Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

54 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Am I that transparent? Glad you cleared that up, I don’t know what I would do without a dipshit like you. Now I have 2 mentors, you and Block.

I’m just glad you’re running towards the knowledge and not from it. 

Someone like you would be pretty dangerous running around misinformed 

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m just glad you’re running towards the knowledge and not from it. 

Someone like you would be pretty dangerous running around misinformed 

I’m just glad we have people like you passing along all that knowledge, you know the old saying, “keep the smart people close but keep the stupid people like you even closer”🤪

23 hours ago, Troll said:

Actually T is a NATIONAL player/leader on a world stage....One of the most powerful offices for sure, but he only GOVERNS/leads ONE nation and it's territories....🙄

You ask for honest, on a normal question?  👍 No problem...I honestly couldn't say, I rarely listen to anything he says, and have not been following this much at all actually...😮 honest 😁...I rarely watch any TV, and outside of here it's a total waste of time 🤷‍♂️.  As for his 'honesty' well without me even reading a tweet, I would consider it spun lawyer or politician speak....never the 'whole' truth, and ALWAYS from an angle....If you want to call that lying, be my guest, but that's actually the very same way EVERYBODY speaks....including you...

Now is he any good at it?  Well he was never a professional politician ...so...

PS: Good thing for me when I worry about politicians, I worry more about policies...

... than whether on not they have a better silver tongue, than the next politician...

Honest 

😄  

BTW: Now that we have a better understanding of a world representative,  Why won't YOU... honestly... answer your question...🤔

So you don't follow the news (except local news) and don't read Trumps tweets and yet you still think you are qualified enough to comment on those who are informed and pay attention to what's happening.  

Good to know.  I will put you down as not knowing what you are talking about but still wanting to criticize others who do know more and do pay attention.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

So you don't follow the news (except local news) and don't read Trumps tweets and yet you still think you are qualified enough to comment on those who are informed and pay attention to what's happening.  

Good to know.  I will put you down as not knowing what you are talking about but still wanting to criticize others who do know more and do pay attention.

Thank god they never talk about Drumpf on the local news, amirite?

Oh wait, they do...like, pretty much every day. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We (Ga) haven’t crested yet... day 3 into 14 days of critical event.

What exactly is your fucking point with your posts?

You're all over the damn place.

BGW

My point is all this is bullshit. Every fucking two weeks we hear the next week is going to be horrible. It never happens. We are locked in our homes the economy is tanking over a fucking cold. More than 98% of people who catch this live. It is not a death sentence.

Watch Sunday we will be told again brace yourself for the next two weeks.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

My point is all this is bullshit. Every fucking two weeks we hear the next week is going to be horrible. It never happens. We are locked in our homes the economy is tanking over a fucking cold. More than 98% of people who catch this live. It is not a death sentence.

Watch Sunday we will be told again brace yourself for the next two weeks.

Couldn't agree more, brother. These doom and gloomers are fucking hilarious! WE ARE BEATING this unprecedented bug and these idiots can't get behind that because it would entail giving Trump credit. They hate Trump more than they love America. But fuck 'em. Trump is right and they know it.....YET AGAIN. 

• Thanks 3

We’re now over 14,000 deaths in the U. S. but unless more die than WWII-is that your goal?  Or does it have to be the Civil War, perhaps more appropriate for Trump’s racism?

Half million dead or so.  A few hundred thousand who lose legs, arms, breasts-what have you!

You expect a lot!

4 hours ago, BigDrop said:

We’re now over 14,000 deaths in the U. S. but unless more die than WWII-is that your goal?  Or does it have to be the Civil War, perhaps more appropriate for Trump’s racism?

Half million dead or so.  A few hundred thousand who lose legs, arms, breasts-what have you!

You expect a lot!

Of that 14k dead how many actually died from the Wuhan? Do you know? Does anyone?

I know in your doom in gloom world, the longer the better. But 14k is nowhere near the 200k they told us would die by the end of the week.

8 hours ago, thc6795 said:

More than 98% of people who catch this live. It is not a death sentence.

Projections are that, at best, COVID-19 will have a 0.5% fatality rate.

Yet it's not a death sentence.

But H1N1, with a fatality rate of 0.02%, was considered:

On 3/16/2020 at 9:32 AM, thc6795 said:

Again we knew what H1N1 was doing back then why not this reaction? H1N1 WAS a death sentence for a while.

In a year, only 12,400 people died from H1N1.

So far, 12,857 have died from COVID-19 in 11 weeks.

