George Floyd’s Death and Protests

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

Serious question. Are there any known black media types that have diametrically opposing political views as you, that you can disagree with but still respect?

A few come to mind.  Living, there's Micheal Steele and Colin Powell especially. There's MLK and Malcolm, both of whom would be considered conservative.

If you can notice the difference,  their brand of conservatism is quite different from that of a Candace Owens.

My mentor is conservative (not a Trump Supporter). 

From what I gather, the only black conservatives that gain any notoriety are the ones that also happen to be anti black.

There are some very principled black conservatives out there that are repulsed by the likes of Candace ... amd Trump for that matter 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

White on black crimes isn’t the only crime. David Dorn. Say his name 

#BlackCrimesMatter

Y'know the Black on Black crime and the Chicago argument get brought up alot when stuff like this happens... 

But tell me... If y'all care so much about Chicago why not help do something instead of using it as the same Dead horse argument point? 

Allow me to poke a hole in your argument though.... 

"Chicago had (Enter X) amount of killings this weekend and there's no protest" 

Now Nobody's stupid... Everybody knows Chicago needs help... And Black on Black violence is a problem... (not gonna get into that right now that's an argument that'll end up hitting a nerve undoubtedly with me so that's something for another day) 

But here's the thing... If Tyrone shoots and kills Darrius there 99.9% chance Tyrone's gonna get caught within the 48 hours of the murder and deservedly put in prison for the rest of his life... No Debating! 

But tell me why George Floyd gets his neck basically crushed and can't breathe because of an ignorant cop and his co-workers who didn't once stop to say "Hey man get off his neck".  And then there's 500 different hurdles to jump before they're even arrested.... 

In a situation that never should've happened because Derek what's his face should've never been on the force... With 18 fucking complaints... IDC what color you are what your sexuality is, what you believe in... With 18 complaints on any Job you need to be G O N E elsewhere... Especially as a cop I'm supposed to trust you and respect you how the hell am I supposed to do that when I don't even know you? I know not all cops are bad but how do I know the cop I run into isn't one of the bad ones? Or one of the few who thinks he's the judge,jury and Executioner? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Y'know the Black on Black crime and the Chicago argument get brought up alot when stuff like this happens... 

But tell me... If y'all care so much about Chicago why not help do something instead of using it as the same Dead horse argument point? 

Why isnt BLM protestiong in Humboldt or Garfield Park, Illinois? How can they just ignore all of those black males murdered? We both know why. Nothing to possibly gain from it.

As far as P.D's go, implied immunity needs to be abolished nationwide. 

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Now Nobody's stupid... Everybody knows Chicago needs help... And Black on Black violence is a problem... (not gonna get into that right now that's an argument that'll end up hitting a nerve undoubtedly with me so that's something for another day) 

But here's the thing... If Tyrone shoots and kills Darrius there 99.9% chance Tyrone's gonna get caught within the 48 hours of the murder and deservedly put in prison for the rest of his life... No Debating! 

But tell me why George Floyd gets his neck basically crushed and can't breathe because of an ignorant cop and his co-workers who didn't once stop to say "Hey man get off his neck".  And then there's 500 different hurdles to jump before they're even arrested.... 

In a situation that never should've happened because Derek what's his face should've never been on the force... With 18 fucking complaints... IDC what color you are what your sexuality is, what you believe in... With 18 complaints on any Job you need to be G O N E elsewhere... Especially as a cop I'm supposed to trust you and respect you how the hell am I supposed to do that when I don't even know you? I know not all cops are bad but how do I know the cop I run into isn't one of the bad ones? Or one of the few who thinks he's the judge,jury and Executioner? 

People bring up Chicago, Baltimore, Philly etc as a way to expose gross hypocrisy with black lives matter crap. 

If Black lives mattered, and that was the main goal. To let the world know that black people are being killed and something needs to change. Then the first place they would be is the inner city. 90 percent is a low ball number, but say 90 percent of black people who are killed are by other blacks. It’s higher than 90 actually. And the other 5-10 percent is being killed by whites and other races. How the hell is whites and police the problem? That’s the most idiotic thing I heard. 

black people kill more blacks than any other race. 

more whites are killed by blacks than their own race.

more whites are killed by police than blacks. 

more cops are killed by blacks than the other way around. 

These are facts that can’t be disputed. Unless you are an anti-white racist. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

And another stat that doesn’t get factored in is the definition of unarmed. It means no weapon. But they don’t factor in a person resisting and being physically violent without a weapon. So if a person attacks a cop during a scuffle, and the cop kills them defending himself, it will be categorized as a cop killing an unarmed man. 

And the majority of all deaths are men. How come no one is standing up for men and protesting the complete sexism in which unarmed men are dying a much high rate than women. Where is the outrage? Do men’s lives matter? This systemic sexism is a plague. I can’t get down with any protest that does not include the injustices against men in these incidents 

9 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I wonder if Biden is going to visit Dorns family too. He has a photo op planned with Floyds family soon

Don’t hold your breath. If he went to every black person who was killed by another black person’s family he would be 90 before he was done.

