Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

20 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Wrong again moron

Churches allowed to stay open in states where millions are particularly vulnerable to coronavirus

Of the 15 states in the nation home to the highest percentage of especially at-risk individuals, at least 11 were not barring religious gatherings as of Thursday morning, a nationwide CNBC review of emergency orders found.

Maybe it's changed in the last 6 days, and you're actually right about something, but I doubt it.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You know Bell is black right? And also friends with the Marine you called ni^^er. 

None of these libs care that Cajun is a racist and dropped a NBomb here. Hell, a dude called you racist yesterday and defended Cajun for dropping the NBomb and he’s black. Just about every holy than all libs talk with him daily here. It’s comical. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Thank god they never talk about Drumpf on the local news, amirite?

Oh wait, they do...like, pretty much every day. 🤷‍♂️

Really?  

23 hours ago, World Citizen said:
n 4/6/2020 at 2:55 PM, Troll said:

Actually T is a NATIONAL player/leader on a world stage....One of the most powerful offices for sure, but he only GOVERNS/leads ONE nation and it's territories....🙄

You ask for honest, on a normal question?  👍 No problem...I honestly couldn't say, I rarely listen to anything he says, and have not been following this much at all actually...😮 honest 😁...I rarely watch any TV, and outside of here it's a total waste of time 

You run with that if you want to.

Hope this helps.  👍

Not sure what that has to do with the fact that most local news covers the President, at least to some extent, pretty much every day...or your weird take that people who watch local news are somehow less informed about Drumpf. 

I mean, if you think that scouring every source you can find, looking actively looking for stuff to rage about qualifies as "informed," then I'm not exactly sure what to tell ya, brah. 🤷‍♂️

Carry on. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I wonder how many people ACTUALLY have died from this super-cold? Every other cause of death seems to be going down since the virus hit. 🤔...and that's what happens when a pandemic virus hits your country...duhhh...🤡

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I wonder how many people ACTUALLY have died from this super-cold? Every other cause of death seems to be going down since the virus hit. 🤔

If someone with cancer dies in a car accident then the cause of death is car crash.

It's not a difficult thing to understand.

• Thumbs Down 1

23 hours ago, The Guru said:

thc6795 literally finds one person's words with which he can purposefully misrepresent and then just runs with it.

Whatever fits his already made-up narrative.

Of course, first made-up narrative it that this was a media created hysteria.

Kind of like what a lot of Trump haters do?

if it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, then it probably is a...

justsayin...

17 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

None of these libs care that Cajun is a racist and dropped a NBomb here. Hell, a dude called you racist yesterday and defended Cajun for dropping the NBomb and he’s black. Just about every holy than all libs talk with him daily here. It’s comical. 

Wait, I thought the republicans were the ones using racial slurs, not the left. Is cajun a republican or just a hypocrite?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, The Guru said:

Churches allowed to stay open in states where millions are particularly vulnerable to coronavirus

Of the 15 states in the nation home to the highest percentage of especially at-risk individuals, at least 11 were not barring religious gatherings as of Thursday morning, a nationwide CNBC review of emergency orders found.

Maybe it's changed in the last 6 days, and you're actually right about something, but I doubt it.

You are right... some states allow for services to continue.

When a Florida pastor, who had been arrested for holding a church service despite local coronavirus restrictions, complained he was the victim of “a tyrannical government”, Ron DeSantis, the state’s Republican governor, was listening.

In executive orders issued in quick succession this week, DeSantis designated religious services as “essential activities”. Then he swept away the right of cities and counties to ban them.

“I don’t think the government has the authority to close a church. I’m certainly not going to do that,” DeSantis said. “In Easter season, people are going to want to have access to religious services.”

California megachurch linked to spread of more than 70 coronavirus cases

Read more

This, however, was no municipality-versus-state power struggle. A concerted effort to protect religious freedoms is playing out across the country in the face of the coronavirus pandemic, frustrating efforts by public health officials to enforce social distancing per federal guidelines and slow the spread of the deadly virus.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/05/coronavirus-churches-florida-social-distancing

23 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Kind of like what a lot of Trump haters do?

if it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, then it probably is a...

justsayin...

Just because people are negative about Trump doesn't mean they're biased.

In fact, the greatest defense for that is the vast majority of what they say about Trump happens to be true.

So, no, there's not an equivalency here.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, The Guru said:

Just because people are negative about Trump doesn't mean they're biased.

In fact, the greatest defense for that is the vast majority of what they say about Trump happens to be true.

So, no, there's not an equivalency here.

When people take it to a level that is UNREASONABLE, then it is a problem. 

7 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

“In Easter season, people are going to want to have access to religious services.”

What people want and what people should do in a health crisis are obviously two different things.

So of course Governor Goofball deems religious services "essential" because people "want" to have access to religious services.

Nothing like good ole pandering during a health crisis.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

When people take it to a level that is UNREASONABLE, then it is a problem. 

It's not unreasonable to fact-check a President especially in a time of crisis.

It's not a problem to have the most minimal standards of conduct for the highest office in the country.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1