Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

13 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Sure, the death toll is over 16,000 and at least one in ten American's are unemployed, but look at the bright side, the ratings are 'through the roof.'

😷😷😷😷

Stop frothing at the mouth!

You made bro?!

You're raging.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Sure, the death toll is over 16,000 and at least one in ten American's are unemployed, but look at the bright side, the ratings are 'through the roof.'

😷😷😷😷

.Something very disturbing in that man's head.........but, we've known that for decades.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL...you're as crazy as she is..."the media was lying"??...."it's 15 cases now soon to be down to ZERO"..DJT...that's BULLSHIT Candance...🤡....and the county you live in has over 6,000 cases...how's the hoax looking now??🙄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Troll said:

Just an article I thought was cute...that you might like ? 🤔

Looks like our state made CNN Headlines for what reason ?....LOL

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/business/coronavirus-cobol-programmers-new-jersey-trnd/index.html

Two men operating a mainframe computer, circa 1960.

Jeeze what happened to Pascal? 😲

😉

PS....I would (actually) love to VOLUNTEER my time for our beloved Gubna ....

But I am still trying to figure out how to pay all those property taxes due 🤷‍♂️

The first language I learned was Basic, the second was COBAL... I'm stunned it is still used today.

s-l1600.jpg

• Haha 1

I read somewhere that nationwide we are closing in on 2000 covid19 related deaths per day now. That per day number is still climbing. 

Is it safe to say this is a big deal yet, or does it depend on who we ask still?  Are we at least beyond the "it's a media hoax" bullshit? Oops. Just saw that Candace tweet promoted by GSB that is still claiming it a media hoax I reckon. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

The first language I learned was Basic, the second was COBAL... I'm stunned it is still used today.

s-l1600.jpg

I started with Basic in Georgia high school, then upon moving to Texas in the middle of the school year, had to toss my first two semesters worth of credits from Basic programming language because Texas was teaching Pascal. 

Was practicing on the Apple 2E back then. Hahaha. How times have changed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I started with Basic in Georgia high school, then upon moving to Texas in the middle of the school year, had to toss my first two semesters worth of credits from Basic programming language because Texas was teaching Pascal. 

Was practicing on the Apple 2E back then. Hahaha. How times have changed. 

You lived in Texas?  I didn’t know that, where? 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In the boonies. Haha. Out in the country between Tyler and Kilgore. New Chapel Hill. I guess we called it Tyler, but I went to high school at Chapel Hill High School. 

#bEastTexas

Nice! My dads family is from Kilgore and Marshall.  I get back every now and then 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In the boonies. Haha. Out in the country between Tyler and Kilgore. New Chapel Hill. I guess we called it Tyler, but I went to high school at Chapel Hill High School. 

#bEastTexas

I broke down in Tyler once. Took me about 3 hours to get the moving van I was driving fixed. Broken fan belt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2020 at 9:00 AM, thc6795 said:

I understand that last week they told us to brace ourselves for this week. This week was going to be like no other. Same shit they tell us every two weeks and it never happens. Hell week never happens. All their pretty charts and graphs are fucking wrong. Guys like canes swallow these charts like they are spoonful’s of cum.

41% of all deaths have occurred just this week.

bdd2030a4d88e7214b104ac7298d70fc443c38a1.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, The Guru said:

41% of all deaths have occurred just this week.

bdd2030a4d88e7214b104ac7298d70fc443c38a1.png

We are dropping roughly 2000 people per day nationwide. Nearly half of those are in one state. 

They are digging mass graves in New York cemeteries. 

At least we've not seen a continual climb the last three days, but, that doesn't mean it can't start climbing again if people get careless.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We are dropping roughly 2000 people per day nationwide. Nearly half of those are in one state. 

They are digging mass graves in New York cemeteries. 

At least we've not seen a continual climb the last three days, but, that doesn't mean it can't start climbing again if people get careless.

careless?...as in calling off the stay at home order too early??...like our Pres. wants to do??...He's chomping at the bit to call it off...he wants the economy back yesterday...I hope he does the right thing at the end of the month!....but I'm scared...he has dopes like Barr out there saying our "freedoms' are being taken away?!....I hope the adults in the room win that battle when the time comes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

careless?...as in calling off the stay at home order too early??...like our Pres. wants to do??...He's chomping at the bit to call it off...he wants the economy back yesterday...I hope he does the right thing at the end of the month!....but I'm scared...he has dopes like Barr out there saying our "freedoms' are being taken away?!....I hope the adults in the room win that battle when the time comes.

Well, in fairness, our freedoms are being infringed, but, there is a context to that as well. 

Until they get massive amounts of tests to an area, there is no way they should consider opening an area. And, even if you test almost every person in a city, unless you test everyone in the suburbs too, then it's a waste of time unless you control the travel between tested/cleared and untested/uncleared areas. 

One sick person can start all of it right back up again. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, in fairness, our freedoms are being infringed, but, there is a context to that as well. 

Until they get massive amounts of tests to an area, there is no way they should consider opening an area. And, even if you test almost every person in a city, unless you test everyone in the suburbs too, then it's a waste of time unless you control the travel between tested/cleared and untested/uncleared areas. 

One sick person can start all of it right back up again. 

I understand to some extent our "freedom" is being imposed but it's for the greater good of society and it's a live and death issue...freedom takes a back seat to deadly pandemics IMO...not even close...and this idea of opening up certain areas??...not too smart...almost a guarantee it will continue to spread....we need to let the Dr.'s make the calls from now on NOT Barr and idiots like him taking the "stealing our freedoms" arguments too far...and they have Trump on their side...not good!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Chuck Woolery (back in 2 and 2) and James Woods are an interesting Twitter duo as well... plenty of comic relief reading their twisted thoughts and the replies below them.  

The reason why conservatives hate Hollywood is that God made all right-wingers there talentless goofballs like Chuck Woolery and James Woods.