💩

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, The Guru said:

Projections are that, at best, COVID-19 will have a 0.5% fatality rate.

Yet it's not a death sentence.

But H1N1, with a fatality rate of 0.02%, was considered:

In a year, only 12,400 people died from H1N1.

So far, 12,857 have died from COVID-19 in 11 weeks.

💩

🤡

Despite these facts this is what a "first responder" thinks:

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Couldn't agree more, brother.

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Couldn't agree more, brother. These doom and gloomers are fucking hilarious! WE ARE BEATING this unprecedented bug and these idiots can't get behind that because it would entail giving Trump credit. They hate Trump more than they love America. But fuck 'em. Trump is right and they know it.....YET AGAIN. 

You have a very very serious virus, but it's not Coronavirus.

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's getting ridiculous watching the same 3 trump knuckleheads dumb down every single thread on this forum.  SMDH

It's not even that. They're just lying and/or obscuring their past claims that this was virus was nothing.

So basically they're following Trump's lead.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Of that 14k dead how many actually died from the Wuhan? Do you know? Does anyone?

I know in your doom in gloom world, the longer the better. But 14k is nowhere near the 200k they told us would die by the end of the week.

The models they use forecast deaths through August.  (That’s the end point for the 100K )The peak period for deaths was forecasted to be Apr 15.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, thc6795 said:

Bell so far 69 people have died in the US from Wuhan coronavirus and we have basically shut down. The media is keeping a death toll like this was Viet Nam.

On 3/21/2020 at 9:34 AM, thc6795 said:

Bro it just doesn't add up. Right now there have been 275 total deaths in America caused by the Chinese Virus. Compare that to 22,000 people dying from the flu this yr.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:03 AM, thc6795 said:

Ive never said the virus was not legit. Ive alsways said the numbers dont match up and they dont. less than 500 people have died in the USA and you cant buy fucking shit paper. 

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

thc6795 still waiting for that exponential growth.

He ain't gonna let no facts change his mind!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He doesn’t understand growth rates

Sure I don’t. I understand that last week they told us to brace ourselves for this week. This week was going to be like no other. Same shit they tell us every two weeks and it never happens. Hell week never happens. All their pretty charts and graphs are fucking wrong. Guys like canes swallow these charts like they are spoonful’s of cum. 

And don’t give me your bullshit well 17k people have died from the Wuhan. No they fucking haven’t. No one knows how many of that 17k actually died from the Wuhan. Dr. Brix told you this yesterday. A dude gets diagnosed with Wuhan, walks outside and gets crushed by a bus. Guess what? They declare cause of death The Wuhan. GTFOH 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sure I don’t. I understand that last week they told us to brace ourselves for this week. This week was going to be like no other. Same shit they tell us every two weeks and it never happens. Hell week never happens. All their pretty charts and graphs are fucking wrong. Guys like canes swallow these charts like they are spoonful’s of cum. 

And don’t give me your bullshit well 17k people have died from the Wuhan. No they fucking haven’t. No one knows how many of that 17k actually died from the Wuhan. Dr. Brix told you this yesterday. A dude gets diagnosed with Wuhan, walks outside and gets crushed by a bus. Guess what? They declare cause of death The Wuhan. GTFOH 

Their projections for daily deaths would reach a peak by Apr 15 of a little more than 2K. Yesterday was our worst day yet with 1850 deaths.  (And this is with aggressive social distancing measures.)  

17K people have not died from the virus (Where are you getting your data?) , it’s ~13K. Already more than H1N1 deaths reported for an entire year. 

the rate of growth for deaths has been exponential with this virus and you keep talking about it not being significant.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Their projections for daily deaths would reach a peak by Apr 15 of a little more than 2K. Yesterday was our worst day yet with 1850 deaths.  

17K people have not died from the virus (Where are you getting your data?) , it’s ~13K. Already more than H1N1 deaths reported for an entire year. 

the rate of growth for deaths has been exponential with this virus and you keep talking about it not being significant.  

You're right 13k. Of that 13k how many really died from the Wuhan bell? Dr Brix told you yesterday, no matter the cause of death if they had the Wuhan, the cause of death will be Wuhan. They don’t even need to test positive. If you go in with a cough and a fever and have a heart attack your death will be listed as Wuhan. Italy did the same thing. Now they are saying they really don’t know how many people actually died from the Wuhan. The numbers do not add up, their charts and graphs are bullshit. 

Fucking CNN ran a headline yesterday that Coroners say the cause of death don’t match their findings. Hell it was a CNN reporter who asked Dr Brix the question Bell. 

• Like 1