Who here still thinks Covid-19 is not a big deal?

noonereal

9 hours ago, Troll said:

First off...it's MR.  Exalted Grand Dragon of All Fucking Shitheads and Bigots Extraordinaire....

So when that Snopes owner guy that embezzled 100K from Snopes to pay for his new Hooker wife, gets subcontracted out by Facebook to be that '3rd party' when Facebook is under fire for it's propaganda, did you contribute to his Go Fund Me Page ?

There is something you can surely FACT check on SNOPES...

giphy.gif

carry on....

Hey Dipshit and your far right fanboy too,

I got something to say but first....

giphy.gif

Eat it mutha' fucka's... so, who isn't dirty?

BGW

On 4/3/2020 at 11:55 AM, Troll said:

PS...How come you never answered that question WC...you miss it?

Here you go...

On 4/2/2020 at 6:43 PM, Troll said:

NOW When the heck is somebody going to start blaming...

our WORLD LEADERS !!!

well?

🤔

Trump is a world leader and there is a lot of blame given to him, and justifiably so.  

Do you want to answer a question now?  Do you think Trump has been honest and has handled this crisis well so far?  Why or why not? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Trump is a world leader and there is a lot of blame given to him, and justifiably so.  

Do you want to answer a question now?  Do you think Trump has been honest and has handled this crisis well so far?  Why or why not? 

Actually T is a NATIONAL player/leader on a world stage....One of the most powerful offices for sure, but he only GOVERNS/leads ONE nation and it's territories....🙄

You ask for honest, on a normal question?  👍 No problem...I honestly couldn't say, I rarely listen to anything he says, and have not been following this much at all actually...😮 honest 😁...I rarely watch any TV, and outside of here it's a total waste of time 🤷‍♂️.  As for his 'honesty' well without me even reading a tweet, I would consider it spun lawyer or politician speak....never the 'whole' truth, and ALWAYS from an angle....If you want to call that lying, be my guest, but that's actually the very same way EVERYBODY speaks....including you...

Now is he any good at it?  Well he was never a professional politician ...so...

PS: Good thing for me when I worry about politicians, I worry more about policies...

... than whether on not they have a better silver tongue, than the next politician...

Honest 

😄  

BTW: Now that we have a better understanding of a world representative,  Why won't YOU... honestly... answer your question...🤔

On 4/5/2020 at 5:18 PM, Belly Bob said:

Sure. But I read that the Democrats/Deep State/Globalists/MSM weren't shooting themselves in the foot, but were ruining Trump's economy to win an election for themselves. 

Economic hit man

Are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel money from the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development and other foreign aid organizantions into the coffers of huge corporations and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources. Their tools include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, pay offs, extortion, sex and murder.

Economic Hit Man are a big part of the globalization movement. They are highly paid consulants who travel the world.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=economic hit man

https://www.democracynow.org/2004/11/9/confessions_of_an_economic_hit_man

On 3/30/2020 at 9:45 AM, The Guru said:

Two weeks ago: 76 deaths

Today: 2,462

That's an over 3,000% increase.

Doesn't seem that you know what skyrocket means which is perfectly in line with your ignorance on everything else.

Did you know???

The chances of being food insecure are still approximately 10 percent higher for women than for men2. Every year, 3.1 million children under five die due to malnutrition.

46 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Did you know???

The chances of being food insecure are still approximately 10 percent higher for women than for men2. Every year, 3.1 million children under five die due to malnutrition.

Your responding to a globalist... who supports modern day slavery. Not just supports but advocates for it.. modern day slavery because they don’t want to pay full price. Anyone that has complained about tariffs and such... there supporting modern day slavery. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Economic hit man

Are highly paid professionals who cheat countries around the globe out of trillions of dollars. They funnel money from the World Bank, the U.S. Agency for International Development and other foreign aid organizantions into the coffers of huge corporations and the pockets of a few wealthy families who control the planet's natural resources. Their tools include fraudulent financial reports, rigged elections, pay offs, extortion, sex and murder.

Economic Hit Man are a big part of the globalization movement. They are highly paid consulants who travel the world.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=economic hit man

https://www.democracynow.org/2004/11/9/confessions_of_an_economic_hit_man

Are you saying that Trump is an economic hitman, or that he's being manipulated by economic hitmen?

• Thanks 1