicked out of school. Start qualifying and quantifying. Start acting emotionally as an adult. I don't want this to kill me my family or friends and I keep watching to if he'll do what he could do to prevent that. 

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

DBP 9-12...never went to TZ. You are so dumb its a miracle Iona accepted you..did you walk around campus with your mighty midgets jacket?.

Iona 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you've been a "flying" Dutchlady your whole life Ironmam.....🤡

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I keep hoping, praying that Trump will finally take ownership of the nation and take responsibility. Stop giving answers that would get him kicked out of school. Start qualifying and quantifying. Start acting emotionally as an adult. I don't want this to kill me my family or friends and I keep watching to if he'll do what he could do to prevent that. 

won't happen...he said today he wants "the governors to lead"...he's too busy watching T.V...🤡