George Floyd’s Death and Protests

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Let ask you something DD one of my good friends at work is an African American man.  We have gone to several high school games together. He tells me the worst crime against the black race is the high abortion rate with black mothers.  His quote said men in blue uniforms are bad on the black race but nothing compared to the ones in white uniforms performing aborations 1000's a day killing black babies. What is your opinion?

37 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is a Democrat.

He is a currency speculator who made billions by bringing nations  governments/treasury departments to their knees. 

He Broke the Bank of England when he Shorted billions of the sterling pound when it was pegged to the Deutsche Mark at 2.8 to 1. 

He also Made a killing shorting the Thai baht.

But he got his ass handed to him investing in Russia years later. Spent over a billion investing in a Russian telecom business plus a loan to a potential leader .... lost all that money. 

He spent millions in the 90s trying to legalize marijuana and Now he funds blm and potential radical leftists in elections all across the country. Go figure. 

23 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

All you do is post bullshit and lies.  Just like the above.  You are the worst type of person and you should hope that we never meet.  I'm not a violent person but I would make an exception just for you.  You stupid fuck.  

not a fan of the truth huh especially when it doesn't fit your narrative. Oh no are you going to beat me up now to LOL

• Haha 1