How Many Of You Cult Members...

Rufus69

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

...are really hoping that Trumpy The Ass Clown is taking Hydroxychloroquine daily.  Hell...even twice a day.

Let the moron be telling the truth for once.

Raise your hand if you agree !!!!

Rufus>>

The morons don't want to talk about that....

20 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

...are really hoping that Trumpy The Ass Clown is taking Hydroxychloroquine daily.  Hell...even twice a day.

Let the moron be telling the truth for once.

So I was thinking the other day and wouldn't the following scenario be ironic?  And I am not advocating or promoting this, just throwing it out.

Between Trump taking the drug and one of his kids saying that the virus will magically disappear after the election, wouldn't it be poetic justice for Trump to not only catch coronavirus, but also quickly die from it, say in early June.  And then, almost immediately after the death, the virus "magically" disappears?

This would almost be win/win for everyone.  Trump gets proven somewhat right, at a great cost, but he also gets to be considered a martyr, ala his hero Lincoln.  He gets the vindication and the "immortality" that he craves.  And then the rest of us are freed....

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And yet your silent on Cuomo sending thousands of people to their deaths by stuffing them into nursing homes and retirement community centers with the Wuhan virus. F****** hypocrite

While his stupid fucking brother blast Trump for taking Hydroxychloroquine. Fucking idiot was taking a form of the shit to save his pathetic ass.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, concha said:

I think it's priceless when a guy who tongues Bernie's shriveled-up nutsack accuses others of being cult members.  🤣

Don't ever change, Rufus.

👍

Hey conch...I couldn't tell...is your hand raised...LOL.  Are you taking the Hydroxychloroquine like your fearless leader?  Are you drinking it like I drink 1800?

Come on...tell us the truth !!!!

Rufus>>

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey conch...I couldn't tell...is your hand raised...LOL.  Are you taking the Hydroxychloroquine like your fearless leader?  Are you drinking it like I drink 1800?

Come on...tell us the truth !!!!

Rufus>>

I'll wait for you to come up for air.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Krusty confused again...poor lil sheep...maybe the 🐑 can post something of relevance..like defending Cuomo for basically sentencing people to their death by sending the infected to retirement homes....but he's busy swallowing Lemon and Maddow bs 

Just shows you the power of the corrupt media. You would think Cuomo was a rockstar and DeSantis is an idiot but it’s the opposite. 

Cuomo who looks like the “after” photo in a do not smoke ad has been the worst person to handle this China/PanDEMic thus far. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just shows you the power of the corrupt media. You would think Cuomo was a rockstar and DeSantis is an idiot but it’s the opposite. 

Cuomo who looks like the “after” photo in a do not smoke ad has been the worst person to handle this China/PanDEMic thus far. 

Understanding the scope and magnitude of what we’re comparing is relevant too.  Fla with a total population of 21M is not as dense as the hotspot NY with close to 9M.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Understanding the scope and magnitude of what we’re comparing is relevant too.  Fla with a total population of 21M is not as dense as the hotspot NY with close to 9M.  

the "hotspot" was the nursing homes tho....

'city livin' at it's best...

Yes....understanding

magnitude

and relavence

is important...

👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Maryland, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Illinois, Michigan and Louisiana have more deaths with less populations. And Florida does have huge metro areas in terms of population. 

It’s these blue states that are killing their constituents 

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Maryland, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Illinois, Michigan and Louisiana have more deaths with less populations. And Florida does have huge metro areas in terms of population. 

It’s these blue states that are killing their constituents 

But the areas aren’t dense compared to places like in NY and NJ. 

you have to look at specific policies, implementation timeframe and compare and not just who is simply blue or red. 

48 minutes ago, Troll said:

playing stupid does not work well on you...

Actually I was gonna follow up if you confirmed my question with how that is a significant % and collateral lives lost may have been saved too.  Why did I ask the question?  B/c I assumed you’re closer to the situation and may offer more detail than I know...oh well, so much for conversing with a loud mouth dipshit 

no need to respond 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Actually I was gonna follow up if you confirmed my question with how that is a significant % and collateral lives lost may have been saved too.  Why did I ask the question?  B/c I assumed you’re closer to the situation and may offer more detail than I know...oh well, so much for conversing with a loud mouth

no need to respond 

HaHa....

took that as a back handed compliment did you ?

😄

just bored of the banter I guess...

BTW: agree with above LOL

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..he's up by 11 points in yesterday Quinnipiac poll....no need to leave his basement mam...Trump is that bad....:$

Keep climbing that ladder lil 🐑..the fall will be that much harder! He has to debate head to head..not hiding in his basement where he is still a confused marble mouth..up on stage will be must see TV...He has given trump so much ammo!

• Haha 1