Thats why I will never take these protests seriously. They are rooted in anti-white racism that will never truly attempt to fix and heal. These protests are solely designed to divide and conquer

Man the Jews were put in Gas chambers and they haven’t even gone to the extreme these BLM protesters are displaying 

im just asking for a friend, if you were a police officer and you got a call of a convicted felon exchanging counterfeit bill who then was resisting, how do you hold him down with out every body in community going on a looting spree, do you just let him go? Seriously how are you supposed to get control of a criminal without claiming police brutality 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man the Jews were put in Gas chambers and they haven’t even gone to the extreme these BLM protesters are displaying 

im just asking for a friend, if you were a police officer and you got a call of a convicted felon exchanging counterfeit bill who then was resisting, how do you hold him down with out every body in community going on a looting spree, do you just let him go? Seriously how are you supposed to get control of a criminal without claiming police brutality 

On the ground, handcuffs, ankle cuffs. Your job as a LEO is all but done. Get him up, in the car, and taken to jail. Mission complete. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

People bring up Chicago, Baltimore, Philly etc as a way to expose gross hypocrisy with black lives matter crap. 

If Black lives mattered, and that was the main goal. To let the world know that black people are being killed and something needs to change. Then the first place they would be is the inner city. 90 percent is a low ball number, but say 90 percent of black people who are killed are by other blacks. It’s higher than 90 actually. And the other 5-10 percent is being killed by whites and other races. How the hell is whites and police the problem? That’s the most idiotic thing I heard. 

[...]

I thought that was part of the grievance, the violent crime in those cities, which the nation doesn't do enough to solve. 

On the one hand, young black men are misrepresented in the media as violent criminals and unfairly targeted by the police and the legal system. On the other hand, not enough is being done about all the violence and crime in black communities. 

I guess that's why the problem is systematic and why the solutions to it aren't forthcoming. 

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

[...]

What do you know about the Six-Day War?

The Jews got a country and a state-of-the-art military, complete with WMDs, and they're never going back to the gas chambers. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

black people kill more blacks than any other race. 

more whites are killed by blacks than their own race.

more whites are killed by police than blacks. 

more cops are killed by blacks than the other way around. 

These are facts that can’t be disputed. Unless you are an anti-white racist

This is utter bullshit... and to know that Ironman liked your comment tells me he's stupid as hell himself. This really lets me know how either ignorant, deceptive, racist or all three you have to be to spew this retarded shit 

First....your 'facts'.

-More whites are not killed by blacks than their own race. What uncle cousin of yours fed you that shit? That was just stupid to post;  but moreso ignorant and racist to believe. 

-More cops are killed not killed by blacks 'than the other way around'. Not sure where and how you get your information, but reading is fundamental. The lack of reading could go a long way to explain your allegiances and political affiliations 

Secondly how you interpret the actual facts your right about 

While it's true more whites are killed by cops... any fool can see its because of population disparity. In fact blacks are more than 2 times as likely to killed by a cop than a white person and being shot by police is a leading cause of death for young black men

Black on black crime is indeed a real issue in our community. Thats why more than anything else, black DO hold each other accountable. We have just as many stop the violence rallies as we do cop protests. They just never get the coverage. Because of those efforts, black on black violence are at historic lows

But rant on with your fictional bullshit..... I imagine you feel being white is the only thing you have going for you

5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You dont know shit about 'the jews' ..obviously 

The ignorance never ceases to amaze me

The cops didn't know he was a convicted felon when they arrived... you  fucking clown 

Lloyd was calmly put in the police cruiser. For some reason, cops went back to the cruiser and a tussle ensued. They then took him out of the car and pinned him down for some other strange reason 

So this narrative that they had to subdue some animal is bullshit... he was already handcuffed and in the back seat alone.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 3:52 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

75 percent of Chicago murders go unsolved... 

6 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

75 percent of Chicago murders go unsolved... 

That's kind of besides the point

When cops are doing the murder, they usually escape justice, whether we know who the murderer is or not 

Therein lies the difference. When "Tyrone" is the 'known' perpetrator, Maximum's statement is 100 percent correct 

24 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

That's kind of besides the point

When cops are doing the murder, they usually escape justice, whether we know who the murderer is or not 

Therein lies the difference. When "Tyrone" is the 'known' perpetrator, Maximum's statement is 100 percent correct 

Curious as to how often you think cops murder and escape justice.

The fact is that the number of black people killed by cops in a year (legally justifiable or not) is a fart in a hurricane compared the numbers of blacks killed at the hands of their neighbors in our inner cities. I'd imagine the number nationally, in an entire year,  is far less than what happened in the black community just this past weekend in Chicago.

BLM is not really about black lives. It is an LGBTQ and leftist political movement that stands in opposition to the traditional nuclear family.

As you've seen on tv night after night after night, they are far more about looting and destruction and disruption of the capitalist system than they are about the slaughter in our inner cities (which is overwhelmingly black on black).